chapter 7 siblings

Jisoo pov
I went for walk meanwhile girls were still sleeping.

While walking I get myself ice cream and was about to go when someone shouted from behind

While walking I get myself ice cream and was about to go when someone shouted from behind. I knew it was seokjin.
"JISOO wait"
"What do you want. I don't.... I don't want to talk with you"
"We need to talk"
"I think there is nothing to talk about"
I stare at him with cold eyes. He flinched
"Jisoo please listen to me I talk with girls why didn't you.."
"Didn't what! " I cut him off
"Didn't tell you? You believed stranger woman not your own SISTER"
"Jisoo she is.. "
"WHO? WHO SHE IS? maybe your new mother she will never be my mom I have one mother and she died when I was 5. I had to stay with this woman for 3 years. Just two of us the worst 3 years in my life I had to handle it by myself this whole hell. " He looked at me with understand less emotions he looked as if he was about to cry.
"she beat me if I didn't made for food, didn't clean HER room, got 4 in school. I started covering my wounds with sweater even in summer that's why everyone in school started making fun of me that's when that started bullying me. It was hell pure hell seokjin and you'll never understand that. You know why? cause she loves you father loves you they treat you like their child. What about me? You want to know. Father finally free himself from me. His wife is right now trying to cook anything without me in house she is struggling to make small breakfast. She has always used me as her maid." His tear rolled down his face.
"Jisoo... "
"Stop it. I want to be alone. And don't come near me not now. "
"Will you accept my apologies"
"I never wanted your apologies I don't need it they won't heal this wounds. I have to do it alone."
"I understand but I'm really sorry. You know I love you sooyaa and I'll never stopped it. "

I turn around and walked away from him. Tears finally started rolling down my face.

Jin pov
I never heard this side of story father told me everything I started defending jisoo. But then he said he saw some of this situations. Now I understand that he didn't want jisoo as his daughter. I can't understand what type of father is he. I want to talk with him right now.

Jennie's pov
It's  Friday nigt and now in in my house with mom and taehyung. tomorrow I have date with Kai I'm in some way excited he is really smart and good looking but not enough to let me go of suga. I think when I'm going to meet him in person  maybe my yoongi era will stop.
I was in my room when my mother called me for dinner.

I walked down stairs and saw taehyung

" Are you really going with him? "
"Why are you expecting me no to? "
"Cause he isn't good guy for you"
"And you want me to believe you? "
"Jennie for God sakes he is playboy!! "
"AND WHAT JUST LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRIEND"
"AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DATE JIMIN I WOULDN'T"
"I would stop you either. "
"I'm going to have great date tomorrow and that's the end of the topic" Just then we heard our mother sighting
"Did you stopped arguing and can we just eat"
"Sorry mom" We said at the same time
Just then we hear knocks from front front door
"Tae go and check who is it" Mom said
Then I saw Tzuyu and my brothers shocked face

 ""I'm going to have great date tomorrow and that's the end of the topic" Just then we heard our mother sighting"Did you stopped arguing and can we just eat""Sorry mom" We said at the same timeJust then we hear knocks from front front door"Tae go ...

She came into my house in this slutty dress I saw my mom's jaws drop. I stood up and wwnt to them.
"Taehyung are you kidding me"
" I didn't invited her"
"Right... so my brothers slutty gf can you get the hell out of here" I smirked as I saw her face I know she didn't expect me to say it in front of my mother. And my moods better up just by seeing my brothers face. I didn't turned around cause I would creep out by seeing my mother. Now my mission is to make Tzuyu leave my possession.
"Didn't you heard me what are you doing here. It's not a club with alco and drugs. " She widened her eyes I know her reputation in front of my mother is ruin. She is completely ruined by me here. It's first step of our plan.
"Just go away or should I say something more to made you make a right decision something like... " Before I said about every nights one stands or few boys in same time she just shook her head and went out form MY house. I smirked upon my victory. Now I can turn around and see.... my mother she is red and furious. But thinking about Tzuyus face I know if it had happened again I would definitely do same thing.
"I'm going to my room. I'm not hungry. Sorry mom" I said and quickly run away.

No ones pov
Liskook side
They were sitting in lisoo room on the couch. Watching some this time romantic movies. It was kissing scene and both of them blushed couldn't look at each other two of them turn their heads on opposite sides.

After one hour Lisa went to kitchen and tried to get some cookies from top shelter

After one hour Lisa went to kitchen and tried to get some cookies from top shelter. But it was too high even for her. Then someone from behind took it and as she turned around she and jugkook were face to face looking at each others eyes.

Rose's side
Rose just went to her favorite cafe for some cake chocolate one. She was about to went out when someone came in front of her and bumped into her. All her cake was on her top. She had teary eyes and suddenly run to restroom. Little did she know someone saw it and right now was behind her.
She took of her top and at that moment someone come into restroom. She was facing him back so she didn't knew about his presence just when she was turning around he closed his eyes and handed her his blouse.
She saw jimin.
"Jimin?... What what are you"
"Shhh just take it and I'm waiting for you outside" Then he went out with his eyes still closed. He knew that it would be for her too embarrassing and as he is thinking of her as real material for girlfriend and has some strong feelings for her he want to stop being playboy after that she is going to ask her on date.
Rosie changed her clothes as fast as she could and went out from restroom just to bump into jimins back. He take her hand and they walked towards her and Jennie's room in campus.