Chpter 18 Stay by my side

Jennie and suga.
Jennie pov
We were watching clips from cameras. I knew there was a lot of more things. Tzuyu was touching his whole body while he was asleep. What a psychopath.
I saw how she snuggled into him. Whe took off her phone and started taking photos.
I was about to turn off computer. But suga was faster.  I saw his tears rolling down his face. He is crying..
"I'm sorry Jennie I never wanted to do anything with her"

"Suga I saw everything no need to apologize"

"Will you ever be mine? "

" I don't know I want to go for sometime abroad.... Rethink everydays of my ungrateful life. "

" How long"

"2 months... "

"What it's a lot of time.."

"Maybe when I will be sure faster I would come faster. "

" When do you want to leave? "

"In next weekend"

"What no it's too early. You have school and... "

" I talk with principal otp once Tzuyu send me photos. I told him it's some business so he didn't argue with me. "

"Jennie it's too early please don't go this fast. Can we just spend some time together before you will go.. ? "

" Min yoongi there is school we can't just leave it cause YOU want to"

"I'm going with you"

" What no your not I told you I want to rethink everything. I'm not going to do it with you beside me..... "

" I know but let's go for 2 weeks together after that I will return. You will stay there alone and fulfill your thoughts. "

I think it wouldn't be that bad thought...
"I think it's okay let's do it like you said. "
I saw his gummy smile. First time. It's really shocking how this make me feel som many butterflies in my tummy.