Chapter 16 Jennie

Jisoo POV
I wanted to make Jennie happy so we went to amusement park were I was with them for first time. We rode every rides but I couldn't see her beautiful smile. I understand her.... if taehyung.... no he wouldn't do it to me.
" You know what unnie" I suddenly heard Jennie
" I think it's finally time to move on he never liked me. I was just daydreaming. I think I'll just have to spend time alone to rethink everything. "
" I know that it will help you" She smiled. I hope after her time for herself I would never saw her in that state again.
Then her phone started vibrating.
" It's yoongi" I saw her faded smile
She didn't picked up.
" Let's go" Jennie faked her smile. I just nodded and we went towards restaurant.

No one's pov
Jisoo called girls and told them about everything chaelisa suddenly left jungkook and rose left Namjoon, jhope and jimin.

Rose pov
"Jennie unnie don't cry" I said it's really hard to look at her state.
" It's okay it won't be that long just... just go for walk by this time I'll stop. "
" Jennie stop being stubborn just come with us we will watch some comedy show " Jisoo unnie said.
"Yess and I'll tell you about my date with.... " I covered Lisa's mouth
"Shhh don't you think that it's not right time to tell about your lovely dovely acts" I scolded Lisa and she nervously nodded.
" Come on Jennie "Jisoo unnie
" Okay.... " Jennie looked up at as with some tears rolling down her face it wasn't good view. Jisoo unnie hugged her. Then I and Lisa went in for hug too.

Jennie pov
I planned to go for some vacation in next weekend for two months. It will made me rethink every details of my life and educate me more about myself. Now I was with girls in cinema they were choosing one of comedy show. It'll be hard without them. But I need more space for me.
"Unnie we choose it" Shouted Lisa I smiled at them and started walking.
"I really wanted to watch that one" I said with sparkles in my eyes.
" So let's go!!" Enthusiastic Lisa....
Rose started running with Lisa.
"Kids.. " I murmured under my breath
" Are you sure you want to go for that long? "
"Yes unnie... I think it would made me feel refresh... newborn"
" If you say so.... I need to talk with you before it. "
" When? "
" Maybe in Tuesday at your house? "
" Ohh yeah sure" I'm really curious what unnie is talking about.

" In going on the left side!! " Said Lisa and sat on the rouge
Jisoo unnie sat beside her. I sat between her and Rosie.
" Let's show start" I said in unison with rose we looked at each other and started laughing.

" It was amazing"
"Yea I loved I too"
" I didn't understand everything " Said Lisa
" Cause you are too young... just ask jk..." I said
"NOO" shoutout Rosie
" It will go too far" She suddenly started
" Right... just let it go Lisa you are too too much young stay like that for sometime" I said and pinched her cheeks she pouted and Jisoo laughed
Then my phone started again vibrating. I knew who it was. He was calling me from morning about 23 times.
I just declined call.

" Let's go on sushi " Rose
" I never ate sushi " Said Jisoo unnie and all of us widened our eyes.
" You never WHAT!!!? "
" you know my situation... " She smiled bitterly.
" So Jisoo unnie it will be your first time so let's go to the best one" Siad Rosie side hugging Jisoo
"Yess let's go" Shouted Lisa and started jumping while running then Rosie followed her.
" They will never grown up "
" Don't worry Jennie one day when they will have kids.... " I covered her mouth
"No Jisoo unnie never... " She chuckled at my behavior.