Chapter 19 new student

Jisoo pov.
Wednesday
It's first lesson. I'm sitting beside jimin but he isn't here now.

"So we have new student today he is transferred from  Wersa to our college. " I widened my eyes.

I saw one of students that tried to rape me

I saw one of students that tried to rape me. I don't even know his name he is stranger to me but still he tried to do it.

" Hello there. I'm Suho it's nice to see you and ,I hope you will be beside my side" He said looking around class. Then he looked at me.

" So Suho it's really good to meet you you will seat beside Jisoo?. "

"NO" I stood up and shouted without thinking. "This seat is Jimins" I tried to explain it and not to look at Suho.
I knew that he is smirking I can sense that.

" Ohh it's all right then sit beside Sana. It's seat in front of Jisoo. "

I finally looked at him and I was right. He then winked towards me. It's disgusting.
This whole time he was sitting with his phone and tried to take a photo of me. I just covered my face with books.

After first lesson I run out from class. It's now drama lessons so I will sit with tae.

There was Suho. 
He started walking towards me. I was paralyzed. All the things from past returned to me. It was easy to talk about it when it wasn't present. Now there it is. I know it's going to be hard to let go of it. I need to go. But I can't. He is about to say something when suddenly someone wrapped his arm around my waist. I flinched

" Is everything k? " I heard his deep voice and I looked up at tae.  I can walk. I can move. I looked up to Suho and saw him backing off.

" Yes. Yes it is. "

"Do you know him? "he pointed out at Suho.

" Hmmm. No he is just. He was looking like someone else "
I lied. It's very hard to tell true. I'm going to tell him but not now.

"Are you sure? you look scaried"

" I just thought it was someone from past. But it wasn't he" I sad with cracked voice. Tae hugged me and peck my forehead. Then it hit me

"YAAA what are you doing people are here!!!

" Now you realized that? "

"" YES BECAUSE.... BECAUSE... "

"Stop complaining ...you liked it" I blushed

" Come on let's go to class. My fiance" He said last sentence near my ear that it would be only me hearing that"I punched him in his shoulder

"Stop it now"

"Of course my fiance" He said now more loud

" SHUT UP" He smirked. It wasn't devilish smirk like Suho it was more playful one..

"Just let's go" I said quickly and went towards class.

"So let's start our lesson. Jisoo give everyone paper form this shelter"
"Okay professor"
I said and let go of taehyung hand from my thigh.
I went to shelter and took out paper.
I was giving to everyone for one piece then I saw next was Suho.
"Namjoon can you give him paper? " I hand Namjoon paper and he nodded I smiled and went to my seat with two pieces of paper

"Finally" Murmured taehyung and lay his head on my shoulder. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Keep your eyes roll for yourself" He murmured

"Yeah....sure" I replied
I was looking around class and caught Suho looking at me. I hate this guy. I ignored him and looked again at sleeping taehyung. 

I just laid my eyes on his phone which started vibrating.
'Tzuyu'