prologue

Kim Jisoo pov.

I woke up just few minutes before alarm
"New day same hell" it's never getting old. I went to bathroom to fresh myself but forgot to turn off my alarm so when I was in bath alarm started to ring I tried to turn I to turn I Tiff as fast as I could but unfortunately it woke up my stepmother my main nightmare my bully number 1. She was banging in my room I couldn't help but silently sobbing. I couldn't just couldn't let her beat me even if I'm burning myself I won't let her do it again not today not just before school. I silently pack my backpack and changed my clothes. It was autumn and weather wasn't good it was raining my rainjacket was in closet near the front door but it means that I had to open my door and my step mother would again beat me.
"Today I have to go without my jacket... " Just as I said it I opened my window and went through it to school.

I was walking in corridor when Nancy with girls stopped me

"Eww... what's with that stinky clothes again"
"Are you that poor" "I can't imagine how I could act your friend stinky" And a lot of people came to as just to laugh at me but I never let my tears roll down my face in front of them not in past not in present and not in future.
"Go away.. ... " Just at that moment Nancy pulled my hair... it was painfull byt not like my stepmother abusing
"Who do you think you are?I think you didn't get out from your little world called imagination"after that I blank out someone from behind hit me in the back of my head...

Jennie's pov

I was running around campus  just when I saw Tzuyu" I hate this girl " She was again gossiping about her relationship with my brother I came near her just to hear what she is talking about

" I hate this girl " She was again gossiping about her relationship with my brother I came near her just to hear what she is talking about. When I heard her saying that she slept with my brother and she is pregnant my anger won against me I run to campus not minding my trainer and started looking for my stupid brother. "I'm not going to let her in my family.... he can't destroy his life because of her. How could he? "
After few minutes I saw yoongi, seems like he just came from school gym....

 How could he? " After few minutes I saw yoongi, seems like he just came from school gym

don't think about him now Jennie you have to save you family honour.
"Min yoongi where is my brother" I shouted at him
"What? " After sometime I heard his cold reply 'why why can't I fall for someone who will like me back? ' I thought but shrugged it off. "My brother Kim taehyung. That bastard. Don't you know your friends names you selfish bastard!? " I love him but he can't know that he will just embarrassed me.

Yoongi's pov
I just went out from gym when saw Jennie looking at me lost in her thought I started thinking that she is amazed by me but suddenly she shouted at me. Jeez this girl....
"What? " Don't let her know that she just scared you  yoongi play cold......... Did she just called me bastard I'm not going to let it slide.

Jennie's pov
I was about to shout at him again but that's when I saw my brother "YOU BASTARD...... HOW COULD YOU.... " and as I was about to kill him with my beautiful nails his friends of course without yoongi helped him to get me off him.
-"Jennie what's wrong with you? " Asked Namjoon but I didn't answered him I just was staring at my stupid twin who was scared about his life few seconds ago.

-"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YOU BASTARD HOW COULD YOU DESTROY US JUST BECAUSE OF THIS... " before I could finished my sentence I saw her with Sana and Lucy.

-"Jennie what are you talking about? " First sentence which he told me today . 'What am I talking about? Is he serious'
-"I'm talking about you slut! "
Then he came near me
-" How can you bad mouthing about her like that"
-"Hahaha you think she love you really think she is she just wants your attention you stupid sshole. And I'm not going to tolerate her kid with God know who's father"
This time he was looking at me with his stupidity
-"I'm done" I just said I can't take it anymore. I walked away

Rose's pov
I was walking with Lisa in park waiting for Jennie's coming. She had some sessions with her trainer cause she is going to start in competition.
-"can we eat something Lalilali" I asked my best friend
-" We have to wait for Jennie if we eat now we are going to eat with Jennie after she come and you will again eat you are going to be fat" Lisa replied me I pouted.
-"Yaa stop pouting like kid I'm not Jimin to fall for it.. "
-"YAAA what are you talking about!!! "
-"ohh please everytime if u have a chance u will be staring at him and same goes with him" I blushed and that's when  I felt someone's footsteps... really loud I turn around and saw Jennie
-"what's up Jennie? " Asked Lisa I know something is wrong with her
-"THIS BISH" again Tzuyu....
-"Yaa what happened" I asked
-"she is pregnant with God know who "ohhh...
-" Okay.... come on we are going to cafe and u will tell us what happened" Lisa said
.
.
.
.
Jisoo pov
I opened my eyes and can sense I'm on the roof I can't see anything cause I have some sheets on my head and I can't stand up I can't go anywhere I can just sit.
Someone stand in front of me and take off sheets
I saw her. Nancy. I don't know what she has to me but she never did anything like that before. She had  knife with her.
I'm scared.
-"finally you woke up.....I thought we have to take some water.... " I stopped listening her
-"Yaa are u listening we are talking to u stinky" They started taking of my clothes I can't let them see my wounds my scars I'm not going to let them touch it.
That's when I pushed them with all my strength but unfortunately there was more students on rooftop they were going near me. They took me and started kicking me that's when Nancy stood up and held herself on head. She came to me and cut me in my leg I was about to scream when door of rooftop went opened and teacher came in.
I blanked out again.