Chapter 15 regret

No ones POV
" I want it stay like that forever " Said taehyung cuddling with Jisoo.

" You know you are being really clingy "
Asked jisoo chuckling

" Only for you" Then he kissed her in forehead, cheeks, nose and then lips.

They heard some noises from front door. Taehyung suddenly stood up and locked doors of his room.

" It's Jennie " He said Jisoo suddenly stood up and started cleaning up his room. To not let Jennie think what happened.

Suddenly someone knocked to his door. Jisoo run into bathroom. V opened door and saw Jennie with puffy eyes. He immediately took her towards bed to let her sit.

" What's happened Jennie? "

" You know what... I have a crush.. "

" Kai?  But you are right now dating..."

" Not him and no we aren't dating. It's fake relationship to make my crush jealous. It's relationship on the same terms as your and this slut " Taehyung just let it slid.

"If not Kai then... ? "

"Suga" V widened eyes. She is talking about his hyung.

"But he is with Tzuyu. They slept with each other after this game I played with him. I wanted him to regret that he was always cold towards me and ignored me but now... "

Then bathroom door opened and Jennie widened eyes seeing jisoo. For your information jisoo walked in to bathroom to change her clothes into the one from yesterday before she came to taehyungs house..

"Jisoo? "

" Jennie I heard everything... It'll be all right. "

" But what are you doing in taehyungs house? " Jennie said while sobbing and widening her eyes. Taehyung too had widened eyes.

" We were working on our acts for Monday we don't have much time It'll be tomorrow so we decided to just met and started acting....how did you got to know about them? " She said. It was her plan while she was in bathroom so she new what to say.
Taehyung smirked little seeing his smart shorty secret girlfriend.

"It's Tzuyu she send me message and photos of them" Said Jennie while sobbing

Jisoo came to Jennie for hug. Taehyung felt like third wheel so he said that he will give girls some time. He knew that suga wouldn't do IT with Tzuyu and she must started it she had to do something to suga. He is sure of it. He knew what type of girl she is and it's her life. But he doesn't want his younger twin to talk things like that and be like lifeless soul because of Chou Tzuyu.

" Your gonna regret you decision now or later I'll make sure of this.... Tzuyu "

Suga POV
I was sleeping but I woke up due to pain in my head. Then I saw the worst thing I would ever see. It was girl sleeping in my bed. Wait I'm not in my bedroom so where am I?
This girl wasn't Jennie, shit. But when I saw who was it my breath stopped. I suddenly woke up and changed my clothes. It's not it can't be true. I would never do that with her, Jennie  is love of my cold heart I couldn't do it with anyone else. 
I have to think.. I have to think.
"CHOU TZUYU" I shouted at her

Liskook side
Lisa POV
We are right now sitting on the couch yesterday was amazing date. I never thought jungkook could be that creative. We were first in the cafe were he made owner play some romantic music. Next was park and walk. After it we went to his house and there he made house cinema. We Felt asleep during movie.