Chapter 70: Noble Phantasm!

[Name]: Ethan Starfall

[Level]: Lv1---Lv2

[Attributes]:

『Strength: S·955---I·0』

『Endurance: S·993---I·0』

『Dexterity: S·972---I·0』

『Agility: S·980---I·0』

『Magic: SSS·1251---I·0』

[Development Ability]: Mystery·I

[Magic]: (Imaginary Number Magic) ( ) ( )

[Skills]:

『Miracle of Absolute Evil』

『Imaginary Space』

『Jujutsu Sorcerer』

At this point, Ethan has officially left the 'novice' stage.

Furthermore, upon upgrading to Level 2, he earned a new achievement which, although within his expectations, still made him extremely happy.

[Achievement: Emerging Talent: Become a level 2 adventurer!]

[Reward: 200 diamonds!]

Another 200 diamonds were credited to his account, bringing his total balance to 500 diamonds.

Now, he truly became wealthy.

The only regret is that the limited-edition "Jujutsu Kaisen" card pool has ended; otherwise, he might have drawn some good reward out of it.

After all, in "Jujutsu Kaisen," there are many other abilities and skills that he covets, like 'Domain Expansion', 'Black Flash', 'Various Cursed Techniques', and so on.

In Orario, these are all very powerful.

Not to mention, just the 'Reverse Cursed Technique' alone could make Ethan a top-class 'healer'.

"You... I really don't know what to say. Honestly, this is the second time I've seen such a talented 'monster' like you. Perhaps, you could indeed become a new 'hero.'"

Freya tossed the parchment showing his 'status' back to him, speaking with a hint of emotion.

As for her bet with him, it really didn't matter to her.

If he could really defeat that legendary monster, becoming his possession wouldn't be out of the question.

"Then, Freya-sama, please look forward to it. Perhaps one day in the future, I really could become a new hero."

"Then I shall wait and see."

Seeing the confident look on his face, Freya smiled, not disliking this version of him.

Afterward, having received new sets of cheongsams and wanting to try them on, Freya no longer wanted to waste time with Ethan.

Coincidentally, Ethan's mind was also filled with thoughts of 'drawing cards'.

The two, one human and one goddess, unintentionally reached an agreement.

Returning to his room, he couldn't wait to open his [System Interface], still the same familiar panel.

[Name: Ethan Starfall]

[Current Card Pool: "Fateverse"]

[Diamonds: 500]

In the [Card Drawing] section, two options were presented.

[10 diamonds (single draw)] [100 diamonds (ten consecutive draws)]