12-Distraction.

Stella POV.

My uncle managed to calm me enough to get some sleep, I'm sharing a room with the two boys, and the room has two beds in it, but we agreed on pushing the bed near each other and sleeping all three of us together.
"Milo, stop hovering her, she's mine too," James groans, trying to pull me toward her, they had me sandwiched between them, and they're not letting me go, I groaned, not liking the feeling of being fought over like a small doll.

"Guys," I groaned.
"You got her the same as me," Milo whines, sounding like a kid who's fighting over a toy.
"I only got her back, I want to hold her," James objects, I roll my eyes at them two.
"If you two gonna keep fighting, I'm gonna sleep alone," I objected, I hated sleeping alone, and I didn't want to sleep alone, but I didn't want them to fight over me either.
"You're not going to sleep alone," Milo growls at me.

"Said who? You two keep fighting like kids and call me the little one," I groan at them two, this wasn't fair at all.
"We're not fighting baby, we're just worried, why don't we try and sleep now?" James says trying to hug me, but I shake my head no.
"I don't want hugs, I'll sleep alone, keep your space," I say trying to sound firm with them both.
"Fine, you get to sleep alone," Milo agrees with me, they both gave me less than three inches of space between us on both sides.

"Better?" James growls at me, I have seen them drinking alcohol with the alpha, is that making them that clingy or mad? I wasn't very sure.
"I'm okay," I say in a low voice, trying to hide the fact that I was on the verge of tears all over again, I moved my face toward Milo's side, even when angry, he's the nicer one between them two.
"Don't cry sweetie, we're just worried about you," Milo whispers to me.

"Of course, she likes you better," James groans from his side of the bed which made the tears get worse, Milo got up and shared a look with James, I could tell that they were fighting in their own head, talking through their own bond.
"I'm sorry princess, I'm just worried," James says the words sounded forced and not very genuine, but I took it, I turned to him and hugged him too.

"We'll try to tone it down, but this isn't our place, even if we're welcomed in, we got every right to be worried about you," Milo says next and I just nod, of course no one is too happy about staying in here, even if I get the chance to meet this mystery uncle of mine.
"Let's try to sleep?" I suggest to them and they both agree that it's time for all three of us to sleep, the tears didn't stop, they soaked James shirt and Milo's shirt next, until finally the sleep took over my body and I relaxed for the night.

I woke up to am empty bed, I was there alone, I turned and flipped in the two beds trying to find them, but neither of them was there near me, I tried to use the bond we share, but I'm not that good with it yet, I could only try and most days they hear me and answer right away.
'We're in the alpha's office,' James answers me.
'Come get me?' I beg.
'We'll be there in a litle bit,' Milo says next, but I wasn't about to just stay in bed alone, this wasn't my bed or Milo, it wasn't that comfy either, so I got up from the bed and went to search through our clothes to find some new ones to wear.

I changed my clothes wearing a mix of mine and the two wolves clothes, and went to look for my brother, uncle, or someone else I know. I found Finn sitting with my uncle in the living room, so I joined them there, they were talking about the pack, and the land and some other stupid stuff.
"Good morning sunshine," uncle says and I nod, I didn't have the best sleep ever, so I'm awake with a big pout on my face.
"Do you think they're gonna take long?" I ask them, meaning my two alphas, and my uncle's alpha, they are all having a talk together.

"They started talking thirty minutes ago, with the speed they are going through, I'd say another hour or so," my uncle answers me.
"Oh," I say sadly, that's gonna be way too long, longer than I'm ready to wait.
"Why don't we get going?" Uncle suggests.
"Go where?" Finn asks him.

"To breakfast, why don't we go out and have a bite together," uncle suggests.
"Would they be mad?" I ask, my two wolves never let me go out without telling them first.
"Nah, you're with me, and you two could use a distratcion, away from all the vampire and planning they're having," uncle answers me.
"What's their plan?" I ask him with a raised brow, since no one tells me anything.
"Get rid of the vampire, free you from your stalker, send you home, get my sister to visit," my uncle says with a shrug.

"A distraction sounds great uncle, let's go," Finny says getting up, and ready to leave.
"Don't you need to tell Cici?" I ask him, I was going to tell the guys, but then they won't let me go, so I'd just not tell them, we'll be back before they even know we left, and I'm with my uncle not with some strange.
"Nah, we're good let's run?" Finn asks my uncle.
"Of course, let's run," uncle agees, even him, after thirty years living with the wolves, he knows the best option is to sneak out of the house and ask for forgiveness later.

We got in our uncle's car, and he gave us the be cool talk, telling us to pretend to be okay and cool, like if the alphas has allowed us out of the house, he drove us toward the town, in the middle of the pack territory, we'll be safe, uncle assured us so, when we got to the place we're supposed to eat at, he changed his mind.
"Do you know how to drive Stella?" uncle Raphael asks me.
"A bit, they tried teaching me, but they gave up after the first class," I confess.

"Would you like to drive?" he suggests and I nod quickly, of course I'd love to drive, and the place looks empty, so it's safe for me to sit behind the wheel.
"Yes!" I say right away, and he parks the car, we change place and it's my turn to try and drive.
"Uncle, it was nice knowing you, tell Calesti, I'll see her on the other side," Finny says and I rolled my eyes at him, how funny.
"Very funny," I whined, as I turned the car back on, and started to try and drive it, key word is try.

"Where's the accelerator?" I ask him, pushing that pedal but it didn't work, he laughed at me, and told me to fix the transmission, I looked at it confused and then looked at my uncle, he fixed the gear and I started driving forward, but the car made a funny noise, when I slowed down and hit the speed again.
"You need to the fixed the transmission," my uncle says, but it's all too confusing, I had no idea what the letters stood for, so I left the changing and fixing letters up to my uncle, as I only drove forward, but the car kept making funny noises, and it wouldn't drive straight like it did with my uncle.

"Uncle, she's terrible, you two need to change before she kills us," Finn groans and I agree, I wasn't abale to drive it, and his car isn't a small one, it's a giant truck, and I feel like I might hit someone by mistake.
"I think I better off stopping," I say, trying to stop the car, but instead of stopping it, it kept on moving, and moving.
"Stella, hit the break, girl hit the break!" uncle Raphael, yells at me, but which one was the break, I think I very soon found out that the break is the other pedal, not the one I just hit, the car moved so quickly, and I tried to pull it off the road, off the other cars, and we ended up hitting head first with the tree.

The airbags went off right away, pushing me back in the seat, my vision going blurry, I heard Finn groaning from behind saying that I'm not supposed to be driving ever again, and I agree with him, I shouldn't be driving, especially when the car is this big or giant.
"Don't tell my wolf he's gonna kill me," I heard my uncle says.
"No, her wolves are going to kill all three of us," Finn says from behind me, I kept my eyes closed, I couldn't really see, my vision was extremly blurry and although I wanted to talk with them and agree, I couldn't, I just whined hoping for the dizziness to leave, and for my two wolves not to find out, I have sneaked off again, I really should stop doing this, last time I got kidnapped, and this time I had an accident, next one I'll be painting the town red.