9-Help.

James POV.

Moving from my pack to my cousin's pack isn't that bad, especially if I'm moving to my mate's pack, it's where my mate and my soul live, so it's okay, it's fine, it's what I kept telling myself over and over again, that it's going to be okay, that it's fine, I should've died with mine, I should have never stayed alive, but I did, I survived.

Now we're in danger, she's in danger and for her, I'd do anything, for her I'd go anywhere and that includes going into some weird pack that I have no knowledge of, it's going toward anywhere for her. When we found out that she was kidnapped we lost it, I followed the car that she might have been in, but she wasn't in it, I attacked the car, I jumped on top of it, but the girl wasn't inside the car, the other one, the one that Milo was following and they lost her.
"How could she not tell us?" I ask Alpha Jayden, she's lost we're searching for her, but we have lost the two cars and we couldn't find her.

"Vampires they block the connection between us and our wolves, that's why we can't feel or hear her," he answers me.
"We need to find her," I growl.
"We're going to find her, did Milo give any updates?" he asked me, and I shook my head no, I had no idea where my mate was, he went to follow some kind of lead after her, but we had no idea.
"Where could they have taken her?" I ask, we don't know where she might be, or where their headquarters could be.

"I don't know, but we will find her call Milo back, and we'll regroup and get going again," Alpha Jayden assures me, we will find her, we can't lose her, she's connected to two strong alphas, we will save her no matter what.
'Milo, get back here, we'll regroup,' I tell my mate via our bond, he doesn't have to be my alpha or part of my pack to be able to talk together, we're mates, we share a connection, a special bond between the two of us.
'On my way,' Milo answers me.

We waited for him for around fifteen minutes before coming back, we were talking strategies, even if the vampires were blocking our signals, we would be able to connect to her eventually.
"If you can't pinpoint where she is, try to find Theo, he's around her," Alpha Jayden ordered us.
"We'll do that," Milo says and we share a look how are we going to do that? Connect to a guy that we hate, a guy who hates us back, he's been blocking us since the day he found out that we're his mates, he doesn't want us.

"Guys, shut up," Alpha Jayden says answering a phone call.
"Go for Jayden," he says answering the phone.
"Jayden, I have one of yours over here, can you come and pick her up?" another voice says through the phone, I wasn't listening but we have great hearing and we could hear the other voice on the phone.
"One of mine? I'll be on my way," Alpha Jayden says in a firm voice.
"I'll be waiting for you in the shipping storage," he says finally ending the call, we both looked at him, one of ours? Could it be?

"One of ours?" Milo says asking his father, he too was thinking the same as me, could it be the girl we're looking for?
"I have no idea, is everyone counted for?" Alpha Jayden asks.
"I don't know, we're looking for her, I have no idea who left and who stayed," Milo says, it's not good for an alpha not to know how many of his pack members are counted for and how many are missing.

"Start counting," Alpha Jayden says getting up ready to leave.
"Let us go with you," Milo says getting up and ready to go with him.
"No, stay here, count everyone," Alpha Jayden ordered us, it felt like a punishment for losing our soul, we both groaned but stayed where we were, ready to count everyone.
"Yes, alpha," we both answer him.

Counting people was hard, especially when my mate and their alpha were angry, kids like to hide, they like to run, especially when the alpha is busy, they take advantage of us missing and run away, go to places they shouldn't go, start fights.
"Luna Millie, do you mind helping?" I ask her for help, Milo is driving me insane, instead of calling his pack members and not yelling at them, he's been going crazy with anger, scolding everyone, and yelling at them until they answered him.

"Of course, I'll do the counting," Luna Millie says with a smile on her face, she's happy to help, and everyone obeys her, and everyone respects her.
"Thank you, Luna," I say with a big smile on my face, I helped her do the counting.
We got busy for the next hour and then the alpha called us, he said he got the one we were missing, turns out we're only missing six of the youngest ones, and they came as soon as the Luna called them, running with their tail between their legs.

We ran toward the car and before he could park it, we opened the door before he could stop it, we pulled her out of the car, and hugged her tight, we took deep breaths, breathing her in, making sure she was fine although she didn't look fine, I'm going to kill him for what he did, I'm gonna make him regret ever laying a hand on her.

"I'm okay," she assures us, but she is lying, we knew she was. 
"I'm okay," she lied again, and we kept on hugging her, she asked about her mother, and we took her home, so she could change and rest for the day. 
We took her home and we had a chat with her mother, we need to keep her safe, we need to protect her from the fucking vampires.

Her mother mentioned some kind of pack, her brother being the luna of that pack, it's one of our best options, we didn't know about it, and neither does Theo, so if we go there, he'll never know that we're there, he won't even think of us taking her to another point or place.
Milo went to talk with his father asking about the new pack while I stayed with her, I sat in her bed waiting for her to finish showering, and I heard her groan and whine as she moved.
"Stella, do you need me to come in and help you?" I suggest to her.
"No," she says right away, she doesn't want me to see her naked, and it's not about seeing her naked, it's about helping her.

"I'm coming in Stella, you're in pain, and I need to help you," I say, and open the door coming in, she yells and tries to cover herself, I roll my eyes at her.
"Baby, it's okay, I'm just here to help you," I assure her and walk toward her, she has managed to put soap all over, but couldn't wash it all off.
"I don't want you to see me like this," she says with a broken voice, she was bruised, her whole body, she needs us to be there for her to heal quicker, she needs the both of us.

"I'm your wolf, and your daddy, it's my job to take good care of you," I say with a smile, assuring het that it's going to be okay.
"You're gonna hate me," she says but I ignored her and started to help her wash her hair off, I took care of the rest of her body, I wasn't looking, I was looking at the bruises, checking which one of those needs special care.

"We're all done, come on, let's get you warm," I say getting the towl and wrapping it around her, I was very careful drying off her body, and then helping her put some of our clothes on her body. I got her in the bed, helping her lay down, I was very careful, she doesn't need me as human James, she needs wolf James.
"Are you hungry? I'll go get you some food," I offer her.

"Can you?" she says with the best kitten eyes ever.
"Do you want me to see what your mom got, or get Milo to get you something," I offer her, not caring which option she picks, I'll make her anything she wants, if she wants homemade food.
"Can I get a burger, and fries," she says with the kitten eyes again.
"Okay," I agree with her.

'Milo, we need burger, fries, and a drink,' I ask my mate for food, he gives me a mental head nod, saying that he'll get us what we need.
"Princess, Milo is on his way, do you mind if I shift into my wolf form and sleep near you?" I ask her, wanting to hear her answer first.
"Okay," she says giving me the same kitten eyes again, I wasn't going to hurt her, I just wanted her and my wolf to feel a bit better, I know Milo would be joining us in the same position as soon as he gets here.

I shifted into my wolf form, and laid on the bed next to her, she adjusted her body to lay on top of me, I'm much softer than the matress and her bruised body needs the rest. Her heady ,was laid on top of me, her breathing was heavy, we stayed that way until her window opened and Milo came in.
"You know you can come from the door," the princess says.
"I like the window better," he says with a shrug, coming toward the bed, he gave her the food and shifted as well, now she had two giant alphas laying next to her keeping her safe.
After she finished wolfing down her food, she laid between us, making her sure her body touches our bodies instead of the bed, closing her eyes and falling to sleep.