chapter 22 agree

Jisoo pov
He is kneeling down in front of me.
"Miss Kim will you be that generous to join mine stroll on beach" Then he took out his hand and held my hand.
"Are you serious" I asked I thought he was..... never mind
"You wanted to be mine officially fiance... I'm sorry but it's too early for marriage. We are still studying" He said teasingly I looked at him with disbelief.
"Let's just go for your beach walk... "
"Okay let's go" He suddenly stood up and we went to change our clothes.

Wheater is windy

Wheater is windy.
I saw taehyung taking off his shoes
"What are you doing it's windy you will have fever"
"I'm pretty sure nothing will happen water isn't that cold so no need to be pessimistic"
I rolled my eyes
"I won't take care of you if you catch fever so think about this"

Jennie pov
Thursday.
O was in class as Jisoo unnie is on her short vacation I am sitting alone. In morning suga went in front of my doors.
He was waiting for me and then he walked me to my classroom
lesson was about to end. I thought about mine and girls plan. Just thrn Tzuyu came into my way.
"Jennie Kim... Long time no see"
"Back off bish" I'll never have patience towards this girl.
"Yaa stop being like that I slept with him but I can give you him"
I can't stand it anymore as I punch her. She winced in pain. I saw her bleeding nose. I smirked and came near her who was now laying down on the floor.
" I don't think that now anyone would like to f*ck you" Just then I took out tissue and hardly hold her nose.
"Don't.... It's... Tooo... Pai... painful" She was groaning in pain.
"Shut up and stand up" Then she obeyed me I was still holding her nose as we came to nurse room.
"Mrs Lee Tzuyu ran into locker and now she is bleeding. " Mrs Lee suddenly stood up from her chair and approached Tzuyu. It's time to leave. I just gave last glare to Tzuyu and after that I left.
It was time for next lesson. Just then I saw Tzuyu coming to class. She looked at me

So I send her my infamous smile

She looked away avoiding me.
"Jennie unnie what happened" Asked Lisa who is sitting beside me.
"I made next step of our mission to ruin Tzuyu so... Yeah I'm just proud "
I said and started writing in my notebook as professor started lesson.

Jisoo pov

We went to city for some clothes.
Taehyung told me to choose something for myself and he started searching clothes for him self.
I looked around shop there is so much clothes.

Everything is beautiful.. but my wounds will be visible I saw taehyung coming towards me with chooses clothes.
"Hey you didn't like anything? We can go to another shop"
"Hmmm" I just hummed in reply
"Let's go.... wait I have to pay for mine"

We bought some clothes for me and then went to restaurant.
I ordered sushi. Taehyung ordered Nakji bokkeum. I looked at that It seems delicious. Then he hold bowl and give me to taste. I started coughing
"I.. I.. I was.. Was wrong.... It's... Not.. Goo.. Good" I said while coughing. He stood up and made his way to me to help me calm down my coughing.

"It's okay I'm alright.. " I finally said and he gave me water.

After dinner we were waiting for sundown. After that we will go for a night walk.

I looked at him and then our lips met

"I don't want that to end" I said between kiss
"So don't think about ending that" He replied with with smile. I looked up to him and saw his infamous smile.
Then I lay down my head on his lap.
I turn at side to see sundown.
"After I'll turn 18 will you move to our house ? " I widened my eyes
"Our? " I finally spoke with shocked in my eyes
I looked at him. His hand was caressing my face.
"As you say we don't want to end anything between us.. So in the end you will be my wife so let's just say this house belongs to you too" I was really shocked hearing him.
I sat down
"Are you serious? " I asked incredulously
"I'm as serious as professor  saying we were best actors in our class" I chuckled as I remembered when we presented our acts. We got best grades from every pairs.
"Then I think I will be serious too then. And I agree on your question"