24-Frozen.

Stella POV.

'Stella, I need you to run,' James says in my head, trying to get me to move, but the fear was stronger than his order, I stayed where I was standing in the same place, the same point.
'Stella, for fucks sake, move!' Milo says, but I was frozen looking at Theo, he and the rest were talking, they were fighting, all three of them sounded angry ready to fight, but I wasn't listening the fear had a good hold on me, and on every sense of mine, I couldn't move or hear, or do anything else.

"Come on, we need to move," Scotty says holding my hand and starting to run, that made me run with him, we both moved out of the way, away from them three wolves who were now fighting, we could hear them kicking each other butts.
"Is that the wolf that's trying to kidnap you?" Scotty asks me and I nod my head crying, I didn't know that I was crying, but I was clearly.
"That's Theo, he's insane," I say seeing him did something to me, seeing him made things inside of me move and shift, I felt like the whole world was stuck inside of my throat right now.
"Are you okay Stella? I can carry you if you're tired," he offers me as we kept on moving.

"I can move," I assure him, still running, we weren't that far away from the house, and it's where we're going, I wasn't sure why we're going home, but it sounded like a good idea.
'You can hide under the blanket,' Wolfie says in my head, she's such a sassy wolf, how do I ask for an exchange, I want a better wolf, one that doesn't make fun of me.
"How did he find us?" I ask Scotty, how did he manage to find us, we left home cause of him, but we also found Scotty, are we going to spend the rest of our lives just running around, hiding.

"I don't know, we need to keep moving, let's go the alpha is waiting for us," Scotty says, still moving, still running, my legs were running but my brain was stuck back there with them, with the two alphas and Theo fighting.
"Are you okay? Olivia did he touch you?" uncle Raphael says hugging me tight calling me by my mother's name, making sure I'm okay.
"I'm fine, uncle," I say remind him that I'm not mom, I'm her daughter.
"I'm not losing you, stay with Scott, I'll go deal with this nightmare," uncle says, pushing us toward some guys, when did they gather here? Why are they here? They are the same people from our first day here, the ones that were trying to keep my uncle protected and safe, and now they're doing the same for us.

"What's going on Scott?" I ask him with worry in my voice.
"They're here to protect us, they'll be back soon," Scotty promises me, we waited and waited and waited, and then it hit me, it wasn't just a pain, or discomfort, it was worse, a lot worse.
I fell on my knees and I screamed the pain, the pain, the white pain, I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe, I was hurt, I was suffering, and I couldn't even speak.
"Stella, Stella, Bug, please talk to me," Scotty begs me, holding me as the pain was too much, I think I have fainted then, I couldn't see anything, it was all black.

I dreamt of Wolfie, she wasn't me, instead she was standing on top of me, licking my neck and face, whining, trying to get me to get up, but the pain was too much for me to move or do anything, I stayed there for a long while, and then they came, Scotty, Milo, and James, all three of them came toward me, they joined Wolfie, they all did the same, making me feel a bit better for now. I was good enough to open my eyes and saw them, well not Wolfie, she's me and we can't both be out at the same time.
"I'm good," I assure the wolves, but they didn't care, they were standing over me in a protective stand.

"We need to get in, we need to have another chat," the alpha says in a cold voice, he was limping toward the house with my uncle holding him straight, I stayed with my wolf out, letting them hug me and hugging them back, having them around in their wolf form started to help me relax and had some of the fear passing.
"Whenever you're ready guys, the alpha isn't very happy," Olli says coming out to call us, he looked better, he looked much better than what he did yesterday, yesterday he was on the verge of dying, and now, he's standing up straight and talking.

"You're okay?" I ask him.
"I'm a wolf future Luna, we don't die that easily. But my alpha is going to kill me if you don't come in," he assures me.
"We'll be right in," I answer him.
"Guys, you need to shift back," I say, telling them to shift back so we can walk in, they groaned and moaned, they sounded like kids being asked to stop playing and come in.

We walked in the office and saw both the alpha and my uncle waiting for us, they were having some kind of alcohol, we sat opposite to them and waited for them to talk first, well waited for the alpha or my uncle, but they stayed quiet, they didn't talk and I got bored from waiting.
"We're sorry you got hurt," I say to the alpha, he was the one limping earlier.
"I don't mind getting hurt for you, you're family now, but that son of a bitch," he growls meaning Theo, the crazy one.
"I know," I say looking down to the ground.

"Hey, keep your head up, we're not mad at you, you didn't do anything wrong," my uncle scolds me, but I don't look up, not yet.
"Stella, look at me, I lost my family once, I'm not going to lose it again," my uncle says and I look at him this time, he sounded so firm and sure of himself, I had to believe him.
"Okay," I say agreeing with him.

"He's strong, too strong for a wolf, he's doing something," alpha says looking at us.
"Something?" I ask, is he like shooting up steroids?
"He's working with the vampires, and it's why he's strong," Scotty says and I turned to him.
"We know he is," I say.
"The vampires are the reason he's that strong," Scotty says and everyone else nods, everyone but me.

"How do we make him less strong then?" I ask.
"We cut him off, pray the vampires kill him first," Scotty answers me.
"He found us, when we came back here, we changed cars, we drove like crazy, we made sure that no one was behind us, and still he found us," Milo says.
"He didn't follow you, he followed her, they're still connected, he still wants her, his wolf needs his soul," the alpha says taking a big sip of his drink.

"She wasn't there with us, how could he follow her if she wasn't there with us?" James says.
"He doesn't have to follow her physically, all he had to do was sense her, follow her, his soul, it's like a tracking device inside of every wolf, he's looking for his soul," the alpha says.
"But he rejected me," I say, that's why we're not connected anymore, he rejected me.
"Have you been thinking him? Dreaming of him?" the alpha asks me next.
"Uh..." I say not sure if I should tell him or not.

"She had a nightmare last night, were you dreaming of him?" James asks looking at me and I avoid his eyes, not answering him yet.
"Did you dream of him Princess?" he asks me in a softer voice, one he only uses with me.
"Maybe," I answer him, I didn't tell them what my nightmare was about and they didn't ask me, so I kept it all to myself.
"She's dreaming of him so they're still connected?" Milo asks.

"She's dreaming of him meaning they still have a connection, a connection means he's not going to give up until he gets her," the alpha says.
"But he rejected me, he said..." he said I'm his whole world, but he means nothing to me, that's why he rejected me.
"He said some hurtful words for her," Milo fills in the blank for me.
"Did you reject him back?" the alpha asks.

"No, I was busy crying," I say feeling hurt by the question.
"This is why you're having this feeling, this is why he's able to find you," the alpha says in a cold voice.
"What he means is, unless you kick him out of your body as well, he'll be forever connected to you," my uncle says.

"But I thought I can't hand them back their souls," I say, I tried at first, and they kept telling me that I can't give them back.
"You can't, unless if the wolf reject you, usually it ends up by both human and wolf dying," James says.
"If I reject Theo, would I die?" I ask them.

"No, you got three other souls inside of you, you're stronger than you know," the alpha says.
"Then I just reject him and he has to leave me alone?" I ask them all.
"It's not that simple," Milo groans.
"Why? He rejected me, I reject him back, break the connection," I say wanting this whole thing to end.
"Because you need to be a wolf to be able to reject him back," my uncle says and everyone go quiet, they were all frozen, thinking of all the danger of shifting, and seeing Theo, yet again.