27-Fire.

Scotty POV.

"I hate them both," she whines, she wants to go to work with me, and although I loved her, I didn't like taking her to work with me, my job is dangerous, I deal with death and accidents on a daily basis, I could get a call about a wolf accident and that would be bad, how would I get her out of the danger way, I need to keep her safe or the two alphas, and my Luna would kill me, that along with her brother and his mate, the number of people that would kill for her is scary.

"You don't hate them, you're mad because Milo spanked you yesterday and James just said no to having chocolate pancake," I say, she can't have sweets every morning, it's driving her insane and we can't deal with a sugar rush while we're trying to get her to train and start shifting.
"I don't like them, can you drop me at the alpha's place?" she asks me, I could drop her at the alpha's place, he can keep an eye on her and help with her training and she can spend some time with her uncle.
"I'll check with the other two first," I say, I didn't want to say yes, what if they want her to stay along with them?

"Hey, guys," I say going toward my office they turned into a study room, they were working on finding any kind of history about souls like her, and their first shifting experiences, maybe it's better if she rejects Theo first, but she can't reject him until she shifts and her shifting looks and sounds very dangerous.
"Hey, Duck," James says giving me that look, one look that makes my whole body turn on with electricity, it made me feel like I was the most important person on planet Earth, and if that wasn't enough, there's Milo too, and that guy was his partner in making my whole melt. 

"She doesn't want to stay in, she wants me to drop her over the alpha's place," I say telling them what happened.
"I'll call the Luna, if he's okay with having her for the day, then let him have her," Milo says.
"You okay man?" I ask him, I swear spanking her, hurts him more than it did to her, he's depressed, sad and mad.

"I'm fine, don't worry," he says dismissing me, and then he turns to talk on his phone, calling the Luna and telling him all about dropping the girl over for the day.
"He doesn't look okay," I whisper to James, my voice as low as possible, I tried to keep it low so Milo wouldn't hurt me.
"He's not, let it go, for now, I'll talk to him," James says and I nod agreeing with him.
"Luna said, 'Send the baby,'" Milo says copying Luna Raphael's voice and I had to hold back my laughter.

"Fine, I'll drop her on my way, if you don't message me, I'll pass by to pick her up again on my way back," I say ready to leave, maybe James can have a chat with him when we're gone.
"Come on bug, let's go," I say holding her hand and taking her toward my car I helped her get in the car, closing the door and then I got in the driver seat.
"Are you going to stay mad at Milo?" I ask her.
"I'm not mad," she lies.
"Liar," I say.
"Fine, I'm hurt, he spanked me," she whines as if him spanking her was the worst crime to ever be done. 

"It's not the end of the world bug, he's your wolf and your alpha, you missbehaved and broke his rule," I say trying to remind her why she got that spanking we're talking about.
"He didn't have to spank me," she says crossing her arms over her chest.
"Bug, if you don't do as you're asked to do they would spank you, I would spank you," I say and she turns to me with big wide eyes, she looked hurt, what did I say? I wasn't going to do it, but the threat is still there, I'm too worried that if I spank her, the two alphas would spank me in return.

"I'm going, bye," she says running out of the car, and going toward the alpha's place, I stayed outside the door just to make sure she doesn't run away, or if she needs me to drive her back home, she's gonna have to make up her mind over whom she's more mad at right now.
I drove toward my work when she doesn't come back or call to me, she's the Luna's problem fro the day, I parked my car and walked in, went straight toward the locker room to change into my uniform.