chapter 31 who are you

"Hey Taehyung I'm back" Said Nancy I looked at her in shock. She looked at me and winked. I knew it's time for old times.
"Jisoo it's Nancy. Nancy it's jisoo" Said Taehyung Nancy gave me suddenly a hug and I flinched. What's going on? Who are you Nancy?
"I'm back stinky" She whispered

We were now in home. Taehyung took Nancy with us I don't know what's going on and who she is to him.
We were now seating on chairs in dinning room we were eating dinner....
"Jisoo I'm pretty sure you are curious about who is Nancy to me... she is my cousin"
"A favorite one" Said Nancy with smirk on her face. I looked down
"It's good to know" I replied quietly
"Nancy we're going to contact later now I want to spend time with jisoo" Said Taehyung and Nancy nodded smiling.
It was her famous fake smile. Then she left us alone.

"What's wrong? You don't like her? "
Asked Taehyung with curiosity
"No it's not that... I'm just... I don't feel good after that night"
"I was on police station in sometimes they will find out who did that don't worry I don't want anything to happen to you" He said and kissed my forehead then held my hand walking me towards coach.
"What are you doing? " I asked as I saw him going to our room.
"Wait" He said and I scoffed
'I shouldn't ruin any relationship between them they are cousins... I can't ruin it' I thought then Taehyung came back. He was holding sheets and made me stood up then he unfolded the couch. And prepared it for sleep. Then he turn on TV. I looked at him with 'are you serious? ' expressions. He pulled me to couch and picked up business proposal.

We were watching it till we fell asleep.
After 2 hours I woke up and saw that he wasn't beside me I stood up and went to kitchen to find him cooking something.
I went to him and he smiled as he saw me.
"Jisoo you know it's our last week before we will come back to school. Let's go somewhere"
"What do you mean by that? "I asked him
"Thailand" I was shocked
"Are you serious right now? You want to travel abroad? It's too expensive"
"Hey. I'm the one who wants to go so I'm the one who is paying that's mean... It's not your problem"
"But.. " I was cut off by him
"No buts just eat" He gave me plate with hommade food
We walked to table and suddenly his phone rang.
"It's Nancy... I'll be right back in few minutes" He said and walked away.
I laid my head on table. What did I do to you? Why it's always my luck when everything started getting better...

After Taehyung came back he say down beside me.
"Let's eat" He said and I nodded
"Hey... I see something is wrong... Are you sure.. "
"Yes Taehyung everything is okay" I said and looked at him. Care was visible in his eyes. Yet I couldn't say anything to him.

After silent dinner I went back to couch.
I grabbed some book and laid down.
I didn't know when I fell asleep.