5-Help.

Stella POV.

"Mom," I call out as I walk back toward the open area of the store, but Mom is busy talking with another person, it wasn't the sale person, this one looked like a porcelain doll, I had a feeling she was the same thing this lady is, standing tall, looking too beautiful, and so rigid.
"Mother, can you come here?" I called out to my mother out loud, trying to get her attention, but she didn't answer me, she was acting as if she was not hearing me, not here with us in the shop.

"Pretty one, your mother is busy, and it's very rude to call her when she's talking to another person," the same lady says coming from behind me, she held my arm with too much force, I tried to get away, I tried to pull my arm out of her grab, but the lady had an iron grab on me, she wouldn't let go, no matter how hard I pulled, I thought about screaming, but screaming out loud wouldn't get us anywhere.

'Wolfie! Wolfie!' I screamed internally instead, asking her for help, why is she ignoring me all of a sudden? Doesn't she know that I'm terrified?
"Come on, let's go, love," the lady says, pulling me out of the shop, we went by my mother who was under some kind of trans, she didn't hear me yell, she didn't look at me, she didn't even turn toward me, she was just busy talking.
"Where are you taking me?" I ask her with tears starting to go down my face, trying to pull back still, but unable to do so.

"I'm not taking you too far, just taking you on a drive," she says with a giant smile on her face, and I could see the fangs she had in her mouth, those aren't normal teeth, no one has teeth that long. It didn't take long to put one and one together, this creature wasn't a normal human, she was a vampire, and she was here for me. How did she find me? How did she know where to find me?
"Lady, how about you just let me go? How about I go and you go to your home?" I ask her.

"Oh no love, that's not going to happen, you're coming with me," she says with the same big smile on her face, it's not even a smile, it's more of a smirk, it's a look of a murderer.
"Please, please, let me go," I beg her.
"Never," she says, and when I wouldn't walk along with her when I tried to keep my feet on the ground and away from her, she turned to me with a smirk turning into a more terrifying frown, it's one out of my worst nightmares, it's one out of a horror movie.

"Fine, let's do it the hard way," she says and pulls me off the ground, the same way Milo and James do it, but when they pick me up, I'm happy in their arms, but in hers, I'm screaming bloody murder, I'm slapping, I'm smacking, and I'm even biting trying to get away.
"Stop it, child," she says smacking my ass hard, it's worst than Milo and James have ever smacked me, it's one that made me cry and freeze at the same time, I wasn't moving anymore, I'm just laying over her shoulder with tears down my face.

"Better," she says, but she didn't just break my spirit, not this easily, I have three souls instead of one, and to break me, she has to break all three of them, mine might be a bit too weak, but the other two, the two alpha souls, those are hard as a rock.
"Now that you're cooperating, I'm putting you down and you're getting inside the car," she says and I nod, lying.

As soon as she placed me down on the ground, she had me placed between her and the car, but I made sure to stand with a twist, making sure that I had an escape route, she tried to push me inside the car, but I did the opposite, I bent my knees, and ducked under her arm, and took off running, I ran as fast as possible and as far as possible from her. She didn't have time to keep up with my move, and I was away, I ran toward the woods, the woods where the pack wolves are, where the people who could keep me safe are.

'Wolfie! For fuck sake! Where are you?' I yell inside of my head, and she finally answers me, she was in so much panic and worry as well.
'I'm here! I've been trying to reach you! Are you safe!' she yells back at ne.
'Nu! Vampires are coming after us,' I say panicking, and worried, what do I do now? Where do I run or do I stay?

'Run idiot, run! I'm calling our wolves,' she says, and I do as I'm ordered by my inner wolf, I ran toward the woods, hoping that the pack would catch up, where are they? They should be running patrols, and patrols includes these woods, but they aren't anywhere to be found.
'Did you call the wolves?' I ask my own wolf.
'On their way,' she says and I could finally feel some relief, but not much, before I could take a breath or even start to slow down before I heard someone yell from behind me.

"Come back here you brat," the lady yells and that made my knees to move a lot faster and I kept on running, hoping someone would come and save me.
"Stella," a voice says, hands coming around me, holding me in place, I forze again, the voice, the pain, the hate, and the furry.
"Theo," I say freezing still, I didn't look at him, I couldn't look back, he had me stuck in my place.
"Stella," he says again, his voice was sick and wet right near my ear, I tried to push him, I tried to move, but he wouldn't budge and he's a lot stronger than I am, he won very easily.

"Theo, you don't have to do this," I say in a low voice, trying not to panic while I would love to panic.
"I don't have to do what, Stella? Come in to see my mate, I missed you," he says hugging me, he smelled off, he felt off, I didn't know what was wrong with him, but he was insane, he felt insane.
"I missed you too, but you didn't have to leave," I say trying to talk some sense into him, but I was pretty sure that no sense would be getting into him.
"Right, I should have to stay and watch you loving James and Milo, do you hug them? Do you stay with them, do they share you and now you don't have to think about one while you're with the other one," he says, he was jealous, I knew he was jealous, but now he's just insane.

"You didn't have to leave, you can have your share too, I can love you all, all three of you," I say but the words were bitter and wrong, the words were a lie, I knew that I'm lying, and that I didn't mean any of them, and he knew that I'm lying.
"Liar, don't lie to me Stella! Do Not Lie," he says finally flipping me around, now I was looking at him in the eyes, his eyes weren't their usual colour, they were dull, they had no life left in them, they were empty, and more blachish than anything else.

"I'm not lying," I say, my whole body shaking, but I was lying, and now I'm lying again.
"You're a liar, big liar," he says and then the anger took over his eyes, he smacked me, he hit me, and it hurts as hell, he used to get angry, but he never hit me, not like this, he pushed me a couple times, but this is pure abuse.
"You don't love me!" Theo says kicking me in the stomach making me scream.
"You just love them," he says kicking me again and again, I tried to bend myself into a ball, hiding my soft areas, avoiding the painful kicks.

"Love, you don't have to be so rough on her," the vampire lady says, she's still there, she's watching him hit me.
"She deserves it," Theo says his voice, his voice was empty, rough, the same emptiness in his eyes was in his voice.
"I know, but she'll learn to love you instead," the girl says, how nice of her.

"If you say so Alaina," Theo says as I kept on crying, I tried to call Wolfie, to call the wolves, they are really bad at saving me, they are terrible in this job, I should probably get another wolf that would come a bit quicker to save me.
"Come on, get her boy, and let's keep going," she says.

He picked me off the ground and I pull myself into a tighter ball, trying to put as little contact between us as possible, but he got closer to me, closer to my neck, and then he took a deep sniff.
"Smell of heaven," he says in the same sick voice.
"I hate you," I say back to him.

"I hate you back," he says laughing out loud at me, and she laughed too, they found my pain funny, my hate something to laugh at, where did he manage to find such a crazy vampire? I thought they were enemies, they don't like each other, kill on contact, and still they are working together.
"Are you going to kill me?" I ask them, ready to say goodbye to the cold world.
"Kill you? Never," Theo says, then what is he going to do?

"Then what?" I say, the fear showing in my shaky voice.
"Oh boy, just tell her and put her out of her misery," the girl, Alaina, says.
"I'm taking you home, where you belong with me," he says, and that sounded like a big nightmare.