Chapter 1 Transferred

Jisoo's dad pov
I was in work when principal  from jisoo's college called me. I immediately went to college it was my first time when I came here. I went to principal's room and there he told me what happened I was pale I couldn't believed what he told me my daughter was abused by other students she was bullied and I didn't know about that.

Kim seokjin pov
I got to know  about my sister's incident she never thought me 'didn't she trust me? ''Does she thinks that I'm not the same brother as before? "
I was thinking about her when boys came to my room in college which I share with yoongi who is sleeping right now. I'm not going to let them now my stage....

Jisoo pov
Now I'm packing my things. My father told me that I'm going to leave Wersa college and go to my brother's one.
I hope this one would be better. I called Jin but he didn't answered my calls I think he must be sleeping. I should just pack my  books and some clothes. I didn't tell my father about Monica's abuse(my stepmother) cause he is happy to have her by his side I can't do anything. I'm lucky cause I will never again going to share house with her after college I'm going my own way. My father will never find out about it but I want it slide no more beating no more bullies. Just peaceful life I'll be careful with new college I will look not to bumped into anyone or anything. I don't need friends they will think I am just air and I can live with that.
Suddenly door bang into my wall Monica came into the room and slapped me.
-"Do you think I don't know that you are trying to run away from this! ..... That your father is going to believe you that's me who beat u!!!.... He will never ever belive he doesn't love you you piece of shit"
-"Monic.c.c.a ..... what are... you saying? " I asked stuttering
-"I know your plan you.. " That's whe  we heard front door's open I think dad returned from pharmacy.
He came to my room and give me some ointment than he took Monica to their room I was left alone all my hopes my fathers love was gone... he will never look at me as his daughter not after his marriage with Monica she is separating us successfully or she did it....

Jennie's pov.
I told girls everything I heard from earlier I am burning in anger.
-"relax Jennie pregnancy test can be wrong.... She has to go to.... " Before Lisa could continue I cut her off
-"it's not only about it she is slut!  She goes to another guy every day she can't sleep without... "
-"we understand " Said Rose. I hate it when it's only me burning in anger when everyone else are calm like nothing happens
-"Jennie u should talk with taehyung but TALK like normal talk. " I think Lisa is right but I don't think I would be able after what I get to know about.

Taehyung pov
-"Tae! " I heard Tzuyu smiling at me like maniac
-"hmmm... " I'm not gonna lie I don't care what she is talking about this time I bet it's just another...
-"I want to buy new dress I will show u okay" ....Yes dress
-"yhymmm.... "
-"what's wrong with u tae"
-"don't call me that just go and buy this dress" I hand her my card and she was about to kiss me but I went away that's too much I'm not with her for lovely dovely moments just to get rid of girls from campus.
I just drive my car and went to my home
-"mom I'm at home" I called her
-"Okay get fresh yourself in few minutes there will be dinner"
I was about to go to my room when I saw Jennie in the corridor she showed her room and I went there after her attack at me in school we didn't talked.
-"so what was that with the incident in the morning? "
-"what was that you ask? " She get her phone and showed me some posts from our college website
"Tzuyu and taehyung are going to be parent? "
"Tzuyu is pregnant"
"Taehyung is going to be father!! "
..... And more
I didn't know what to say. What's going on?.
-"DID YOU REALLY SLEPT WITH HER!!! "
-"Noooo how could I slept with..... (Someone who I don't love) "she can't know that we aren't dating
-" Hahah than I was right and she is sleeping with anyone she can" I was angry at Jennie how can she say such things about tzuyu I know they don't like each other but Jennie is overacting she is behaving as if she is pregnant
I'm really curious if she will ever going to get married who will be that stupid to get into her world?
"Kim Jennie stop it right now Tzuyu isn't pregnant and she isn't this type of girl so please keep your comments for yourself. "

Jisoo pov
I was sitting in taxi... yes my father didn't even thought about giving me some ride to my new university. What I was thinking?. That's when my brother called me
-"jisoo when are you going to come"
-"Jin I told you i will do everything by myself and please I don't want any special treatment because you are my brother so please keep it to yourself okay? "
-"Yess I know but if anyone.. "
-"seokjin I know I know now please go and have fun"
Jin was on a birthday party that's why u didn't want him to loose his chance with his crush its her birthday and she has it once a year so you know...

After 4 hours
It was 8pm and I come out from taxi I walked into campus I had to find someone who knows where is principal office. Then I saw a girl sitting and I think she doesn't want to be troubled by someone like me she seems very angry. But there wasn't anyone around so I had to ask her..

-"hey... I'm really really sorry can I just ask you one thing?
I'mnewhereandidontknowwheretogoithinkyouarentreallytalkactiverightnowbutin30minutesprincipalofficewillbeclosedandifiwillgotherebymyselfiwillgetlost.... So can you show me where it is.?? " Girl turn her face to look up at me and smiled
-"Hi"

?? " Girl turn her face to look up at me and smiled-"Hi"

-"Hello I'm really sorry.... "But she cut me off
-" It's okay my name is Jennie"she showed me hand for handshake
-"Kim Jisoo" I gave my hand
-"so jisoo can you tell me everything slowly and please calmly "I breathed in and and out
-" I am trying to find principal office.. "She slightly laught
-" Of course... this way come with me "
-"ohhh no if you want to you can go your way I don't want to waste your time"
-"it's okay by the way from what you said early I know you are new here can I ask you why were you scared of me? "
-"ohh sorry it's just I rarely talk with people so... It's just that nothing "
-"don't you have friends? "She was really sweet but I can't let down my barriers not after what Isabella did to me.
-" I don't need them "
After few minutes qe get to office
I got keys to my room and was walking out of office when I saw Jennie
-"why.y.y aaare u still here....I thought... "She cut me off
-" Don't think I'm going to help what Is number of your room?  I want to help u". I showed her my schedule and number of my room she smiled really brightly. She looks beautiful.
-"we have some classes together and you are staying with Lisa in room. " 'Lisa? So they know each other '
-"come on I'll show you your room"

Jennie's pov
She is really scared I can say that I think she had to came through something hard  that's why she is everytime shuttering it's first time someone shutter this much in only 30 minutes I think I should take care of her and it means I will get new friend she is really beautiful I see that she isn't that rich like me or any other student because of her clothes

Jennie's povShe is really scared I can say that I think she had to came through something hard  that's why she is everytime shuttering it's first time someone shutter this much in only 30 minutes I think I should take care of her and it means I wi...

but it doesn't make mean she isn't beautiful and I can sense that she is smartass I think if she will get to know me Rosie and Lali she will let her barriers down for us right now let's go to Lisa tomorrow we will let her know Posie.
I am sharing room with Rosie Lisa had room beside our and she is alone there. From time to time we are having some night for three of us and if that's it Lisa is sleeping with rose meanwhile I'm alone.