19-Firefighters.

Scott POV.

I'm taking her to work with me, I loved my work, I really enjoy my work, I love the people I work with, but now I'm taking my soul along with me, and I'm worried, I'm scared, I don't know why I'm terrified, what if she hates the people I work with, or what if the people I work with where the one who hate her!
I heard my two alphas mates talk during the early morning, I woke up to every move they did, I wasn't used to sharing beds, and especially not with three people, I didn't expect to be sharing a bed with them three, and I don't plan on making that a constant thing.

They talked about hugging her, about her being one's favourite, and I did my best to keep my thoughts to myself, although we have already had sex, and I should add that it was some great sex, but I wasn't ready to open the bond with them, let them hear my thoughts and hear theirs, they were allowing me in, but I wanted to keep some distance between us, I wanted to stay out of it for a bit.
I felt them leave the bed and finally she moved toward me and hugged me, it was my turn to have her giving me cuddles instead of the other two, I cuddled her back, and took deep breaths, enjoying her smell and how she feels in my arm, she felt like a safety net, she felt like my soul mixed with my two mates, she felt like happiness.

When I got her in my arms, I was happy, I relaxed and went back to sleep, no wonder they were fighting over who got her to sleep in their arms, this was the best feeling in the whole wide world, and I had her right here with me. I fell back to sleep happily, only waking up to small fingers poking my eyes, I tried to move my head and get some peaceful sleep, but the small hands kept going, waking me up from my nice slumber.

"Hey," I groan, at the person who's poking me.
"Wake up, wake up," she whines, the little Bug says waking me up.
"What's wrong bug?" I ask her, it's too early to wake up, I think.
"I'm awake, can you wake up?" she says.
"Why? Sleep is good," I answer her.

"They left, and I don't want to get up alone," she says.
"Okay, I'm up, I don't have anything in here, do you mind if we go home so I can get ready?" I ask her, we're going to go spend the day over at my work still, but I need to be ready as well.
"I'll get ready," she says trying to get out of the bed but she was stopped by my arms around her, I didn't want to let her go and I didn't plan on doing so, but when she pushed she managed to ge me to leave her for a bit.

She went toward the bathroom and took her time getting ready, wahsing up, and using the facility, before she came back and picked her clothes, she looked so adorable wearing a sundress, she started doing her hair, and I decided to help her, I did play with my sisters hair before, and I loved styling it for them.
"Let me do it," I say taking the brush out of her hand and styling it for her, she had great hair, soft and smooth, perfect, everything about her was simply perfect.

"You like it?" I ask her, after I was done.
"Milo and James can't do that, although James says he's my daddy, he's a bad one, he can't do hair," she answers me with a big pout.
"It's okay sweetie, I'll do your hair and he can help you with other things," I offer her and she nods with the same pout on her face.

She got her stuff ready for the day, I held her hand as we left the house, we said goodbye to the alpha, Luna, and her brother, I didn't know she had a brother around here, yesterday was a day filled with so much action that I wasn't paying attention to anything but her and my two mates.
"This is my brother Finn, I don't think you two met," she says introducing us.
"Who's this one?" Finn asks his sister.
"I had a third wolf," she says happily.

"And I only got one? How the hell did you get so many?" Finn asks her.
"I'm lucky," She answers him.
"She's picked by the goddess, some souls are lucky or maybe it's us," I say with a smile on my face.
"You're a nice one, god be with you," Finn says as we left, we're going to have breakfast with the guys, instead of eating here or at home.