chapter 21 short vacation

Jisoo pov
I was in my and Lisa's room.
She went out to chaennies room for some suitcases for me. I got some free time for myself from principal.
They kicked out Suho and gave me and tae some time for recover. We decided we will be staying at his house for this whole two weeks.
When chaelisa got to know about situation with Suho they were trying to comfort me. They did it. I was little bit reliefed by them but it wasn't too much. There was Lisa in door frame with suitcase.

"Jisoo unnie I got two more"

"Lisa I told you I don't have this much clothes and beside it I'm not going to live there forever"

"I think you are wrong this time. You think you still are in secret relationship. There is a lot of gossips about you two and taehyungs clingy behavior towards you. "

I know she is right but it was still crazy. Taehyung is my first boyfriend and it's funny how fast we were like that.
Even thought I'm not experienced I know it's really fast for couple.

"Okay okay go now unnie"there I saw taehyung coming in.

" Are you going? "He asked

" In a minute " I replied I wanted to bid goodbyes for chaennie. He nodded and took my suitcase

"I will wait in corridor. "

I nodded and walked towards chaennies room.
I opened doors and Rosie hugged me as she was near doors.

"Are you leaving now? "

"Rosie it's just for two weeks... "

"Yaa it's really long time"
Then we heard Jennie

"Ohh unnie you are here!? Are you leaving now? It's too early in gonna talk with taehyung... "

"Shh Jennie don't be like that beside... you are going with suga to vacation for two months I will be missing you... "

"Don't say like that I'm going to return and it's not like I will be there with suga he will be there just for two weeks and after that he will return I will come back after him"
"... being pregnant" Murmured Lisa from behind. Jennie's cheeks turned red and she looked at Lisa with disbelief.

"I'm going to kill you right now LALISA"
then they started running around room

" JENNIE UNNIE I'M YOUR LALI STOP.... I WAS JOKING "

me and chae were looking at them and laughing. Then I realized taehyung was waiting for me. I clapped my hands. Jenlisa stopped their silly game and looked at me.

"I'm going. Taehyung is waiting for me"

Jennie rolled her eyes but still walked with Lisa towards me. The hugged me for last time and we bidded goodbyes. I went out from their room and saw Taehyung in corridor. And there was Tzuyu walking towards him.

"Tae what are you... "
" I told you something didn't I? "
"Ugh but we need to meet up at the end. "
" Some other day now I'm spending my free time with my gf"
"Right... but call me once you will be available"
He humm in response

What's going on? He turned around and saw me looking at him with serious eyes. He looked down and sighted after that he again looked at me.
I just ignored it and went to him.

"Jisoo it's not like that"

" I know I trust you... Really. " I didn't wanted him to think that I don't have trust for him. I have trust issues after Isabella but I know I can believe him I'm sure of it.

"But if you want explanation just say it it's not a big deal okay. Don't think anything silly. "

I nodded.... too late I thought a lot about it from time when Tzuyu send him message at drama lessons.
We went towards his car
Drive was silent I was thinking about everything. I was really curious about Tzuyu and Taehyung but I didn't wanted to be like this toxic girls who doesn't trust their boyfriends.

"Taehyung... Why are you contacting Tzuyu...? "
I asked with sadly tone. I know it will be killing me from inside so I had to finally asked him about that.

He just laughed
"Don't be afraid. Our parents started to collaborate with each other. I'm going to be next CEO after my father and Tzuyu will become another one after her father. Our collaboration is really profitable. It's going to give us a lot of goods. I and Tzuyu need to discuss what will happen between our collab with each other after our fathers will stopped being CEOs"

I knew it I shouldn't asked him I just embarrassed myself. I looked at other side in embarrassment. I'm so stupid....

"Hey don't be like that I told you it's okay to ask. You shouldn't have stopped yourself from asking it's okay after all we are couple. You are my fia... " I covered his mouth

" I understand now drive" He laughed at my statement.

Once we were on place we walked into house. Am I going to live here in sometime? Will we really got married? I'm dying to see it coming. I think I really fell for him. I love him. I love taehyung I can do anything for him. Is it okay? Am I right to choose him for my rest life. Will he loved me back? He was with Tzuyu all 4 years and he didn't fall for her...

"Jisoo come here" He called me from kitchen

"Is there any problem? "

" No I just want to ask if you are hungry?"

" Yes but I don't have strength to deal with this.. "

" Let's order some food "

"Really? "

"Yeah what you want? Maybe... "

"SUSHI  I was on sushi for first time with girls and it was really really yummy please let's order some sushi"
I asked with puppy eyes he chuckled and agreed on mine choose. I smirked in respond. I LOVE SUSHI

"Let's watch something while we are waiting for your sushi. "

"Okayy."

He pecked my forehead.
I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him. It was really long 2 days it's time for rest.

We turn tv on and were trying to choose some kdrama. We stayed with business proposal. Taehyung was fast asleep were I was watching one of the iconic scenes 'Samantha and Rachel' I was laughing so much then I heard doorbell. I quickly paused tv and went to doors. I GOT IT

"Thank you so much"

"Have a nice day goodbye"

"You too bye" I said and closed door by my hips as good was in my hands

Then I went to couch when taehyung was still sleeping. I tried to wake him up but he didn't react in any way. So I just kicked him off couch. I saw him groaning in pain and rubbing his back. I laughed at his statement. He looked towards me and saw trace of sushi in my hands. He suddenly stood up.

"I see it wasn't THAT painful"

" Let's see who will be today in pain" He smirked and I knew what he was talking about.

" You pervert... " He then stole trace with my sushi.

"YAA GIVE ME BACK MY SUSHI"

I started chasing after him. He quickly keep trace on table but I didn't stop from chasing him. We were running. He run into his room and I followed him. Where is he? I walked into his room and couldn't see him just then I heard door closing.
I turned around. I looked at him just to see him with crossed arms.
He had smile on his face. Then he walked to me and kneel down. WHAT THE HECK