Chapter 17 - Speculations and Imaginations!

'Click—'

Upon opening the door, as expected, Ottar was still standing at the doorway.

Suddenly, Ethan felt something was off.

Could Ottar have overheard what he said to Freya just now?

For a moment, Ethan felt a bit awkward.

However, Ottar completely ignored Ethan from start to finish.

For him, only Freya's orders would prompt him to take action.

Back in the adjacent room, Ethan flopped onto the bed.

Despite the awkward situation caused by Freya's teasing, there was no denying that tonight's 'harvest' was absolutely enormous.

Leaving aside everything else, just personally helping Freya put on black stockings, and even touching her enchanting legs, was already a big win.

With these thoughts in mind, Ethan slowly closed his eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

A night without words, the next morning, Ethan woke up from his dreams.

The first thing upon waking up was to open the [Mission Panel].

It had become Ethan's habit; the first thing he did after waking up was to see his daily mission objectives.

[Daily Mission: Explore the dungeon, reach the twelfth floor!]

[Mission Reward: Diamonds*10]

The twelfth floor of the dungeon, that had been Ethan's goal for a few days now.

Nodding, he mentally noted the mission, got up from bed, stretched lazily, glanced at the weather outside the window, and seeing clear skies, anticipated another good day.

After freshening up and tidying his appearance, changing into a clean set of clothes, everything was ready.

'Thump—'

As soon as he stepped out, the first thing he saw was Ottar standing guard at the door next to his room.

This guy, did he stay there all night, without sleeping?

Truly, he was Freya's most loyal guardian.

Despite being Orario's strongest adventurer, he seemed no different from a butler.

After yesterday's brief encounter, Ethan also learned about the other party's personality.

Unless it was something related to Freya, Ottar wouldn't pay much attention.

Even if someone took the initiative to greet him, they wouldn't get a response.

Since that was the case, Ethan didn't bother wasting time and went straight to the dungeon.

As the 'Center of the World,' the 'Labyrinth City' built on top of the 'dungeon,' it was undoubtedly the most prosperous and magical place in this world.

Relying on the magic stones produced by monsters in the dungeon, a special technology tree was developed.

In Orario, magic stone resources were equivalent to modern electricity and had been applied to various industries, reaching every accessible field.

For example, the Tower of Babel had elevators powered by magic stones similar to modern society, making it very convenient.

Another example was magic stone lamps, scattered throughout Orario, making them as common as modern electric street lights.