8-Plan.

Stella POV.

"Are you going to tell me who really has hit you that badly?" Alpha Nathan asked me as we waited.
"An ex did it," I answer him honestly.
"Why didn't you tell your alpha, he'd be more than happy to save you, I heard your pack got two young alphas on their land now, it's weird," he says with a shrug.
"Why weird? Maybe the other alpha needed help," I say, knowing too well that James told me that an alpha dies with their pack, so they don't move on to another one.

"An alpha falls with its ship, something made that one jump ships, I bet it's something big," he says with a shrug.
"Do you really want to know? Why don't you go ask them," I say sounding offended, I'm the reason he jumped ships, he's not a coward.
"That would be rude child," he says with a shrug.

"And asking me is fine?" I say with a raised brow at him.
"I'm just curious," he says with a shrug, I decided to stay quiet until my alpha gets here, and come get me.
I stayed here for over thirty minutes, I had some more small chats with alpha Nathan, he told me about his pack a bit, that he runs a tight ship and no one is allowed out of his pack land, no matter what, unlike me who managed to sneak out, only if he knows.

"Does he always takes forever to get here?" I ask him.
"If it was me, and he called m to go get one of mine, I'd make them wait," he answers me.
"Why? So they'd feel abandoned?" I answer him with too much sass.
"No, but because what they image I would do to them is a lot worse than what I would do," he answers me with a shrug.
"That's evil," I answer him.
"Thank you, I try," Alpha nathan says with the same evil smile on his face.
"You're enjoying this way too much," I say shaking my head at him but he just laughed at me.

"At least you're laughing old friend," I heard alpha Jayden voice coming from the door, and I got up and ran toward him, I hugged him as tight as possible, I know we're not that close, but seeing him made me feel much better.
"Are you okay?" he says engulfing me in his arms.
"I'm okay," I assure him.

"Thank you for finding her," alpha Jayden thank his friend.
"If she means so much for you Jayden, put her on a leash, I find that it helps with ones who are as young as her," alpha Nthan says, and I growled, not nice.
"Shush," alpha Jayden whisper in my head.
"Why the growling? I thought we became friends," Alpha Nathan laughs at me yet again.
"Can we leave now?" I ask them with a big pout.

"Thank you again for saving what's ours, I owe you one, we'll be on our way," alpha Jayden says ready to leave with me in his arms now.
"Jayden, why does she smell of vampires? Do we need tow worry?" he asks before we got the chance to leave the office.
"Some vampires are running around our pack, keep your eyes out," Alpha Jayden says and the other one frowns, not too happy about it.

"Thank you for the heads up, keep your puppy close, who does she belong to?" alpha Nathan asks him, and I looked up at alpha Jayden waiting to know if he'd tell him the turth or not.
"My boy, Milo," he answers and I blushed.
"Future Luna, you got a good one on your hand, she's all feisty," alpha Nathan says with a smile on his face.
"Thank you," I say and push alpha Jayden out of the office.
"We'll talk later, maybe this weekend? Barbecue?" alpha Nathan suggests.
"Deal," Alpha Jayden says and finally we got out of the office.

"Is Milo going to kill me?" I ask him as we got inside of his car.
"Milo? I don't think so, but you better hide from James for at least a day or two," he answers me.
"I was kidnapped," I answer him.
"So it's our fault?" he asks me.
"A bit," I say with a shrug, they didn't keep me safe, and they allowed the vampires to kidnap me.

"We're sorry we allowed them to kidnap you, but why did you cut the bond with your wolves? Why didn't you let them hear where you were going?" he asks me.
"I didn't think it worked, and even Wolfie was ignoring me," I whined.
"Girl you're stronger than you know," he says with a shake to his head.