10-Uncle.

Stella POV.

"Milo get your paw off my bum," I whined while sleeping, my bum has gone through some trauma, it hurts and it's bruised, even after it all started healing, it still hurts having Milo touching it.
'Sorry Lil-star, I meant to touch Jame's butt,' he answers me through our bond, since they are both still in their wolf form, I need to use the bond to talk to them.
'Don't touch my butt around the little one,' James says making me giggle.
'But it's a nice butt,' Milo whines.

I turned to James and looked for the butt that was in question, he's right, it is a cute one, I placed my hand on it and heard James groan at me, I looked at Milo hoping for help.
'Don't teach her bad habits,' James warns him, and I turn fully into Milo's arms, he hugs me tightly and I sigh in relief.
'Don't scare her,' Milo warns him.

"Did you talk to my uncle?" I asked them, we need to get going, mom was doing the hard job of talking to my dad telling him that we wanted to go visit our mystery uncle.
"I asked about his pack, dad had a chat with his alpha, turns out he knows our pack, and he doesn't mind having us over," Milo says shifting into his human form, still holding me tight, most of my bruises are gone, but my body was still sore.
"So what's my mystery uncle's name?" I ask him with a side look.

"Raphael, Luna of the pack, his wolf slash alpha's name is Elijah, they've been together for twenty years now," Milo answers me.
"Mom hasn't seen her brother in twenty years?" I ask, would he be okay with seeing her daughter after all of those years?
"No, your mom hasn't seen her brother in thirty years, your uncle is a jerk who made the alpha work for it before giving it all," James says.

"So he's okay with having us over?" I ask them again.
"The alpha knows dad and he's okay with allowing us in, and since the Luna is your uncle and you're the daughter of his favourite sister, we're allowed in with no conditions, as long as your mom promises to come and visit when all of this is over," Milo says.
"Mom is his only sister," I say with a small smile on my face, turns out this joke is running through the whole family, it's funny.

"Do you need help packing?" James asks me.
"What do I pack?" I ask them, turning to my closet, getting a suitcase out.
"Clothes, make sure to pack comfy ones, I don't expect to need anything fancy, but you should pack an outfit or two just to be safe," Milo answers me.
"Okay," I say and start checking my closet for clothes, the ones I'm going to take, of course I'm gonna be stealing the boys clothes too, not that I'll ever stop borrowing theirs.

"Can you take over until we go and get our stuff?" James asks me.
"Sure, mom can help," I say with a smile.
"We'll be back in thirty," Milo says and they both jumped out of the window, they refuse to use the door, and I'm not going to correct them.
"Mommmmm..." I call out to her, maybe she can give me some heads up on my mystery uncle.

"Coming," Mom answers me, and came toward my room, she had a sad smile on her face.
"Are you okay?" I ask her worriedly.
"You're gonna see Raphael, you look so much like him," she says with tears going down her face now.
"Mom, you can go see him too," I offer her, she could come to the new pack along with me.
"He said not to, not unitl you're safe," she says with the same sad look. '

"Why did you stop seeing him?" I ask her, why did she stop seeing her brother, for thirty years now?
"He didn't allow me to, he told me about being a wolf the day they ran away, the day his wolf took him and they left," she says.
"But why not visit?" I ask still not understanding why they stopped meeting each other.

"Our parents didn't know about the whole wolf part, they thought that Raphael has ran away, and I wasn't allowed to visit, growing up, he would talk to me, keeping everyone safe," she says.
"So now that me and Finny are souls, he's going to talk to you again?" I ask her.
"Jayden said he's counting me as one of his pack, so I'm okay to talk to my brother again, I knew having kids had it's benefits," she says teasing me.