1-Run.

Stella POV.

Black wolf, silver eyes, ones that shine in the dark, filled with anger, hate, and the urge for revenge, those eyes were coming toward us from the woods, everyone had run off while we were busy just fighting over who was going to come and what's gonna happen. My heart stopped, I felt a lot of feeling going through my body, I felt souls, not just one, not two, but three souls all inside of me, dark, hurtful, and then he attacked.

"Theo, don't..." I yelled back at him, but it was too late, he jumped and attacked my other two wolves, I don't know who he hates more, me or the two wolves, the hate is so sensible, I could tell he hates us, I could tell he would love to kill all of us, he wants us all gone. 
Theo is a strong wolf, but after he runs off, he becomes a wolf that belongs to no pack, he becomes a wolf with no loyalties, with no one to hold him back, he has no loyalties, no love or even respect for anyone in here.

The other two wolves whom he's trying to attack, are the current alpha Milo, the one in charge of this pack, and his mate slashes his cousin, a very distant cousin, James, he too is an alpha, an alpha who lost everything, who lost his whole world, and the only reason he's still standing and surviving was me, I hold his soul and a reason for him to be alive.
I saw the three wolves fight, they attacked each other going to each other necks, they weren't just playing or just fighting, to fight, they were trying to kill each other, and it wasn't a fair game, it was two against one.

Theo was strong, I don't even remember him being that strong, but according to others he's a very strong wolf, and he loved to cause trouble, he loved to start fighting with the rest, including the alpha, his favourite victim was the alpha, and he was thrown into a cage once or twice already.
"Theo, please, please," I begged him out loud, but he ignored me, he didn't want to listen to me, I was trying to feel his soul, trying to make him stop, but I couldn't feel his soul, there was just a black spot, a dark space where his soul is supposed to be, he was the hole inside of my heart, the one who was blocking the others, trying to push them out to no use.

"Theodore, stop this nonsense" I yelled at him again only this time it wasn't me who was yelling, this time it was Wolife who was yelling at him, Wolfie was my inner wolf, the one I gained after holding three wolf souls inside of me, it has its perks, it made me stronger, gave me an inner wolf, and meant I'm not going to die for a very long time, I won't grow old for a very long time either. 

'Not ever you bratty bitch,' I heard Theo's voice in my head, it's been forever since I heard his voice via this bond, the last time we talked, he called me his everything, but he wasn't my everything, he was part of me, and it wasn't just him, there was others with him, he had to share me, but he didn't enjoy the sharing part, that's why he went all insane.
'Please Theo,' I begged him through the bond that I thought we had lost, he managed to get away from the two wolves' teeth and claws and made a run toward me, I took a step back, I was terrified he used to scare me before, but he never terrified me like he did this time.

"Milo, James!" I yelled to them hoping that they'd come to get me, save me, I know that I might be close to immortal now, that I'm much stronger now, but his teeth were scary looking, they could easily pierce into bones, and I'm made out of bones.
"Ahhh!" I yelled as he got closer to me, I put my hand up to protect my neck, it was clear the wolves loved to go toward the necks first, trying to kill right away.

Theo wanted to bite my neck, but since my hand was up to hide me, he used his paw to slap my hand away, leaving open gashes on my arm, and I screamed in pain, that was very painful. The other two wolves have finally managed to get over here, and they pushed him off me, they attacked him, they left bloody marks over each other since they drew first blood from me, they went frantic, they went crazy, and they were ready to kill each other.

I looked at them with fear filling my eyes, I was in pain, but the pain wasn't the worst thing that was going on, it wasn't my arm that was hurting, it was my heart that was aching, how could my three souls be fighting with each other, my heart was attacking itself, darkness, and pain were filling my head then.
'Theodore! Get out of my land,' I heard a new voice yell through my head, I yelled and closed both my ears, the noise was very loud, very dominant, it wasn't one that I had heard in my head before, but I knew the owner of the voice, alpha Jayden, Milo's father, the one in charge of the pack still.

Theo stopped, he looked back at alpha Jayden and he shook, his whole body was shaking, he's fighting the urge to obey the alpha of the pack, his old alpha, he wanted to win, he wanted to kill all three of us, and then...and then...if he killed me, if I die, all three of them would die, including Theo, as soon as I drop dead, as soon as their souls are gone, so are they.
The other two alphas turned to him with cold looks in their eyes, they might have scared him, or maybe they got him, maybe he was scared enough to start moving, he looked at me one last look, the look that would hunt my dreams, or maybe they are my nightmares.

Finally, Theo left, he walked away, he ran away being followed and chased by half of the pack, the ones who were left were the three alphas, all three of them came toward me, they were making sure I was fine but I was anything but fine, the fear was living inside of my soul, inside of my soul, I was shaking with fear the whole time.
"Amelia, you can come in," alpha Jayden says, he has shifted back to his human form to be able to talk to me. 

Amelia was allowed to come out of a very tight bodyguard wall who wouldn't allow anything to come near her, when she was allowed out, she came running toward me, and she hugged me tightly.
"I'm sorry sweetie, I'm sorry," she whispered in my ear as she hugged me tightly.
"Are they okay?" I ask her, are my two wolves okay? I can't see them, I can feel them, but I was sure they were safe.

"They're just fine sweetie, let's take you home so we can deal with that arm of yours," she says pointing to others, and I was picked off the ground and placed in a car, I had no idea whose car it is and I didn't care, the Luna stayed next to me, as we were driven toward the house, the alpha's house, and I mean their private one, and not the one where the whole pack is allowed, they were giving me some privacy.
"Come on baby, let's take you inside," she says holding me as we went inside the house, she took me toward the bathroom, and washed my hands, I screamed with pain, but she had to clean the wound, after taking all the dirt off of it, she used a disinfectant, and checked my wound again.

"If you didn't hold two wolves' souls, you'll be needing stitches, a lot of them, but since you're the future Luna, you're strong, and you'll heal quickly," she said and I sighed with relieve, I didn't like the idea of getting stitches, any kind of those.
"Where are they?" I ask her again.
"Kept away, once I finish cleaning you up, we'll call them back in," she says and I nod.

"Seeing you hurt would drive them insane, it's better that we clean you up first," she says again, making me breathe in relief, so it's not a bad thing that she's cleaning my wound first.
"I'm all clean now," I say when she finished patching up my arm.
"Need to change your dress too, it's a bloody mess, I'm sorry, I know that James took you to buy it, but I'm sure he'd buy another one for you," she assures me.

"Okay," I agreed with her, she helped me take the dress off and then she helped me into another dress from her closet, now that I was clean and all wrapped up the boys were allowed back in the house, Milo came in running, he pulled me off the ground and hugged me tightly, as did James, they had me sandwiched in the middle, just like always.
"Baby, are you okay?" Milo asks me.
"I'm fine," I assured him, but I wasn't too fine, the fear was still getting the best of me.

"You're a bad liar," James says hugging me tighter, I simply shrugged, sure I'm a bad liar, one of my wolves has been trying to kill me, to kill us.
"Why did Theo come?" I ask them.
"Revenge," James answers me.
"It's bad," I say with tears going down my face.

"What are you three going to do to keep her safe?" Luna Amelia asks them in a cold voice.
"We'll do anything we have to do," Milo says.
"We'll keep her safe," James says next, they sounded so sure, but I wasn't sure how they're going to do any of that.