chapter 8 acting

Jisoo pov
Monday
It's drama lesson. I wasn't last week cause we went with girls to park. I was already late so as I went teacher asked me to sit beside....
"Jisoo you will seat with..... Ooh taehyung" I mentally slapped myself. Thank you God.
I sat beside him and as I was about to greet him he put his headphones on and started playing music.
I just shrugged it off and started playing attention towards teacher. A the end of lesson professor stopped as.
"Don't leave I have assignment for you just like you seat. You are paired up with your seatmate. Your assignment is to make some romantic scenes from your favourite movie. There wouldn't be any type of kissing but if you want to.... it's just acting and I don't want anyone to fail it so work as hard as you need." I looked up to taehyung he was leaving class. I run after him. When I run out from class I hit him this time on the chest. It's paining. I stood up and look up to him
"Can't you look where are you running"
"I wanted.... "
"After school in my house ask Jennie"
Just then he walked away
His cold personality is irritating but attractive. STOP IT he has girlfriend.

Lisoo outfit Jisoo like always covered her neck from visible wounds

Lisoo outfit
Jisoo like always covered her neck from visible wounds

Lisa's pov
I didn't go to school today I have fever. I was watching kdrama and then I saw kissing scene. My thoughts went to Friday night. We kissed I kissed jungkook then I ran away. We didn't talk after that, he tried to call me but I didn't replied. I ruined our friendship he was my best friend my secret crush and dream boyfriend.
Now I was blushing after I remembered that kiss. I started beating my face by pillow and cover my face. Then I heard knocking. Who could be that. In kdrama it would be best friend or male actor. But in reality it was same person. I want to clarify jisoo Jennie and Rosie posie are my best friends but with jungkook it's too different it was too comfortable with him. He is my first priority.
And now I knew it was him knocking on the door.
Shit. I couldn't run away from him my whole life. We have some classes together.
I opened door and then I saw him. He suddenly hugged me and all I could do is started sobbing.
"Lisaa what's wrong" He asked
"I'm... I'm really really really sorry I rrruinedd o..our friendship.... I had crush on you this whole time I couldn't couldn't control it's I just....love you"
Then I look down on my feet. My tears were rolling down my face. Then I heard him chuckle I looked up to him. And suddenly our lips met. I wrapped my hands around his neck and deepend kiss. He suddenly stopped and told me the most important thing I wanted to hear
"I love you too lalisa manoban...."suddenly he kneel down " So will you make me the most happiest man today and will you accept me as your boyfriend" He handen me flower I started crying in joy. And that's how we spend time whole day watching movies and jungkook took care of me

Jennie's pov
I was really angry that this date didn't let me go of suga. Kai is really great guy but for me he could be just friend it was more like friends date. Nothing more. I was coming towards Kai cause I saw him and wanted to greet him but before it could happened someone held me and started dragging me. Firstly I wanted to shout but I saw yoongi. Same yoongi who I'm trying to get the hell out from my head.
"Wha the hell! " I shouted at him. His stare was cold I felt shivers..
" Are you now dating him " He asked by shouting at me. Is he jealous I smirked and wanted to tease him. He was playing his little game by ignoring me it's my time.
"Yes date was really good I love how he was such a gentleman and kissed my... " Then he walked away burning in jealousy. I started dancing not minding I'm not alone. Now I know he is feeling somet to me. I need Kai's help. Yess. So I went to look for him.

Jisoo pov
I was trying to find girls. I mean Jennie but maybe chae would know where she is. Lisa stayed at home I wanted to help her but she denied it. She seems very weird nowadays. I was going to lost my hopes when I saw Jennie dancing in the empty room. I sneaked into the classroom and scared her. She started shouti and I laughed out my ass.
"UNNIE HOW COULD YOU"
"Oh please jendukie don't act like that" Then I remembered 'act' I had to go to her house after school to meet with her brother.
"Jennie I have to come to your house after classes. Acting teacher gave me and taehyung assig and we have to start training for whole weekend and he told me to come to your house but didn't tell me adress "
She smiled teasingly. O heck what did I put myself into
"You and my brother UNNIE it's fantastic if u two will be together I will finally has intelligent generous nice and beautiful perfect and... " I covered my friend
"Stop that" Just then someone walk into the room
It was Tzuyu with Sana and some other 2 girls from cheerleader team.

Jennie's pov
Not her again.

"How can you say something like that too another girl when your brothers girlfriend is standing not too far

"How can you say something like that too another girl when your brothers girlfriend is standing not too far. "
I wanted to slapped her so hard but Jisoo is here.
"What did you expected me to tell"
"For example how beautiful and powerful is your future sister in law"
"Stop joking around girl. And just continue your irritating imagination away from us. " Then she stomped her foot like kid and went out with her minions behind her.
I walked towards jisoo and hugged her I know how scared she is because of Tzuyu this girl always can boil my blood.

Chaennie outfits

Chaennie outfits

Rose's pov
I was talking with j hope and Namjoon with whom I was going to make a presentation about plants in houses. It was our homework just then I saw jisoo UNNIE coming in one of classroom.
I bid bye boys and went behind her just then I saw Tzuyu and her minions.
I heard Jennie unnie and I was about to call someone cause I thought they would started beating themselves.
After Fridays night Jennie told me and Lisa about scene with Tzuyu and I know girl will now try her best to destroy Jennie but she is a hard girl and wouldn't let anyone to disrespect her..
As Tzuyu and her group went out I quickly went in and saw Jisoo and Jennie unnie cuddling I walked over to them and we all locked in warm hugs.