Bonus part 2

Jisoo woke up and saw no one beside her. She groaned and slowly stood up. Heading towards bathroom she checked if there was Taehyung but he wasn't find there too. She just ignore it and went to brush her teeth. After refreshing herself she walked out and changed her clothes.

She walked into kitchen to see Taehyung cooking

She walked into kitchen to see Taehyung cooking. She just walked beside him and observed him cooking.
"What are you cooking? " She asked putting her hands on counter.
Taehyung looked at her and leaned to get his morning kiss. She kissed him and then they heard something..
"Ewww" kids were going insane after seeing view of their parents. Taehyung just scoffed at them and Jisoo chuckled.
_____________________❖____________________

Taehyung was staying in house as he needed some peace for today and Jisoo was meeting with Lisa. After their meeting she will drive to get two kids after their school.

Taehyung was working on his new project and sometim he was calling Jisoo to ask if she is okay. Once he was about to call again someone else called him. He answered it and it was none other than his assistant.
"Mr Kim your cousin Nancy came to company.. "
"Just banned her already how many times should I say that or should I just replace you? " Asked irritated Taehyung. He was countless times seeing Nancy after she got out from jail for stalking Jisoo and kidnapping her and other stuffs... She was send there for 4 years as Taehyung wanted her as hardest punishment as it was possible. After getting out from there Nancy was coming to his company trying to apologize to him but he wasn't the one she should be apologizing now... Even if she apologize to Jisoo he knows she would never accept any apologize from his cousin and it was for him enough to know.

He then heard front doors opening.
"Taehyung!? What the hell did you said to Taejon!? " Shouted Jisoo holding her son's hand who had a black eye.
"What happened? " He asked surprised by view
"I was fighting for what's mine! " Shouted proudly Taejon. Taehyung looked at Jisoo who was burning in anger yet disbelieve and dumbfound.

_____________________❖____________________
Flashback to yesterday's talk....

Taehyung headed with Taejon towards his son's room.
Taejon sat down on bed while Taehyung took his son's class picture.
He then walked towards Taejon and sat down.
"Which one is most beautiful? " He asked and Taejon looked at him curious.
"Why? "
"Don't you like any of them? " Asked Taejon Taehyung. Taejon blushed little bit and Taehyung smirked as he knew there needed to be someone so his plan will be successful.
"I like her.. " Said Taejon and pointed at small girl who was standing beside him.
"What's her name? "
"Chaeri" Said Taejon while lookin at girl with smiling eyes. Taehyung was quite impressed by his son's quick answers.
"So she is your crush.. Does she likes you too? " Asked Taehyung and saw his son nodding.
"Yes... But we are going to be in relationship when we will be in high school" He said serious.
"So she is your woman" Said Taehyung and Taejon once again nodded. Now Taehyung had straight way to his final target.
"So as she is yours then remember son one thing okay? Are you real man? "
"Yes" He answered serious
"I'm glad then... One real man should have one woman okay? So you should keep fighting for your woman to be beside you meanwhile my woman should be beside me understand? " He asked not knowing if it was clarify enough for Taejon
"Mom? "
"Yes your mom. My woman my wife so don't try snatching her away from me cause for you it's loosing game meanwhile you have Chaeri beside you so yeah... " Said Taehyung and asked once again if his son understand what he just said. This time Taejon nodded and this made two do high five. Just then doors opened and there was Jisoo...

_____________________❖____________________

"Taehyung are you going to explain me what is he talking about or not? "

_____________________❖____________________

So it were two bonus parts which are ending book:  My new school.
I hope you enjoyed reading it and thanks for voting and reading it I'm so thankful and hope to see you in my next books.
Thank you and I wish you good day or night.

Vsoo forever 💜