Bonus part 1

"Eomma who is that? " Asked 5 years old Sooji. Her older 7 years old brother Taejon immediately looked at album photos.
"It's my teacher Mrs Iu. " Said Jisoo and smiled seeing her favorite teacher.
Small boy walked then between her and his father to seperate them. Taehyung looked at him with opened mouth. Taejon hugged Jisoo and looked at Taehyung sticking out his tongue. Jisoo and Sooji were still looking at their photos without seeing two men's eyes battle.

"It's you mommy and it's daddy! " Said proudly Sooji

Jisoo nodded her head.
"It's our last year in college... "
"Why are you wearing uniforms? "
"It was something like tradition of school... Right Tae?" She said and turned to look at her husband. She saw two her men making competition over her by don't blink challenge...

Sooji looked at them too and just shook her head returning to album photos.

"It's aunty! " Shouted Sooji seeing her Jennie aunt

"It's aunty! " Shouted Sooji seeing her Jennie aunt. Jennie was now after her and Yoongi's wedding and they went on honeymoon so kids didn't see her for three weeks now...
Shout of Sooji made Taejon looked at his sister and blink. He then sighed knowing he lost challenge and he looked back at his father. He saw his victorious smirk.
Signalling Taejon to get off couch Taehyung sat near Jisoo and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Jisoo just sent him glare "you are unreal".

" I'm going to cook dinner " Said Jisoo while standing up.
"Now? " Asked irritated Taehyung. She just looked at him
"Now" He heard her reply. Taejon then raised his hands towards Jisoo asking her if she can pick him up.
"Ohh boy. Don't think about it" Said Jisoo and walked out from there leaving two guys grimacing. Sooji was still looking at pictures.

While cooking dinner Jisoo felt two hands on her waist.
She just hummed.
"Are you hungry or it was just an excuse?" He asked referring to her disappearing from living room.
"You two are unbelievable. Can't you just behave like son and father beside fighting? " She asked not knowing what make them fight over and over again.
"It's not mine fault for fighting for what's mine" She then turned to look at him.
"And what's that? Just stop fighting and make up it's not that hard just talk with him like father with son" She said now irritated. Then something popped up in Taehyung's head. He then pecked Jisoo's lips
"Thanks I know what to do now" He said before stepping out from kitchen leaving Jisoo alone dumbfounded.

Taehyung saw Taejon with Sooji and called him.
"Taejon come with me" Said Taehyung and his son looked at him. Taejon stood up from couch and walked to him. Two of them walked then towards Taejon's room and both talked about something.

Jisoo called everyone and saw Sooji running to sit on her favorite chair.
"Slow down Sooji or you will tripped like last time" Warned her Jisoo.
"Where is your father and brother? " Asked her curious Jisoo but her daughter just shrugged her shoulders.
"Daddy called Taejon to talk about something" Said Sooji. Jisoo told her to wait a minute and she went to Taejon's room. She opened door and saw two of them did high five.

"Are you now good? " She asked leaning against frame. She saw Taehyung's proudly smile all over his face and Taejon's sweet smile.
"Yes mom! " He shouted and run out to dinning room. Jisoo saw Taehyung in front of her.
"What were you talking about? "
"Boy's things. You don't have to know " He said before pulling her by waist and walking together towards dinning room.
_____________________❖____________________

After dinner everyone walked to their bedrooms. Two Jisoo and Taehyung were sleeping snuggle in each other. Jispo kept her hands wrapped around Taehyung's arm while snuggling her head in his chest. Taehyung's one arm was under Jisoo's head and second was wrapped around her tiny waist. He was pulling her as close as it was possible. Snuggling into her neck crock two were fastly asleep.
_____________________❖____________________