chapter 30 back

No ones pov
Taehyung was now trying to find out what really happened who exactly tried to make Jisoo suicide. He was looking at every cameras views. There wasn't anything.... just then he saw something like glitch in front doors. Then there suddenly appeared small box. He saw Jisoo coming out from house and took box.... then you know very well what happened. Taehyung was paralyzed by view. He needs to find out who did it. He quickly went to car and drive towards police station.

It's Jisoo lat day in hospital today came to her Rosie with Jungkook.
They were talking about school and Jisoo got to know about Tzuyus humiliation from Jimin.

She suddenly scolded Jimin for his happy expression.
"I know that she isn't that good person but you can't be like her you really want to play same game as her? " She asked Jimin and he looked down nodding his head as no.

Rosie told her about her new animal. She found a small dog on road he was so skinny she head with him towards veterinarian. There was nothing to worry about dog needed care and help. Rose was amazed by dog and she adopted him. She named him Hank.

Jisoo was happy hearing her and after sometime she fell asleep. She was really exhausted during all this time in hospital bed.

Next morning Taehyung came to jisoo to take her from hospital.
Jisoo pov
I saw Taehyung in doors frame. I suddenly smiled.
"Are you ready ma'am? " He said and I chuckle at his silly behavior..
"Of course let's go" I said and then we walk out from hospital room,
We were walking towards front door. I
bumped into someone i looked at person and to my unfortunate it was Nancy. She smiled I was About to say something
"Nancy?? " Asked shockingly Taehyung
"Hey Taehyung I'm back"
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be absent for few days or weeks so next update you can expect in next month. Thank you for reading my books

 Thank you for reading my books