Chpater 10 Sleepover at Kim's house

No one's pov
Jisoo and taehyung has been preparing every time after school and we can see that they started being really close. Taehyung sometimes tried to talk with her about her wounds and her past but she didn't told him anything. He was all this time in his normal cold aura.
Today was Friday she needed some time for herself so she told taehyung that she won't come today. She needed to think what does she feel towards him. It was first time she felt like this towards anyone. He was cold and caring. His caring side wasn't revealed often she knew that once she talked with Mrs Kim who started talking about taehyung. She blushed thinking that taehyung is really different towards her then she remembered tzuyu. He has a girlfriend.

Jennie's side
Jennie is still acting as if Kai is her boyfriend she could sense burning suga in jealousy. She was now walking with Kai talking bout new movies in cinema. Then there was suga looking at them in distance while boys were beside him arguing with jubgkook about banana milk is it healthy or not?
Yoongi just was looking towards good looking couple.
Burning in jealousy.

Lisa pov
I was right now with Rosie in her favorite cafe whe wanted to get herself a chocolate cake which she tired to get for herself last time but she met some incident which I found out made her meet her crush.
We were talking when I suddenly spilled out about me and jubgkooks kiss. I suddenly covered my mouth. Shit. Rosie Posie widened her eyes. I know it's too late I told her now everything.

Jisoo pov
I was walking right now to grocery store.
I wanted to buy something for dinner. Then I saw Mrs Kim. She looked towards me and stayed walking towards me with smile on her face. I smiled at her.
"Good morning aunty"
"Hello jisoo how's your day"
"Good I didn't go today to school cause I needed to visit doctor due some school thing."(She meants her wounds)
" Ohh right so will you come to us today? "
"I'm not sure I have some work today and I'm not sure if I'm able to do it on time " Next lie....
"Ohh okay I hope you will do it now I have to go back home and starts preparing for dinner. Bye jisoo"
"Bye aunty" I bided her goodbyes and went to look for groceries.

It's now time to return my room. I was walking to change but now Jennie appeared in front of me
"Jisoo unnie don't go to taehyung today pleaseeee."
"Yeah I'm not going okay"
" Thank you so now I invite you on my sleep over at my house with girls" Hell no I wanted to avoid him today to have time to rethink everything but it's Jennie I want to come with her and girls

I agreed and mow we all are walkind towards Jennie's house. When we enter Mrs Kim smiled at me and I knew she was proud that I came here. After bidding good morning
We went to Jennie's room we were talking about something and then it was Lisa's turn to tell some secret. And that's how I get to know about her and jk
"LISAA DID YOU REALLY KISSED YOU ARE STILL KIDS" shouted Jennie I chuckled and Lisa pouted.
"Unnie we are same age"
"Physically not mentally you are too young you are like an teenager and that's not good for you" Started saying Jennie I left her room for some water and then I saw taehyung in hall.
"What are you doing here" He asked
"Jennie"
He nodded. And I went down for some drink. I was sitting in chair when someone startee knocki to door. Mrs Kim walked over to see who it was. And it's Tzuyu I saw change in Mrs Kim's facial emotion. Tzuyu was faking her smile and asked about taehyung not even saying good afternoon or not like that.
"He isn't home" Said Mrs Kim I started listening to their short conservation about few minutes later tzuyu left house. I walked towards room. But I wanted to use bathroom. Not thinking I went into his room cause it was only bathroom I was using in this whole time . There o saw him shirtless again. It was mistake.
He saw me and stood up.
"Sorry I just wanted to go to bathroom"
"Why not the one in Jennie's room"
"I.. I.. didn't" I started shuttering
"Just use it I see you really need it" He said I quickly nodded and run into his bathroom. It was embarrassing.
Finally I went out and fortunately he wasn't here.
I went to girls and we started talking about movies Jennie and Kai. Lisa and jungkook. Rosie and jimin. And my relationship with Jin after our argue. Then we slept.