Chapter 61: Hero Saves the Beauty (Girl)!

'Boom—'

A very ordinary strike, but it caused an unreasonably powerful destruction.

Just a few days ago, for Ethan, defeating a Minotaur required some effort, but now he can kill it with a single strike.

Inverted Spear of Heaven combined with Ratio Technique, the effect is simply 1+1>2; the improvement is too significant.

'Roar—Roar—'

There are two more Minotaurs nearby.

However, seeing their own kind fall one by one at Ethan's hands, even though they are just mindless monsters, the desire for 'survival' made them have thoughts of retreat.

The next second, the two Minotaurs turned and ran away, which left Ethan stunned.

"You are monsters! What are you running for!"

This situation was unexpected for Ethan, although in the original story, there was indeed a scene where Minotaurs fled, he did not expect it to actually happen now.

However, while Ethan was stunned and complaining, the two Minotaurs had already headed towards the upper floors.

As monsters with level 2 strength, if these two guys ran to the upper floors, they would definitely cause a huge impact.

Not to mention, some unlucky ones might meet them and possibly get killed.

'Tap Tap Tap—'

Ethan rushed through the corridors of the dungeon, and in this 'underground labyrinth' with many paths, he was momentarily confused and did not know where the two Minotaurs had fled.

...

'Click—'

A team of adventurers wearing leather armor and carrying various weapons was proceeding methodically towards the middle floors.

Among them, three strong and sturdy guys, each carrying a huge wooden box on their backs, from which noisy sounds kept coming, obviously containing many suspicious items.

'Whoosh—'

An adventurer wielding a bow and arrow took down a distant monster with an arrow.

The arrow directly hit the monster's head, killing it.

'Boom', the monster turned into a puff of black smoke, and a magic stone fell to the ground, making a clear sound.

"Hey, what are you doing standing there stupidly? Hurry up and collect the magic stone. If you miss one, see how I deal with you."

"Yes, adventurer-sama, I'll go right away."

A small figure walked out from behind the team and trotted over to pick up the magic stone.

The small body, yet carrying a backpack almost four to five times larger than herself, it's really hard to believe how she could carry such a huge load.

And moreover, if the backpack was filled with items, how could she possibly carry it?

'Whoosh—'

'Roar—'

Suddenly, a hellhound appeared out of nowhere and pounced at the girl.

"Hellhound!"

In a panic, the girl fell to the ground.

As the monster was about to end her life with its gaping jaws, she was filled with anger and resentment.

She was just a supporter, supposed to pick up dropped items after the battle ended.