Chapter 14 I'm Queen

It's 10 pm same day but another sides of story
Tzuyu's POV
I was crying and crying.
" HOW COULD HE. I DID ALL OF THIS FOR HIM. THEN WHY WHY COULDN'T HE LOVE ME. I NEED HIM. " then I changed my clothes and went to club.
I saw someone it was suga. I think he is really drunk.
I smirked and went to him
" Who are you" He asked slowly but with anger
" Really after all of this suga? It's me Jennie "
Suga didn't reply or thought even for a moment he suddenly grabbed my hand and started walking towards rooms. I see it will be next good remember might. He locked doors and suddenly locked distance with me.

Jennie POV
I was calling Jisoo how can she be that long inn hospital that something dangerous happened. Then finally she picked up.
"YAAA WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU HOW CAN YOU BE ALL DAY IN HOSPITAL... "
" sorry Jennie......I was sleeping...... I met girl in hospital .....it was late and I was exhausted.......I just stayed overnight at her house okay"
" Ahh it's okay unnie. If you need something just call me k? "
" K" I bid byes and startee thinki about yoongi
"Do you really feel something towards me? "
I turn on TV and started watching reality show. After an hour my phone vibrated. It was message from Tzuyu
" I'm queen of campus. your little games with me will stop now" Then she sent me a photo of her and.... yoongi. My eyes started getting watery. They were laying in same bed. And he was snuggled in her neck sleeping. What happened?
Why?
Was I wrong?