20-Saving.

Stella POV.

"When did you become his girlfriend?" a girl asks me, since she met me and she's been giving me this cold look, this ice cold stare.
"After we fell in love," I answer with a big smile on my face, we fell in love after he told me he got a cat and that cat is now mine as well.
"When? I know him, you haven't met him for long, and you can't be in love with him," she says challenging me, and that didn't sit well with Wolfie, and when he introduced me to his people, I knew she wasn't that important of a person in the station.

"Hey, Scotty," I call to him, and he answers me, he wasn't that far away from us, he looked like he's talking to someone else, but I knew he could hear us, after spending this much time with the wolves, and having my own Wolfie, I'm learning about them and about their stronger senses.
"Yes, sweetie?" he answers me right away, turning back to me, to us.
"Do you love me?" I ask him, it's the first time that I asked him this question, but we only have met a day ago.
"I adore you little one," he says and I turn back to Laura with a big smile on my face. 

"See," I assure her.
"When did you two meet even?" she asks sounding frustrated now.
"He saved me, can you imagine, it was so good, I was so happy when he did it, I think I owe him my life, not giving him up," I say sounding bitter, Wolfie hates this girl, and I hate her as well, how dare she talk about him.

"You know we have a name for that? For the ones who have the hero syndrome, it's not real, you'll fall off it soon," she says, looking at me with hate filling her eyes now.
"He loves me and I love him too," I say, saying that I love him for the first time, I could feel his happiness radiating off of him, Wolfie could feel it and was very happy about it.
"You'll grow out of it," she says again and I growl, it's the first time that I growled out loud, but my wolf was so angry at this girl who thinks she could talk about our love.

"Stella, come on Bug, let's go, don't you want to see the pole?" he says getting me away from her, he did get me with the whole pole offer, and I did want to see the pole.
"Lion, you mind if she goes down on the pole?" he asks the leader of their station, and he nods allowing me to go.
"You just hold on and slide down," Scotty says, and I look down with worry, I don't like this.
"You should go first Scotty," Lion says giving him a push toward the pole, Scotty almost fell off, but he managed to put his hands around the pole, and slide down easily.

"Is Laura causing you any troubles? We try to ignore her and pray to the goddess she holds no souls," Lion says looking at me with worry in his eyes.
"I'm fine, don't worry," I say answering him.
"If you got any trouble with her, just talk to me, I'm here," he assures me, but I didn't know him too well, I just nodded my head yes.
"Are you coming Bug?" Scotty asks from the downstairs.

"I'm coming," I say looking down but worried about going down still.
"You'll be safe," Lion promises me.
"Uhh..." I say still worried, before we could do the whole sliding down, but we heard a voice go in the air, it called for the ambulance, meaning Scotty.

"You gotta go down now, they need you, let's go," Lion encourages me and I do that, jumping and hugging the pole, too worried that I might fall, I slid down slowly, but I made it down there, I could hear laugh from above me, Lion was laughing so badly at me.
"We need to work on that, or else the houses would burns to the ground before you make it," Lion says laughing still.

"Let's go," Scotty says, holding my hand and walking toward the ambulance, I got to sit next to him, and he started the car, he drove toward the adress they gave him.
"Where are we going?" I ask him.
"A wellness check, someone called needing help," he answers me driving the car, he drove fast and he had the sirens, making people move out of his way, no one stopped or tried to cut him off, if I get the chance to ever be offered who would be teaching me how to drive, I'll go with Scotty.

We got to the place that called for help, he parked the ambulance and got his bag before walking in, he knocked on the door, opened it and walked right in.
"Firefighters, we're here for a wellness check," he calls out loud walking. He called the same sentence again, trying to find the people we're supposed to be checking in.

An elderly man was sitting in the bed, shivering in pain, Scotty right to his side, calling to him, asking him what's wrong and he needed help.
"How long have you been in bed?" Scotty asks him.
"Last night, I woke up like this, I can't move, I'm too sick," he says in a sad sick voice.

"Do you need to go to a hospital?" I ask him, we'll get him there and they could take care of him.
"Do you need the hospital Sir?" Scotty asks him in a less worried and scared voice.
"No, but I need water," he says, he called the fire department to get him water? How fitting of him.

"Go get him some water from the kitchen," Scott orders me in a firm voice, I ran toward the kitchen that we came up from, it looked very clean for a man who lived alone, I got a glass and filled it with water and then walked back up, I could hear them talk through the door.
"I don't live here alone, I have help that comes around all the time, but I'm feeling a bit sick, and they won't eb here until later today," the man says.
"You called us for help, I'm sure you need more than just water," he says, and I remember I should walk in and give him the water.

"Here you go Sir," I say handing him the water.
"I need you to check that I'm not having a heart attack, I just need a wellness check, I don't want to go to the hospital, but you can check my heart, and blood pressure, if I'm good to survive until the helps arrives," he says, I'm the one who's terrified for this guy, while he's being so calm and sure of his words.
"We can do that Sir, no problem," Scotty says and starts doing just that, while I stood near him feeling worried still, watching him work with wide eyes.

"Is she new?" the guy asks him.
"Yeah, she's shadowing me for the day," Scotty answers him.
"I don't think she's made for the job, the poor girl looks terrified," he says with a small chuckle that turned into a cough.
"Your BP, heart rate, and sugar levels are all good, if you're feeling fine, you can wait for the help, if you feeling any worse, call us, and we'll get you to the nearest hospital," Scotty answers him.

"Are you all done here?" the man asks Scotty.
"We're good, call us if you need us," Scotty says, getting away, he turned to me after gathering all of his things, he offered me a hand and we both left.
"Is this is your usual job?" I ask him.
"No, not always, sometimes I'm called for real accidents, and one time I was called for a car accident, I think that girl got my heart," he says making me blush.

The next call wasn't a wellness check, instead it was an accident and Scotty had me promising him not to leave the ambulance, he was helping the rest of the crew, and I wasn't allowed to get out or help, just sit and wait.
"Hey, princess," Lion says coming toward me, he had ashes covering his face and his clothes.
"Hey, Lion, are you okay?" I ask him.
"Yeah, it's just the job," he assures me.

"We're ready to go," Scotty says getting in the ambulance with me, he started driving toward the car.
"Is the patient okay?" I ask him.
"She'll survive," he assures me and starts driving, he was very fast again, and we made it to the hospital, he told me to wait for him yet again, he went out and talked with the people in the ER and then came back in.

"Ambulance, we got a special case on the road fifty-nine," a voice says through the radio.
"Special case?" I ask.
"It's a wolf related accident," Scotty says starting to drive.
"I'm gonna drop you over the station," he says.
"I don't want to go there, I wanna stay with you," I say refusing to let him go.

"It's a wolf accident, you'll be in danger," he says.
"Nu-uh, I wanna stay with you, I'll be safe there," I say with a big pout.
"Stella, wolves accidents, they are different," he says.
"I'm not going to the station, I wanna stay with you," I say in a firm voice, letting Wolfie out a tiny bit to make sure that he's going to take me along.

"Bug," he says with a pout in his voice.
"I'm staying," I say in the same tone, refusing to let it go.
"Fine, but you're staying in the car, I'm not putting you in the way of danger," he says.
"Okay," I agree with him with a big smile on my face, I won, and I never win this easily with the other two wolves, they are both alphas who never give in onto almost anyting I ask for.