21-Nursing.

Stella POV.

He was driving to the place that the radio told us to get to, I looked around, this looks like just a road, what did the wolves do to get in troubles in the middle of the road? Did they have an accident like the one I did? Or maybe they had a fight and ended up hurting each other bad enough to call us, well they called Scotty and I'm here with him.

"Are they okay?" I ask him worriedly, about the wolves that are hurt.
"I hope they'll be okay, we'll see when we get there, they're usually okay, but they call us when they're young and scared," he says.
"Oh, okay," I say, so it's just some young wolves who are in troubles.
"They'll be very intersted in meeting you though, wolves, young ones, they like to meet the Luna, the future Luna of another pack, and one who got two alpha souls, girl, you're a legend," he says making me blush.

"Thank you," I say blushing still.
"I love the blush, if I knew that this kind of talk would get you red, I would have been kissing that cute butt of yours the whole day," he says making the redness goes worse.
"Stop it Scotty, we need to save lives," I remind him.
"Yes, we need to save those wolves life, wait I know this car," he says parking the ambulance near the car, he turned to me ready to say stay in, but I was out of the car too.

"Scotty, who's in that car," I say, my heart beating like crazy, whoever was in that car, I cared for them, I loved them and they are hurt, they need my help.
"I don't know Stella, but stay back," he says walking toward the car, he opened the door with me right behind him.
They were bloody, there was so much blood, enough to have more than one person bleeding to death all over them three, they didn't look well, they looked like they've been through hell and back, and then they went in for a second run and came back out.

"Are you okay?" I ask them, the tears filling my eyes, I'm looking at them as if they're aliens, they looked and felt liek aliens to me, all bloody and messy.
"We're fine," Milo says looking at me with wide eyes, he had his arms on another person's stomach, holding it together.
"The blood isn't ours," James says next, he was the one driving and he looks like a crazy guy, did he just drive through hell?

"Whose blood is it?" Scotty asks behind me, sounding very firm and confident, he was all business, while I was terrified yet again, the man from this morning was just a stranger, but these are my wolves and his, they are our family, we can't just be so confident along with them.
"His blood," James says and Scott takes a step forward checking the third wolf in the car, he doesn't look like he had big chances of surviving the injuries he got.

"Olli, are you okay man?" Scotty asks him with a worried tone, he had managed to get him out of the car, now laying on the ground as he checked his injuries.
"I'm fine," Olli says spitting blood from his mouth, he's not fine, can't be fine!
"He's not," I object trying to get toward them to help Scotty, he can give me instruction on what to do.
"Don't do that," James says, placing one arm around me, trying to pull me back, I fought with him, I hardly pushed him back, I hardly wiggled out of his arms but I managed to get out of his hold, he's strong, he's stronger than me, he should be able to hold me back, and he shouldn't be sitting on the ground, holding his shoulder.

"James, are you okay!" I say turning to him.
"He's fine," Milo says the same time that James assures me he's fine as well.
"Scotty, they lying to me, what do I do?" I ask my third wolf, he'd know what to do, he's the one with medical training.
"Go to the ambulance, there's bags with a wolf symbol on them, they are on the bottom left, get me two bags and come back here," Scotty says and I obeyed him, he's the only one who knows what to do in these situation. I opened the back of the ambulance and jumped up looking, bags with wolves on them, there's so many things in here, and I'm looking the thingy on the bottom left, the bottom left. 
'Your other left Bug,' I heard Scotty says in my head, so I turned to the other left and found them, I picked two, they were heavy, but I didn't care, I ran back toward him.

"I got them," I say.
"Hand me one, search the second for an arm brace, Milo help her put it over James's shoulder, pull it back into it's place if you got to," Scotty orders, working on Olli guy, was he going to die?
"He's not going to die," Milo, James, and Scotty all say at the same time.

"Damn girl, have some trust," the guy Olli says spitting out blood again.
"Come on Lil-star, help me with his shoulder," Milo says getting my attention off the bloody mess that's Olli.
"Look James, look how pretty she is," Milo says to James and I looked at him confused, he had hands behind James's shoulders, they were so bloody too, I don't believe all the blood were Olli's they must have some kind of injuries that they are hiding .

"Yeah she's beau...Ahhhhhh!" James screamed as his shoulder was readjusted.
"Are you okay?" I ask him, seeing some tears running down his face, as Milo adjusted the sling over his shoulder.
"All good, it should heal in a couple hours," Milo assures him.

"Are you hurt?" Scotty asks him, he's doing a full on surgery over Olli, he's sowing his open wound close.
"I'm fine," Milo says, James was still holding his shoulder in pain, but he turned to his mate with a glare.
"He hurt his ankle, I hurt my shoulder, I drove, he held him," James says sounding hurt.

"Your ankle?" I say looking at him, he's only standing on one foot instead of them both, I don't think I could give him a strap for his leg as well.
"He's gonna have to keep it up, no driving or walking, it should heal itself in a couple days," Scotty says, so they are both fine, which only leaves Olli now.

"What about Olli?" I ask looking at him, still on the ground, he's not talking anymore, he's just laying here.
"He's going to be fine, I'm going to hook him up to an IV and drop him at the alpha's place, I'm dropping you as well," Scotty says.
"We can get ourseloves home," James says.
"With the amount of blood on your clothes, you'll scare half of the town off first, let me drop you home, in the ambulance no one would care," Scotty says.
"Please," I beg them.
"Fine, just for her," James agrees right away, another sign of him being hurt and in pain. 

"Milo, you're gonna sit in front with us, James can sit and keep Olli company," Scotty says, giving orders and they obeyed him, they don't obey anyone, hardly Milo's father.
"Are you okay?" I ask Milo, wanting to hug him, but unable to do so, he had so much blood all over him, I didn't want to touch him until he washes it all off.
"I'm fine, don't worry," Milo says but I worried, I should worry, it's not okay, having blood all over his body isn't normal.

"She's scared from the blood," James calls from the back.
"How's Olli doing?" Scotty asks him.
"Breathing," James answers him.
"It's normal to be afraid of the blood, you never saw anything like that before," Milo says.
"I'm so used to blood, I saw vomit and other boodly fluid, this job isn't that easy," Scotty says.

"It's disgusting," I say with a shrug.
"I know," Scotty says, he drove like a crazy driver again, but we made it to the alpha's house, we dropped my two wolves first, and then he turned to Olli.
"Can you help me love or should I call someone?" Scotty asks.
"I'll help you, they can go shower," I say refusing to go with those two.

We carried and pushed Olli out of the ambulance to the inside of the house, the alpha had a room that's medically ready for someone who's as bad as Olli, Scotty did some more work on him, before finally turning to me.
"That's all I could do to him, he'll heal in a couple days, I need to go check with the alpha, can you help me and go be the nurse for those two?" he asks me and I nod.

I ran back upstairs to our room to check on them, James was all clean from the blood and he's trying to put the sling back on for his shoulder, so I did the nurse job of helping him, I even landed a couple kisses to help him feel better.
"Hey, I want some hugs too," Milo says coming out of the bathroom, he too is clean now, I ran toward him and hugged him tight.

"You're okay?" I ask him.
"I'm fine, don't worry," he assures me yet again.
"Who's blood was it?" I ask, why were they so covered in blood, and who's blood?
"Some was ours, Olli's and some were the vampires blood, for blood sucker they sure as hell hold a lot of blood inside of them and they bleed like hell," James groan.

"James, careful," Milo scold him, making him stop.
"He's just telling me what happened," I say, I need to know what's going on.
"I know, but he doesn't need to scare you, we know what's going on now, and we know how to deal with it," Milo says, but felt like he's lying to me.