3-Ready.

James POV.

Vampires, they are my worst nightmare ever, I ran away from them, but I knew there's always the chance of them following me, of them coming to any kind of pack I join, they don't let their victims get away, I don't sleep, I make sure to stay awake, I know this pack was a safe place, but I made sure to stay on alert, high alert.
I was starting to believe that everything is going to be okay, I was starting to relax, and it's dad's first rule, he planted in me since the day I was born, he told me to always be alert, because when you let your guard down, that's when they attack, or he'd attack to make sure that I never forget my lesson.

"We need to get her away," those were my first words and first reaction, the vampires won't let her go, they'll search the whole pack to find her, they'll kill everyone and anyone to get to her, but if we get her away, they won't be able to touch her.
"No, we stay and protect her, this is our home," Milo says in a cold voice, said like the young alpha he is, when we're young we think we're invinsible, but once we get older, we find out that it's better to think with our brains and not our balls.

"They wouldn't dare come in," alpha Jayden says, now he's right, they won't dare to come in, they wouldn't breach his lands, but that doesn't mean they won't try.
"You're a strong pack, you got more protection than mine did, but doesn't mean they won't try, they don't have things agianst you, I mean as a pack, but they have a thing against me and the future Luna," I explain, it's not fair for the whole pack to suffer because of me, if getting away for a small whle is what's going to get the vampires to get off the whole pack ass we should do it.

"She's also my soul James, this isn't just your choice, and you're my mate, which also means that I'm not going to leave you," Milo says in a cold voice again.
"You left Theo, she left Theo, we drove him insane by taking his soul away," I say reminding him what's going on, and how we ended up here really.
"I didn't leave Theo, I didn't drop him either, if you bothered to hear and listen to our soul, you'd know that Theo is the one who rejected her, the place where his soul is supposed to be, all she feels is darkness," Milo scold me.

"I knew that, she's suffering from the lack of his soul just as much as him, but leaving her here would only put everyone in danger, and you idiot, I never said we're leaving you behind," I say the last words with a bit of sass, he thought I'll be taking her and running? Of course not, we'd be taking her and running I can't survive without him, not after having a taste of what's life like, when I have a mate and a soul.
"Dad, what do you think? We should leave?" he asks the older alpha in the room, I repsect that, we all should respect the chain of dominance, and being the oldest and the one with the most years under his belt as acting alpha, we all should be obeying him.

"Stay for now, but be ready to take her and run anytime, this might be the worst they would dare to do," the alpha says, so we have to wait.
"Okay, if that's all, I'm going back to her," Milo says leaving the office and running toward the little one.
"He's very worried," I say, feeling terrible about him, I was worried, and his worry only made things worse, a worried alpha is a scared alpha, and a scared alpha is one that acts without thinking, a scared alpha is a scary creature.

"I know, stay near him, keep an eye on them," the alpha orders me, I nod my head and leave the office and join them out in kitchen for breakfast.
"How are you little one," I ask her, was she scared? I guess yesterday was terrifying for her, she still had some slight marking on her arms, but nothing too bad.
"I'm fine, but can I tell you a secret?" she whispers to me and I nod, getting closer to her.

"Milo is driving me crazy, tell him to go away," she whines making me laugh out loud, I looked at Milo who had a giant pout on his face, he didn't look too happy about her objection to his extra attention and care.
"Milo, go easy," I say out loud, making her relax a bit, she thinks we're going easy on her? She's not going out of our sight starting now, but doesn't need to know that she's going under supervision, twenty-four seven.

"I need to go home," the princess finally says, she was done with her breakkast, and she helped Luna Millie to clean the kitchen.
"Milo can drive you, I got a thing to do," I say, if Milo can keep an eye on her until I'm done with my chat with the rest of the pack.
"Sure," Milo says out loud but then turns to our bond, trying to ask me what's going on?
'We're keeping her under supervision, our supervision, but I'm the one who delt with vampires before, and I can give them some heads up,' I explain to Milo who just nods his head, and turn back to the little one, telling her it's time to get going.

I left the house and went to the pack house, I know the rest of the pack calls me alpha, but I'm not their alpha, I'm just an alpha who's helping them out in tough times, I only belong to alpha Milo, and they belong to him.
I found the pack waiting there, they all looked worried, no one looked too happy, even the ones that don't like the new Luna, they are jealous of her, and it's normal to hate the new Luna, she took the alpha, two alphas out of their hands, and until she proves herself, they won't be liking her.

"Everyone, I need your attention," I say trying to get them to look at me, it's not that hard, all of the girls were looking at me as soon as I walked in, as were some of the guys.
"Thank you, I need to talk to you all about the situation we're in," I say.
"You're not my alpha," someone yells out loud, and I expected that, it wasn't that of a shocker.
"I know, but I'm your alpha's mate, and I'm an alpha, I'm stronger than most of you, and if you want to prove it, I'm good showing you who's the stronger one around here," I say shutting them up.

"Now, back to the matters on hand, we have a vampire problem," I say and everyone went quiet, some of the faces went pale, and even yellowish, vampires are always a bad news.
"Theo, your former member is working with them," I say, and then the fear and palness turned into anger, he's a traitor, but he's also one who has lost his soul, we should all forgive him, or at least give him he benefit of the doubt.
"We should kill him," someone yells, right because it's going to be so easy, I have fought with him yesterday, he's not one to mess with, he's strong enough and crazy driven enough to be able to beat two alphas, if it wasn't for the both of us, he could have won.

"We'll only do that if needed, if forced to, but you all should know that he had rejected his soul, he's a rogue wolf now," I explain.
"Why are you telling us so? Why not our alphas?" someone asks me, I'm not familiar with everyone names and to be honest, in my own pack, I only called people wolf one and wolf two, sometimes just called them packmates.

"I'm just here on the behalf of your alphas, I'm the one who dealt with vampires before, and they don't mind me giving you the heads up," I say, I have cleared it with Milo, and he's the one I answer to, and I'm sure alpha Jayden wouldn't mind us taking control over a problem that we caused to begin with.
"And Alpha Jayden is okay with that?" someone else asks, doubting my dominance and my right to talk out.
"He has my husband approvement and mine, if you have a problem, why not take it out with me?" Luna Millie says coming from behind me, I didn't see her coming in, but she did.

"Luna," everyone says and bows their heads to her, I heard the stories, when she first became Luna, she kicked three of the most dominant wolves arses, while the alpha stood on the side and watched her, and that's how the Luna got everyone's repect and she still got it until now, no one would stand in her face, no one would dare to challenge her.
"Now back to our chat," I say getting everyon's attention back.

"They're going to attack again, don't be alone, don't leave your patrol spot, and if you see them or even see a glimpse of them, call for help, don't be a hero, asking for help is nothing to be too embaressed about," I say.
"Right, becuase you weren't too shy when they went and saved you," someone says to my back, if I was their alpha, if I was their real alpha, I would have beaten their ass for it, but I'm not their alpha, and I shouldn't be too mad about it, not right now.

"Say it to my face," I say my back still turned to them, but there was no one coming forward, no one was going to say it to my face.
"Next time, if you want to comment or say something look me in the eye and say it," I say turning to face them all, but no one came forward, no one came to talk to me, so I kept on moving, my little one needs help.