17-Third Wolf.

Stella POV.

I woke up alone, so I went to find them, where are they, I have three wolves now and I can't find any of them, and after having three wolves, I shouldn't be alone, I liked Scotty, I'm still getting to know him, but I like him, he's nice and all.
"Guys," I call to them walking toward, I wasn't sure where I was walking, I was looking around the house hoping they'd find me or that I'd find them, I even made sure to call them.

"James! Milo! Scotty!" I call to them, but they all ignored me, I groaned and kept on walking, and when I find them I'm gonna beat their asses for it.
"Hey little one," my uncle said and I went toward him, he gave me a hug, and kissed the top of my head.
"Hey, uncle, are you okay?" I ask him.
"I'm better than ever, you lost your wolves?" he asks me and I nod.

"Do you want ice cream? I bet it's the best way to summon them," he says making me laugh and I agree with him, we both go toward the kitchen and he gets us ice cream.
"Does your pack spend time in here?" I ask him.
"Sometimes they come by, but not always, does Milo's pack spend a lot of time in the house?" he asks me.
"Sometimes, they have a pack house where there's always people, and they have a private home," I explain to my uncle.

"And you don't like when the whole pack is around right?" he asks me.
"I don't mind it, but some of them don't like me," I confess.
"They're not going to like you, you gotta make them like you," he says.
"What should I make everyone brownies?" I ask him.
"No, that's not the kind of love you want," he says with a smile.

"What then?" I ask him.
"You pick the meanest and biggest one out there," he starts and I nod, yes, and then? I ask for their protection.
"What I make them my bitch?" I ask him with a raised brow.
"Something like that," he says with a smile on his face.
"I'm not following uncle," I say looking at him with the same look on my face.

"What he means is you pick the biggest and meanest person you can find and you beat their ass, and that would gain you respect," the alpha says joining us in the kitchen, he stole some of his soul's ice cream.
"Did you do that?" I ask my uncle.
"I did worse," Uncle says with a chuckle, but he wasn't telling me what he did, so I looked at the alpha hoping he'd tell me what actually happened.

"Raphael took a knife in his shoulder, a beating, and one of my pack members tried to choke him while he slept," the alpha says with a big grin.
"Why are you so happy?" I ask him, his soul was almost killed more than once.
"Because he took the knife out of his shoulder and landed it in the offender's eye, he dusted off his clothes and came to bed for me, and when he was almost chocked, he kicked their asses and went back to sleep, I'm not happy, I'm fucking proud of my Luna," the alpha answers me.

"I don't think I'll be able to do any of those," I say my face going pale, I don't want to be stabbed or being choked, I wasn't up for any of those.
"James and Milo won't have any of that, they run their pack in a different way than me, I'm sure if you beat someone, it'll be enough," the alpha says.
"Does all of your pack members have to do that? Did Scotty do that?" I ask him, trying to gather information on my third wolf.

"Scotty is a nice guy, he was never a fighter, so no he didn't do any of that," the alpha says.
"But you said that uncle had to do that," I say.
"I'm the next Luna, that's why I had to act like that, but it's different from your pack, so you don't have to go to the extreme," my uncle explains to me.
"Okay, deal," I say.

"Hey Bug, Luna, Alpha," Scotty says coming in the kitchen too.
"We got ice cream, help yourself," my uncle offers him.
"Thank you Luna," he says and goes toward the fridge.
"Lil-star, we need to have a word with you," Milo says coming in the kitchen, and I walk toward him, leaving the kitchen with him.

"Yes? Am I in trouble?" I ask them with big wide eyes.
"No, you're not we just need to tell you something," James says standing near Milo.
"Yes?" I ask looking at them with worry filling my eyes.
"We need to do something, but you're not going to like it," he says.

"What is it?" I ask again.
"We're going to have to do something out of the pack land, and we need you to stay here with the Duck," James says.
"What kind of thing?" I ask them.
"It's something to make sure we can go back home," Milo says.
"I'm gonna go with you, I'll help," I say.
"No, you can't go with us, it's not safe," James says right away. 

"If it's not safe for me, then it's not safe for you, you can't go there," I say in a cold voice, they can't go.
"We're two alphas, you're our soul," Milo says.
"I'm as strong as you two," I object again.
"Fine, you're our strong Luna, but Scotty isn't that strong, he's gonna need you, we'll only be gone for the day, and he'll need to have company," James says making me shut up, I didn't think of Scott, he could come too, but everyone told me that he's not a fighter, I don't want him to be in danger's way.

"Fine, but only for Scotty," I groan and go back to the kitchen to meet with him.
"Thank you, princess, you're the best," Milo says after me, but I was too gone, I was in the kitchen, back to my ice cream.
"We're gonna spend time together," I tell Scott with a smile on my face.
"I'm the luckiest wolf around," Scotty says with a big smile on his face.

"Hey, why don't you take her to work with you?" Uncle suggested and I turned to him confused.
"Work?" I repeat the word after him, what kind of work?
"Yeah, he works with the firefighters," Alpha Elijah says.
"He's a firefighter!" Milo says eyes going wild.
"I'm just the EMT, but I do work in the same department as them," Scotty says blushing.

"That's so cool!" I say happily, I loved that.
"So take her with you, introduce her to everyone, and let her go down the pole," my uncle encourages me.
"Yes, take me with you," I say agreeing.
"Then we have a deal, tomorrow, you'll stay here with him, and we'll be done before the day ends," Milo says and I nod, sounds like a good plan.

We shared the same bed, all four of us, which was a really tight fit, uncle offered us an extra room and I was near saying yes, when we get back home, we can't keep sleeping like this, we'll need to have our own room and beds.
"I agree with her," James says, reading my mind.
"Hey!" I yell.
"You were thinking too loud," Scotty says, even he can hear me now.

"Ooops," I say blushing.
"When this is over, we'll get back home and we'll get our own place, and each of us would get a room, but you'll have to share," Milo says bopping my nose.
"Why me?" I whine.
"Because we like it better when you're around," he says.

"And we'd prefer if you're always around one of us," James adds.
"Fine, I'm getting to meet the firefighters," I say happily, still thinking of that, tomorrow is going to be so good, and they'll be okay, and we'll go back to our own place.
"What's your plan for tomorrow?" Scotty asks, but they ignore him, just as much as they ignore me.

"How about I go sleep in the other room?" he asks next, and all three of us object, he's staying near us.
"You guys are possessive," Scotty whines.
"We know ducky," Milo answered him.
"You haven't seen possessive yet," James adds.
"You make life so interesting," he says with an eye roll as we laugh at him.

"We add to it, just wait," I say with a yawn, ready to sleep, now that they are three, all fighting over hugging me, it's up to me to pick who I wanna sleep next to, and in who's arms, I went with my old time favourite, Milo, but I hoped that they couldn't read my mind right now.
"He can be your favourite, but you'll be mine," Scotty says to me.

"I was never my mom's favourite, I don't expect to be yours either, Milo is a good choice though," James says with a sigh.
"You guys aren't jealous?" I ask them worriedly, it's why Theo hates me.
"I'm good, I like Milo too," James says closing his eyes ready to sleep.

"I can be your favourite tomorrow, or in a hundred years, I'm fine," Scotty says with a sigh as well.
"I win guys, give it up," Milo says kissing the top of my head.
"She got three wolves, it's still on," James warns him, I closed my eyes and went to sleep, listening to them talking over who loves me best.