chapter 26 psychologist

Jisoo pov

"Go away j don't need you" I said coldly to my brother.
"Sooyaa.... "
"No I don't want to talk with you you are no one to me.... No one" I said and started getting teary
"I want to talk with someone else won't Jennie or.." Door when tm open. I looked there and saw no one other then Taehyung.
"I hope sooyaa we will finally return to old times" Said Jin with teary eyes.
I just looked away
"Talk to her" Whispered Jin to Taehyung but still I heard that.

Taehyung sat beside me on bed I still was looking away.
"Chu, we need to see someone... some specialist they will help you.. "
"You think I'm crazy that this message and letter wasn't true? Yes it's and you should believe me you are mine boyfriend!! " I shouted at him as he looked down.
"Jisoo listen" He looked at me and carresed my cheek "it's about your trauma you need to see with someone who can help you to stop doing this to yourself it's not healthy" He then came near me and kissed tip of my nose.
"I'm not going anywhere I just....It's nothing"
He sadly chuckled and hugged me.

"Why don't you trust? Is it that hard to believe me my own brother doesn't believe me and you? You are my boyfrie.." He cut me off
"I believe you jisoo... I believe you but you still need someone who you can talk about everything and nothing I see it's hard for you to say anything to me.. Jennie.. Jin and rest of us and because of that no one from us can help you. You need to talk take some advances. I'll go with you firstly if you want to I'd love to but you have to want that too."
I had tears in eyes... I don't know what to do should I listen him or not?

It's 2 pm
Jennie came to my hospital room.
"Unnie are you all right Taehyung just call me you woke up"
"I did it in morning thought.. "
"What!! Then why did he called me now. this selfish asshole" She murmured to herself last sentence but I heard that.
"Unnie when are you going to leave hospital room? "
"If I won't have any issues I'll leave in two days. " She nodded with bitter smile
"Jendukie what happened? "
"Unnie what exactly happened there if I can ask.. " I sighed and nodded
"It started from message when Taehyung started packing... it's said I won't have peaceful life... I thought it's girl from my old school but now I'm not sure. After that phone was ringing and it was same number as the one who sent me message. I called Lisa to pick me up in morning as I didn't want her to ride in night. I forgot...there was a doorbell and I went to it thinking it's girls...but I got a note blood. Whole night I heard some noises and phone was ringing. I couldn't sleep I was locked in bathroom scared of going out. I was scared of my life... in morning I heard banging so I thought it's Nancy and others... I saw Lisa Jungkook. I don't know what happened to me I wanted to kill myself I was scared... of them" I said with tears and Jennie was in schock.
"You think I should go to psychologist?  You think I'm crazy? " I said sobbing
She then quickly nodded her head as no and went for hug
"Jisoo unnie you aren't crazy and I think you should try to have a hand from specialist maybe you will feel better he or she might help you with your thoughts... everything you won't live in fear. "
I smiled at her

"I'll try to go"