chapter 25 it's okay

Jennie pov
7.30 am
It's Thursday and I'm at beach with yoongi. I never saw this side of him. Caring sweet he is smiling like whole day. We were laughing talking about our friends.
After 30 minutes
Just then something popped up in my thoughts.
"Let's call Lisa" I said as I took out my phone and let it be louder so Yoongi could hear that too..

Otp
Jennie
"Hi Lali what are you doing"

Lisa
"Jennie UNNIE... I'm going to
Jisoo she wanted me to pick her up
Taehyung had to go for some reason
abroad and Jisoo unnie is alone. "

Jennie
"Okay Lali where are you?
I would love to talk
with Jisoo unnie"

Lisa
"We are about to enter
She isn't unlocking doors
.. ... Jin can you call her? "

I heard Lisa asking Jin and he immediately agreed I was waiting for a moment but then Lisa told me they can't contact with unnie I looked at suga. He suddenly took phone from my hands

Otp
Suga
"Lisa just open door using force
What if something
happened to Jisoo. "

I suddenly widened my eyes at his worlds. Then we heard sound of cracking doors.
We heard as they ran to one room
Then we heard Jisoo unnie she was shouting. I started crying I don't uns what's happening. I saw suga stood up
"Let's go we need to come back" I immediately nodded he started walking me while I was  still on the phone I heard everything... she wanted to kill herself.
"Jennie call taehyung" I heard jungkook on the other line. I quickly ended call and immediately called taehyung.
I couldn't say it so suga took phone and told everything to him even suga voice was cracking up. I looked at him as we sat in taxi. He wiped off my tears using his thumb.

Rose's pov
I was with Namjoon j hope and Jimin when suddenly Lisa called me and told me what happened we were talking on speaker so boys too knew about Jisoo unnie. We immediately left from room and drove towards hospital where is now laying Jisoo unnie.

No one's pov
3 hours later
Jisoo was unconscious.
No one could go inside room.
Jennie and suga arrived 1 hour ago and taehyung was driving as fast as possible towards hospital. He was crying once he got to know about Jisoo. He had now dried tears on his face.
All friends we're standing in front of Jisoo room waiting for doctor to come.
Jin was silently crying he never spoke with Jisoo after their argument. He was regretting everything that he wasn't there when Jisoo needed him the most. He was blaming himse about anything possible.
Rest of boys were sadly looking at doors. Girls were crying in mess.
Then taehyung came. He was about to open doors.
"We can't come insu" Said suga
"I don't care about it I need to see her"
"Calm down and wait for doctor. "
Said Namjoon but inside he too wanted to go there jisoo was one of best friend. She was funny and kind. Now she was laying on hospital bed.... being traumatized.

"It's my fault I shouldn't have left her" Shouted taehyung then seokjin stood up and went to him.
"You didn't know don't blame yourself"
Taehyung looked at him and Jin saw for first time tears in his friend eyes.

Finally doctor came.
A

ll of them suddenly stood up.
"Is everything okay with Jisoo? "
Asked Jennie with tears
"Miss your friend is in hard trauma. She was burning herself and it's not good for her health all her wounds are really serious. I don't know what exactly happened but I can tell you one thing she needs to see a psychologist. He can help her. right now she may tell you guys she is okay but I don't think it's true. Not now. If we are talking about psychical health... it's not bad but it's not good too if she will still do this types of things it will only leading her towards suicide.
Her mental health I think as I said she needs specialist with that. You can visit her but only one person. Breaks needs to be done with in 10 minutes after that next person can walk in after 30 minutes."

Everyone nodded
To Jisoo they went in this combination:
1Jin
2Jennie
3Lisa
4Rose
5Jhope
6Suga
7Jungkook
8Jimin
9Namjoon

And next was Taehyung as it was a lot of time all of them went to their dorms.

He walked into room.
She was sleeping since her blacking out.
He walked and sat beside her.
He took her hands and squeeze them.
He again let out tears he laid his head down on hospital bed near her body.
He suddenly fell asleep.

In morning

Jisoo pov

I suddenly gasped. I was dreaming what happened just then I saw myself in white room. I looked around and saw Taehyung sleeping on chair while his head was on bed. How can he sleep like that?
Just then I remembered all happenings from last night.
Bloody letter. Phone number.
I started crying as I couldn't control that.
Just then Taehyung woke up he quickly stood up and walked to me. He hugged me trying to calm me down.
"Shh calm down it's okay.. "