chapter 36 home

"Can we return to dorm?" asked Jisoo and Taehyung nodded. They were returning from hospital. Jisoo was sent to specjalist and this time she promised Jennie that she will go there with her as she knew alone it will be for her too hard.

They come there and Taehyung helped her get out of car. They bidded byes and Jisoo went to her and Lisa dorm to see all girls waiting for her. Once she closed doors all eyes were on her.
Girls immediately locked her in warm hugs.

"Yaa we saw each other yesterday and I said I'm fine" started Jisoo but Jennie scolded her not to ruin moment. This made Jisoo smile with teary eyes. This was really good feeling when girls were so much worried about her even tought she didn't see that as that big thing.

"Okay now you may stop I'm running out of oxygen" said finally Jisoo and girls stopped on their doing.

Few months later
Summer holidays time...

"Where are we going? " Asked him Jisoo as he was driving in opposite direction then where his house was.
"You are going to see. " He said and parked in front of huge house

"Where are we? " She asked and he looked at her

"Who do you think lives here? " He asked and Jisoo had blank space in her head.
"How the heck I'd know who is living here? "
"When were you last time in my house near beach? " She didn't have to think deeply about it.
"When I left... "
"Why? "
"Ugh I told you countless times that I don't want to be there"
"I sold that house.. "He started and Jisoo widened her eyes.
" You did what? "
"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in our house so I needed to buy new one where you won't feel uncomfortable" He said and she felt butterflies.
"You are... " She couldn't find words how to describe it. She was happiest girl in world right I now.
"Best boyfriend future husband and..."
"Yeah whatever" Said Jisoo and walked out of car. Taehyung followed her and both went into house.

They walked inside and she was amazed by seeing new house.
"Taehyung.. It's beautiful" She said and looked at him.
"I know fiance.. " He replied and she playfully hit him.
"Firstly propose to me then you can call me your fiance"
"It's good to hear that cause.. " He kneel down and Jisoo widened her eyes.
"Are you serious? " She asked and then his hand went to shoelaces.
Jisoo's mouth went wide open in disbelief. Taehyung then stood up and seeing her reaction he smiled.
"It's good to hear cause I know you can't wait till we'll get married" He finished his previous sentence and got hit by Jisoo countless times while laughing.

It was night time after whole day of cleaning house and preparing it they could lay down on bed.
Jisoo turned to look at him.
"I love you" She whispered and he looked at her pulling her closer
"I love you too" He said and kissed her.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay thank you for reading my book. I know I made few mistakes and one of them was that I didn't end this book faster... After I'm not sure which chapter I didn't know what to write I hope it didn't went that bad and some of you enjoyed that book. I started writing another book which I think went better so yeah... I think from one to another I'll get better and better in this.
Thanks a lot for reading my book and I wish you good day.

And of course
Vsoo forever❤