Chpater 17 tell her?

Vsoo side
No one's pov
Jisoo was sitting at couch waiting for taehyung to come down. It was Mondays night time.
Once taehyung came down Jisoo suddenly got up from her place.
" Let's talk"
Taehyung was a little bit scared that she want to end things between them that she would say it was mistake or something.
"About what? "
Jisoo understood his thoughts by his face. So she got into her rule
" About us. I don't think it's good idea.... "
"No" Said taehyung and started walking towards her
" I don't think it's good idea to cover it from Jennie " Jisoo end sentence and saw taehyungs embarrassment. She smirked and walk up to him. She pushed him to couch and sat at his laps the she smiled and kissed him. They kissed was as long as they had oxygen.
He made her lay on couch and howered above her"
" Tae let's talk first "
" About Jennie? "
" Yes... She will ago for vacation at this weekend. She will be there for 2 months. " When jisoo said that taehyung was dumbfounded.
" What why? "
" Yo know what happened and what she feels for suga.... She needs sometime for herself "
" I don't tink suga did it with Tzuyu... After he is drunk he is fast asleep. " Jisoo eyes sparked
"Sooo..... it could be.. "
" Tzuyu's plan"
"If that's so suga might really like Jennie and ot wouldn't be good for her for that long vacation. " Taehyung nodded and was thinking about calling yoonie here
" Let's called them. "
"Now? "
"Yes"
"Will we tell them true about.. "
"Us? Yes''
" Okay thank you tae"Jisoo pulled him towards her and showered his face with kisses.
" Yaa you told me to do it later"
" I said after talk and we are after talk"
" Okay so your gonna wait too let's continue..... after we talk with suga and Jennie. " She sighed as he winked at her.
Then they called yoonie without they knowing that another one would be there.
Jisoo made food for them and taehyung was helping her
Then came Jennie.
"Jisoo unnie ? But you don't have any assignement now? "
" We have to tell you something Sherlock " Said V
" We are dating each other" Murmured Jisoo as loud as it was need to let Jennie hear it.
Jennie sighted.
"You unnie with HIM???"
" Yes Jennie I and HIM... "
"YAA what's wrong with me" Asked  taehyung
" You are cold as ice cube or even more" Said Jennie
Then they heard doorbell.
" Who is that? " Asked Jennie and jisoo sighted
"Jennie listen... " And taehyung walked towards doors and opened it. There was standing suga.

Tae and suga walked into living room there was Jennie standing with mixed emotions.
Suga said hello to jisoo and then approached Jennie.
Vsoo looked at each other and went towards kitchen to let them have some space.

"You think it will work? "
" Of course I said suga about Jennie's'vacation' he didn't like it. "
"I hope so.. "
" Jisoo everything will be okay"
"Right" She said and smiled bitterly.
" Let's apply your ointment to heal those wounds"
" Okay" Then they walked towards taehyungs room

Yonnie side
"Jennie" Suga said approaching Jennie standing there with sad smile
"Hi suga" She said trying to act normal
" I know from V what happened but belie me... "
" I'm not in spot to judge you. I'm no one to you just friend you can do whatever you want. "
She was about to go but he automatically caught her wrist.
" Listen between me and Tzuyu nothing happened and you are on spot to judge me, you have always been. This time when I woke up I was dumbfounded but once I came to my senses there wasn't any way me to do anything with her. There was camera in this room as this room wasn't  for you know what... If you don't believe me we can go there and you will see it "
" I don't know if I should believe you or not.. "
" I was drunk after you was spending all your time with Kai and didn't allow me near yourself I was nervous and frustrated. And maybe jealous... I came to bar where I always go when I want to drink. I have there my own room when I'm drunk I sleep there cause I can't stand 15 minutes without sleeping after drinking. This time I drunk and Tzuyu came towards me... I wasn't looking at her and I didn't regonize her. Then she told me she was you. I wanted you badly this time so as I was drunk I didn't thought and dragged her with me. I know I was about to do something with her. When I locked doors I started kissing her but fortunately my sleepy was too much she lay beside me and took my arm to looks like we were after something that big. "
Jennie tried to understand everything but she wanted to see what this bish exactly did
"I want to see this"
" You don't belie..."
" I believe you but I'm pretty sure she did more and you just doesn't want to say that. So let's go"
" What about.. " He said looking for jisoo and taehyung
" They are dating each other so they will have some time for themselves "
"Really? How come? "
" Jisoo unnie told me after they bumped into each other at beach... maybe she told truth...,.maybe not but I'm pretty sure there was more just as like with you and Tzuyu "
" I told you... "
" And I told you I know she did a lot of more things"

Vsoo
"Be careful"
" I know I did it few times you know that? "
" Right but apply more... it has to work"
"Okay got it" Taehyung then applied some ointment on her wounds at her back.
" You know...there was some more  people around me who were doing that" She pointed at her wounds on her body " With me. It was really hard to tell at first but I know you need whole truth. "
" Who? " Taehyung asked as he was applying ointment at last three wounds
" Monica is cheating on father sometimes she was coming with some guys if she beat me for too cold dinner they helped her. She even wanted me to let me loose my virginity for one of them as she didn't fulfill his fuc...'' She was on the edge to cry again
" I understand everything and now you will never experience anything like that. After college will you moved in here with me? " Jisoo nodded and kissed taehyung. He was deepening on kiss.
" Wait" Jisoo backed off
"What about yoonie? "
" Ahh let me see" Said V and walked towards living room to see no one.
" They left"
" Can we.. "
"Continue" He said with sparkle in eyes
" Pervert... I want to watch something "
"Ahh right of course let's go. "
Jisoo rolled her eyes and followed taehyung to kitchen for some snacks. Then they started tv. Cuddling with each other.