16-Alone time.

James POV.

"When do we start?" I ask them, we have a plan, we need to get this over with so we can get back home, so we can have a normal life, or at least try and have a normal life, get used to our new life.
"As soon as you are ready, Scott is going to stay here with me," the alpha says in a cold voice.
"He's our mate, and her wolf," I growl back at him, I don't like him much, and he doesn't like me back, he has welcomed us in his home because we're related to his Luna, but that doesn't mean we like each other.

"He's not a fighter, he's one of my worst wolves to ever stand in a battle, so no, he's staying where it's safe," the alpha says in a cold voice.
"He'll be safe with us," I say matching his tone, does he think that his pack member won't be safe with us? We're his mates, it's our job to keep him safe just as much as our soul.
"He'll be safer in here," the alpha growls.

"James, what my wolf and alpha are trying to say is that it's better to keep Scott out of the danger's way, he can stay here with Stella and Finn to keep them company," the Luna says with a smile on his face trying to make it up for us.
"I don't mind waiting for you to come back, we can't all go with her, someone needs to stay here," Scott says. 

Are we walking into some kind of a trap? We leave her behind and then Scott would take her and run? We'd come home to no mate and no soul, I wasn't sure if we should do that this quickly, can we trust them yet? We've only known this pack for a day, so maybe it's better to stay in here for a couple extra days until we can actually trust them.
"Something up your mind?" the Luna asks me, but I wipe away the look from my face, hiding the fact that I had a million thoughts in my head right now.
"Nah, nothing, thinking about the new plan," I say with a fake smile.

"I'll have a chat with Alpha Jayden, we'll have my people and his looking up for the third wolf and the vampires," Alpha Elijah says.
"I'll keep my father updated, now if you excuse us," Milo says with a tight smile getting up, he offered Scott a hand, and the other one took it with a big blush on his face, we haven't even started yet, just wait and we'll show him the real meaning of blushing.

"James," he calls me and I smile at my mate, god he's cute, I can't believe he's all mine, now if the new mate doesn't turn out to be a total screw head, our life is going to be perfect together.
"Let's go," I agreed with him, and we left the office with Scott, he was walking toward the room where Stella was sleeping, but we held him from both sides and pulled her to the other side of the house.

"Let's go find a private place," I say with a smile, he follows us thinking we're gonna have some sexy time, we will have some of that, but first we need to have a private chat.
"I don't know about the alpha's place," he says worriedly, looking around in the alpha's place, he's clearly not comfortable in here.
"We just need an empty room, maybe a dungeon," Milo says kissing his neck on the side, making him blush, bloody red.
"Come on, there are some other guest rooms, we'll make sure to clean them after we're done," I say going into a room facing our original one, just on the other side of the house, this way we were close but not too close.

"Guys," Scott says running red, he looked anywhere but at us, but we had some plans, a big plan first.
"Don't talk, keep it close," Milo says taking charge and I take a step back letting him take control first, he had Scott's hands over his head, their lips just a millimetre away from each other.
"Tell me, Scott," he says kissing him, landing very light, very quick kisses over his neck making him needy, he tried to get closer to Milo, tried to get some more kisses, but Milo had him pinned against the wall.

"Yes, alpha," Scott says in a raspy voice.
"No, I'm your mate you call me Master, and maybe if you're a good boy, you can call me Milo later," he says with a big smile on his face, the dirty smile he keeps for bed only.
"Yes, Master," Scott says right away, he's very good, at learning quickly.
"Tell me more about you, tell me about your deepest secrets your darkest ones," Milo says kissing him, giving him a tiny bit of what he really wanted, but he didn't give him it yet.

"I want you, so badly," he says his whole body shaking, we should show him who's the boss before we give him what he's really asking for.
"No, the secrets first, tell me," Milo says getting close to his ear, kissing, licking, I love that move, I'd do the same if possible, but it's Milo's turn.
"I don't have secrets," Scott lies, I could tell he's lying, it's not that hard to read him, especially when he's in such a vulnerable position.

"Liar," I say from my side of the room, just watching them.
"I know he is, now tell me what's up in your mind, tell me," Milo says, getting their body near each other, grinding against him.
"I...I..." he says and we wait for him to tell us something, anything.

"Yes, you?" I say finally joining them, he was sandwiched between the two of us, who would've known that having a third mate who's actually interested in sex would be so good.
"I'm a virgin," he says, we didn't expect that, we both stopped, I looked at Milo who looked worried just as much as me.
"How old are you Scott?" I ask him.
"I'm a hundred years old, but I've been waiting for the one," he says, he's older than us, but he's waiting.

"You got two now," Milo says kissing him on the lips.
We went slow, and I mean really slow on him, first time counts and it better be perfect for him, we tried to talk a bit more, and ask him some more questions, we're his mates and it's a very intimate moment, he can't hide things from us, he could try to hide but not here, not now, we could ask him if he cheated on his first grade and he would answer us honestly.

After a couple rounds of love, along with some biting, and fighting trying to keep Ducky's voice low, he was loud, but it's okay for his first time, we didn't expect any less from him, we were sharing a nice cuddle, and talking.
"Can you tell me more," he says, now he's the one asking questions.
"I can do you some more," I say kissing his neck, making him shiver, but it's not sex that he's asking for.

"What do you want to know?" I ask him instead, trying to get him to talk to me.
"The other mate, the other wolf, the one who rejected and ran away, the one you're making sure I'm not like him, what was he like?" he asks, and I froze, I didn't expect that question.
"You don't need to know," Milo says in a cold voice.
"Yes, he does need to know, his name was Theo, I only got to know him for a little while," I say, but I knew the story of what happened before I got there.

"Why did he reject you and her?" The Duck asks.
"Theo is different, he was strong, he loved challenging me, and although I kicked his ass a million time, he would always get back up and try to fight me again, I thought we had a relation between the two of us, I expected him to be okay with everything, I was helping him from the start, but after he found out that it's the both of us, even before James, he didn't want anyone to share with him," Milo says.

"I bet he was an only child, never tried sharing, living your whole life with a family, caring about them, and I can't believe he threw away all of this sex," the duck says chuckling.
"You have a big family?" I ask him, I wished I had siblings, but my father was a jerk, so maybe not having any sibling was saving them from his cruel ways.
"Three sisters and a younger brother," the duck says.

"They all live here?" Milo asks him.
"Only my younger brother, the sisters are all mated and off living their lives," he says.
"Do you miss them," Milo asks him.
"We chat all the time, I can't wait to tell them about you, good thing two out of three are gay, I don't have to be jealous over you two," he says making me chuckle, he's cute.

"There's still one," I say reminding him that he said he got three sisters.
"You're not her type, she likes twinks," he says, making Milo laugh, he couldn't hold it back anymore.
"Was he really that bad? Why did the goddess give him her then?" he asks.
"He wasn't that bad, he just wasn't good at sharing, he came in to save me when the vampires almost had me, they both came to save me, he's carzy and he loves her, he'd do anything for her, including putting her in the danger way," I say.

"That's crazy," The duck says sadly.
"Love is crazy, not having a soul is crazy, and finding that soul makes us even worse," Milo says with a sigh, he knows Theo, and he's sad about losing him.
"Should we go and check on her?" The duck asks.
"We should," I say getting up ready to get up and get dressed.