22-Family.

James POV.

We got our asses kicked, we got our asses kicked, how could that happen? We're two alphas and one of the best enforcers in the pack, and we got our asses kicked by some vampires, I recognize the vampire, she's one from my pack, one who killed my family, this thing betgween us is now personal and I'm going to kick her ass.

They've hurt Olli, and they dislocated my shoulder, kicked Milo off his legs so many time I'm pretty sure they broke it, and now we're back home, we have taken a hot shower, and we're hugging our soul, all we knew was that we screwed up, the vampire won, and we went running back with our tail between our legs. We would've gone back to Milo's place, but we didn't want to guide them back in the pack, we needed to have them thinking that we're running away, that way we'll save that pack from their warth.

"Are you two okay?" Stella asks us again, she's not believing the lie that we're fine although we're not, we lied yet again and said that we're okay.
We had to go check with the alpha and her uncle, and talk to them about what happened, we almost killed one of their own, and we owe them enough to give them a full explanation of what happened.
"What happened?" Raphael asks sounding anrgier than the alpha, he sounded so worried and scared.

"They caught us before we could catch them, we were supposed to be the ones looking for them, but they knew we were there and they attacked before we could attack back," I say, explaining what happened.
"And then?" the alpha asks.
"We ran for our lives," Milo says honestly.
"I'm glad you three survived," the alpha says in a firm voice.
"If you don't mind alpha, I'm going to go spend some time with our soul," I say.

"Go, we'll think this through, I'm calling Jayden," he says and we left his office and went to find her and Scotty, cuddled together, we joined the cuddle and finally managed to relax a bit, the vampires are insane, why are they working with Theo? There's no reason for them to be working together.
"She's sleeping," The duck says as Stella has fallen asleep in our arms.

"She is, today was too much for her," Milo says.
"Do you guys mind if we move into my place for the night? We can have some more privacy there," the duck suggests, and I needed some privacy, why didn't he offer us his house when we were busy having sex with him, the alpha's house has it's own excitement, but we're not that kinky all the time.
"We could do that," Milo says answering him.

"How bad were they?" The Duck asks us.
"They felt like killer machine on steroids, they wouldn't let go or give up, but why are they together," I say thinking about it, why are they together?
"That's the million dollar question, why are they together," Ducky repeats after us.
"Tonight, we're moving into your place, I'll talk with the alpha about it," Milo says leaving the room to talk with the alpha.

We stayed over the alpha's place until her nap ended, we had the chat with the alpha and finally we moved to his place, Ducky checked on Olli one last time before leaving, he was good and stable, he didn't need anymore medication, he just needed some rest, a lot of rest for his body to heal everything that's going wrong in his body, he was on the verge of dying. He was the one who gave us the heads up on calling the fire station and giving them the code words for needing some wolf help, Milo was holding Olli's intestine inside of his body, to keep them from spilling out.

That guy was a strong wolf, he survived all of that, the vampire wasn't trying to hurt us that badly, she wanted to hurt us, maybe kill us quickly, but with Olli she wanted to play with him, trying to kill him slowly, messing with him. The memories of what happened this afternoon had me more scared than the day I lost my whole family and was hunted through the night.
"What's for dinner? I can cook for you guys, or we can order out," Ducky offers.
"What do you have? We can cook," I say deciding that I need something to get my mind off what happened today.
"I have ingredient for pasta and a salad," Ducky answers.

"I'll help you cook," I say deciding to go with him.
"I'll sit with the little one then," Milo says hiding from the cooking, but I didn't mind cooking with him, and spending some alone time with him.
I stood behind the Duck, I gave him neck kisses, and I touched him in places that she can't see me touching him, but we enjoyed the small time we got together alone in the kitchen.
"Why are you touching his bum, that's not nice," we heard the voice of the princess making me jump and turn to see her standing behind us.

"What do you need princess?" I ask her.
"Is the food ready? I'm hungry," she whines.
"Yeah, I'm serving it up right now," Ducky says plating her food, we shared a meal together and I could imagine our future life, how we'd be together after all of this is over, we'll all have a work or something to do during the day, and then we'll meet for dinner every night, we'll be sitting in together like the family we are.
"I think he's broken," I heard Milo say.
"I know a point we can restart him through," Ducky says, if he means my butt, then I have a key to his I think to myself with a glare.

"Daddy James, do you need a hug?" she asks me.
"I'm fine sweetie, you don't have to worry," I assure her with a smile, while I glared at the rest, they were idiots.
"We won't all fit on my bed, you can take it and I'll sleep on the sofa," Ducky says.
"Actually, I need to shift and go for a run for my shoulder to heal, you can have it with Milo," I say.

"Milo needs to shift for the same reason, you two can share the bed, when we're back, we'll crash on the sofas until the morning," Milo says.
"I wanna shift too," she says tiredly.
"You need to sleep," I say in a firm voice
"You're too young, she's not ready yet," Milo says.

We don't know if she's ready or not, we're not going to know if she's ready or not until we deal with Theo, only then we could turst her into shifting, we could let her do it and then we'll start training her and training her wolf into gaining control over her body and mind.
"I don't like you both, I'll go with Scotty, come on Duck, let's go sleep," Stella says dragging Scott by the arm toward their bed.
"I need to clean the kitchen," Scott objects.

"Just make sure she cleans her teeth, we'll do the cleaning," Milo says, we can cook and he could clean, we're the perfect family, that along the fact that we're wolves and need to shift into our other skin to heal completely.
"You got that look on your face, and it's not one that says I got my ass kicked by a vampire," Milo says.
"We got a family here, a perfect one," I confess to Milo, I don't hide thingd from him, I don't hide the fact that being kicked in the butt today really hurts.

"Once we end this and deal with Theo, our family would be perefect and we'd be at home, staying in another alpha's territory is driving me insane," Milo whines, he's an alpha with a home, he misses what we got, I lost everything, moving on was a lot easier for me.
"Come on, finish cleaning so we could shift, I'd love to kick your ass for a change," I say with a smile.

"You got a deal," Milo says, finishing cleaning, I had to help him of course, I can't be waiting forever, we left the house and then we shifted, it was painful, long and filled with agony, my shoulder felt like it was broken, burned, sprained, snatched off my body and then it was attached again to me, but I wasn't in my human form anymore, I was in my wolf's form now.
'Your turn,' I say with a voice filled with too much pain, it's his turn, it's my shoulder and his ankle, and this is going to hurt like one hell of a bitch, but we're alphas, we don't scream or cry, we stay quiet and take the pain with too much pride, I watched him swirl in agony as he shifted, but he managed to do so, he started to walk over his injured paw slowly, and once he made sure that there wasn't anymore pain.
He started running an dI ran after him, I ran toward him, I attacked him, I bite him, and I even licked him all over his neck and face, he did the same to me, I loved this jerk.
'I love you too,' Milo answers me in my head making me smile as I attacked again, making up for all the ass kicking we recieved earlier today.