Main cast

Jisoo

Study in Wersa College18Shy girl Scare of people NerdIntelligentBeing bullied in her past Never had true friend of her ownHas trust issues with peopleHer mother died because of car crash when jisoo was only 5years oldHer dad is hard working man th...

18
Shy girl
Scare of people
Nerd
Intelligent
Being bullied in her past
Never had true friend of her own
Has trust issues with people
Her mother died because of car crash when jisoo was only 5years old
Her dad is hard working man that's why she is rarely spending time with him
Has older brother Kim Seokjin who is in college in another city
Abused by her mother and herself

Had "friend" Isabella. Isabella wanted to get to know her secrets just to embarrassed her in front of whole school, but before Jisoo told her everything about her home situation she heard Isabella talking with her bullies (Hana, Scarlett and Nancy) behind her back. From this time she started to abuse herself because she didn't had anyone to talk with. Every time she was coming back from school her stepmother was ordering her to make her food and Jisoo couldn't eat anything. When Jisoo finished making dinner she was locking herself in room and struggling with her thoughts. She sometimes was thinking about death and how easy it would be for everyone for her if she would end her life. After that she is reading books with happy ending, dreaming about herself in their place and her perfect prince.

Kim Taehyung

Study in Howerso College17 years old but in few months 18ColdBad boyIs fake dating with Tzuyu which fall for him but he is just with her because before their relationship he was always being chased by girls which he didn't want to

17 years old but in few months 18
Cold
Bad boy
Is fake dating with Tzuyu which fall for him but he is just with her because before their relationship he was always being chased by girls which he didn't want to.
Has a twin sister Jennie
Bts members are his friends
His father is running a company and doesn't spend time with tae but his mother is a housewife she is taking care of their mansion and children.
Taehyung take care of his mother and secretly Jennie cause she would be tease him to death for that if she got to know.
He wants to take father's business after him. He doesn't need to study because he is intelligent student and he remembers everything he hears at class.
After school he is meeting with his friends at bar.

When taehyung was in high school he was in same class what Jennie at first they were sitting with each other people thought that they are dating because the never mentioned that they are siblings but because of this weird gossips they stopped talking for few weeks than he get to know Tzuyu. She always was waiting for him after football game with his friends (bts). She never stopped talking to him even if he was avoiding her at first he was furious at her but after sometime he didn't say anything just keep walking with her by his side with unlocked mouth. She was first girl which he started treating as friend no bestfriend he would never let any girl be at the same stage as bts. Jennie had always been rude towards Tzuyu but he let it flew by him, he didn't care what his sister thinks about his friends.He had always been chased by girls but when someone started gossiping about him and Tzuyu dating she told taehyung that it's his chance to free himself from girls chasing so he didn't denied it, worst he informed people that they are dating. That's when his sister started giving him side eyes and started avoiding herself from him. Their night gossips about people in school stopped. Their weekend clubbing with crazy uniforms stopped. She stopped talking to him about her situations with her crush which name he never got to know but little did he know that it was one of his friends. She stopped making him school lunch and Sunday's movie sessions too. He had always been cold because of his father treating towards him but when his sister stopped things he love to do cause in front of her he felt like his real self he stopped thinking positive about other people he stopped laughing he only took care of his mother cause Jennie in 100 percentage took care of herself and it stopped him from that.

Kim Jennie

Taehyung's twin but still she is few minutes younger Has two bestfriends Rose and Lisa Savage(of course) Love her parents and brother but loves to tease him and argue about nothingDoesn't like Tzuyu cause she is disrespectful without taehyung in near

Has two bestfriends Rose and Lisa
Savage(of course)
Love her parents and brother but loves to tease him and argue about nothing
Doesn't like Tzuyu cause she is disrespectful without taehyung in near.
Has a secret crush on a older student

Jennie meet her to friends in high school. On first day one girl caught her eye it was girl with bang  she was dancing in empty dance classroom in front of big mirror to some crazy music. When girl with bang heard some noises from door she caught Jennie. They started talking with each other and become friends. Unfortunately they were in different class. Park Rose was transferred from another school on their second grade. She ones bumped into Choi Tzuyu and her friends that's when they started bullying attacking Chayoung not only in school but on her social media's. One's when Jennie and Lisa were going to restroom they saw Tzuyu and girls bullying poor girl which Lisa found familiar. They poured water on girl and was about to slap her but thia moment Jennie and Lisa stopped them. Jennie slapped Tzuyu and that's when she and Tzuyu became enemies and Rose became her second friend. When she got to know that her twin started dating Tzuyu (she didn't know that it was fake relationship cause taehyung wanted to make it realistic so he didn't told Jennie about it)
she was frustrated and started to isolated herself from taehyung and they started to argue not for fun but because of their bad terms.