chapter 34 danger

Jennie was coming into location where Jisoo was. She was walking to park to see where she was but she didn't see anyone.
"Jisoo unnie!? " She shouted few times but didn't hear any response.
Jennie then walked towards cage where Jisoo said she was. She walked to waiter and asked for her.
"I saw her leaving cafe.. She didn't return" Jennie bite her lips in nervousness.
"Thank you" She said and walked out
"Lisa? Did you saw Jisoo? " She called Lisa and younger denied
"Okay I'll call Rosie then.. " But Rose didn't see Jisoo too. Jennie get into her car and drive around location to see if Jisoo is somewhere. But no use of this.
There wasn't any sights of her.

Jennie then drove to doorm to see if she didn't return.

Feeling unable to do anything she finally called Taehyung to tell him about everything. He immediately went to Jennie.
"Where did she told you she'll wait for you? " He asked her and Jennie said location of park. Taehyung went to car and Jennie sat in passenger seat.
"I was looking there for her.. "Started Jennie but Taehyung just shushed her.
She looked at him weirdly.

They were there in less then 10 minute. Taehyung went out first and started walking towards park to see if there is any sight of Jisoo.
They were walking through park when Jennie found something.
"Taehyung!? " He immediately walked to her to see notebook. He looked curious at Jennie.
"I think it's her.. I saw that notebook in her and Lisa's dorm. " She said and Taehyung took it from her hand.
Opening first page he immediately recognized her writing. There were described a horrible scenes. Taehyung read it few times to see what it was. There were written her memories from old school...  Jennie read it already too and gasped.
"It's unbelievable how they could do something like that to her? " Asked him Jennie and he just shook in disbelief. They looked at another page. Nancy. This name was first word which they could read. They looked at each other.
"Nancy? That Nancy? " Asked him Jennie but like last time he didn't reply he just started reading this.
"Jisoo was in what college? " Asked him once again Jennie and punched him to make him answer her.
"Wersa... " Replied Taehyung and looked at her.
"So... Nancy bullied her in school? It was that bish? I'll kill her.. " Jennie stopped talking as Taehyung walked fastly towards car and his sister run behind him.

"Call Nancy" Ordered Taehyung and Jennie nodded. She took his phone as she doesn't have her phone number. She immediately accepted call and Jennie put phone on speaker.
'Taehyung? '
'Nancy where are you? ' asked her Taehyung and they could sense her uneasiness.
'I'm.. I'm on walk' she replied while shuttering. Then sound of breaking glass was heard from Nancy's side. Jennie and Taehyung widened their eyes.
"You little bish if you won't tell us... " But before Jennie could end sentence Taehyung stopped her. He pulled over at side of the road and took phone in his hand.
'What happened Nancy? '
'It was just... My friend'
Taehyung poke his inner cheek and then started trying to locate her location as he wasn't bad in things like that. Nancy start talking and shuttering meanwhile Taehyung after few minutes finally got location. Jennie immediately find it to be on cliff. There was Nancy's summer house.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Jisoo was standing in front of two boys and Nancy in old room. She saw a glass vase not too far from her. Then Nancy phone started ringing she went there leaving Jisoo with two boys. She panicked as they started coming towards her.
"I'll not do anything to you till Nancy will come back" Said one of them stepping closer.
She again looked at vase and run towards it.

She took it in her hand and then hit one of boys in his head. He collapsed down.
"Shit" Said another boy
She had a piece of glass in her hand. There she saw panicked Nancy walking into room again she widened her eyes seeing Jisoo...and that boy on floor. Jisoo looked at another boy who was scared of making any moves towards her. He started stepping back.
"It was just... My friend"
Nancy said to phone and started talking while shuttering looking at Jisoo.
Jisoo held glass piece in front of her. Letting them know she is serious with her actions. She looked around room to see if there was any way to escape not walking between them. And there was a window. Jisoo needs to act quick. Nancy hung up on her phone and her face change expressions.

"You bish I'll not let you live if you won't stop right there. " She shouted at Jisoo who wasn't paying any of her energy to try to understand what she just said. Jisoo was now planning what to do. She stepped back and quickly picked up a chair then she hit a window with it what made window break in pieces. Boy tried to run towards her but she hit him with chair on head....he blacked out. Nancy started walking slowly towards her.
"Stop or I'll kill you right here" Screamed at her Jisoo holding her tears aback. Nancy panicked and stopped on her track.

Jisoo unknowingly hold more tightly onto glass piece that her hand started bleeding. Nancy looked at her bleeding hand. Then she looked at Jisoo face
"You are really crazy" She said to Jisoo.
"You have to be really proud seeing what you turn me into" Said Jisoo

Nancy had teary eyes looking at her.
"It wasn't me! It was all your fault you crazy bish! " She shouted back at Jisoo and then someone pushed her on floor.
She screamed in pain as there were pieces of glass which were from glass vase.

Jisoo saw Jennie and Taehyung. She then let out a tear. Taehyung looked at her and quickly went towards her. She was feeling like fainting in any moment so she hold onto his arms.