Chapter 88: One-Sided Slaughter!

As the four members of Loki Familia departed, Ethan's expression changed rapidly.

Haruhime, who had been observing him, combined with his previous unusual behavior, instantly understood that something was amiss.

However, she remained unaware of the specifics.

"Haruhime, stay here and don't wander off. I'll leave the snow wolves to protect you," Ethan instructed.

"Understood," Haruhime replied obediently.

She knew that if something were to happen, she would only hinder the boy, so she readily complied.

Ethan, with full strength in his legs, swiftly dashed into the distance.

"Damn it, we've been discovered!"

From atop the canopy, the bald man immediately realized that Ethan had detected their presence.

His three companions were also surprised but were unconcerned about this situation.

After all, they had slain countless adventurers over the years, including not only Lv1 but also Lv2 and even Lv3 adventurers.

In their eyes, Ethan was merely a talented rookie, a mere Lv1 adventurer who posed no threat whatsoever.

"Since we've been discovered, let's just take action directly. It was bound to happen sooner or later," One of them suggested.

"Right, but keep an eye on that fox-eared girl. I want to 'savor' her taste carefully," another added with a lecherous grin.

"Hmm? This guy's fast. Looks like the boy isn't a simple rookie," The bald man observed as Ethan swiftly weaved through the undergrowth below.

His speed was far beyond that of an ordinary Lv1 newbie.

"Remember, we need both of them alive. If you kill them, don't blame me for taking your heads to apologize to the boss," He didn't forget to warn.

"Got it, don't worry," One of the companions replied nonchalantly, before leaping down from the canopy, followed by the other two.

Ethan, witnessing this scene, couldn't help but smirk.

They truly underestimated him.

Whether they had planned this for a long time or simply intended to rob him, their fate was already sealed.

"[Mana Burst——]"

With the flow of magic, Ethan's physical abilities surged significantly.

Since these malicious guys had reached the 22nd floor, they were obviously no ordinary small fries.

They were at least Lv2, possibly even Lv3, so Ethan didn't dare to be careless.

"[Ratio Technique!]"

In Ethan's 'eyes,' the bodies of the three men before him were divided into 'tenth segments,' and the points belonging to '3/7' were clearly visible.

"Boy, you—"

'Pfft——'

With a sudden burst of speed, Ethan accelerated once more before the trio could react.

His black sword slashed down, severing both of the first man's legs in one smooth motion, as if the man had no bones and his legs were made of sponge.

'Thud——'

"Argh!!!"

Deprived of his legs, the man collapsed, his agonizing screams echoing through the forest.

'Pfft——'