26-Training.

Milo POV.

She's going to give us a hard time, no she's going to show us what hard time is, she's a spoiled girl, of course, she's spoiled, she got two alphas and a third wolf who is spoiling her, who are ready to move heaven and earth to make her smile, and then if that wasn't bad enough, she has an uncle who's also a Luna who's protecting her, and a third alpha who decided to adopt her as his niece as well, he called her cute and would growl at us whenever one of us try to scold or discipline her.

Now imagine trying to deal with that girl, try to train her, to make her get to deal with her wolf and obey us, a girl with two wolf alpha souls inside of her, she comes from a family that's strong wolves, she's not new to this life, but she's also very stubborn and on the verge of getting her ass handed to her.
"I swear Stella," I growl, using her real name this time instead of the nickname I've been using since the day we met.
"He's my brother, he's not dangerous, I just want to see him," she whines yet again, Finn her younger brother is having a hard time dealing with his wolf.

The first couple of shifts were easy, but now he has a hard time shifting back and controlling his emotions, and he's feeling extremely possessive and territorial when it comes to Calesti, he refuses to allow anyone to get near her, talk to her or even look at her. New wolves like to claim territory and people, and since they're the souls, they are connected to their wolves, to their lost part, together they are completed. Finn and Calesti weren't home, they didn't have the chance to bond with the alpha and their land, that's why they're extremely connected to each other, they just want to be near each other.

"I swear Milo! He's my brother," she says giving me her sassiest voice ever, she wants to see him, but we're not allowing her to do so, and since James said no, Scott is at work, she's trying to get me to say yes.
"Stella, drop it," I warn her.
"Or what?" she says growling at me, her wolf is showing, she's near the surface, and it's not going to take it long for her wolf to get out, but how badly would she hurt Stella on her way out?

"Or else I'm going to spank you, and I know you hate those," I warn her, although I have never done it, James was the one who did the physical disciplines, I could do it too, but I preferred to be her favourite.
"Then you won't be my favourite anymore," she warns me, there's only three of us, and I don't mind sharing the title of being a favourite, they should know the feeling too.

"I'm sharing the blessing of being your favourite," I answer her.
"I want to see him," she says one more time with a big stomp.
"No, start working on your exercises," I say scolding her, she needs to work on her breathing, she needs to learn to be in charge all the time.
"Fine," she says and goes away with just a pout on her face, I didn't expect her to agree with me, I expected her to whine some more, and tell me no again, but instead she just left, that was suspicious.

Maybe the threat of a spanking is enough to scare her into behaving, I should do that more often, I think to myself, I went back to reading, I'm doing research on any case like ours when a soul has more than one wolf when she's holding more than just one soul inside of her, what would happen when they shift, what if the wolf is too strong.
"If you plan on threatening her with spanking, you have to do it at least once so she'd believe you'd do it," James says coming inside the house, we're staying in the Ducky's place, it's better than staying in the alpha's home, this gave us some privacy.

"Don't let her hear you, I won't do it unless if I have to," I say, deciding not to do it, trying to avoid spanking her at all costs.
"But when needed, you should do it," James says, he is all sweaty, dripping from head to toe, he had taken a long run outside, trying to keep up with his physical shape, we're making her run along with us, trying to make her body as strong as her mind, but she's failing in both sides, she doesn't like us much now, and it's only been four days.

"Fine," I groan and go back to reading, the books were borrowed from the alpha, and what I'm finding out so far is that in the very, and I mean very old days, some humans would die if they held more than one soul and weren't strong enough to actually hold them.
"Milo, where's the little one?" James yells from upstairs, he could just talk to me via the bond, but we prefer using our voices, we like talking to each other out loud, hearing each other voices.

"Upstairs," I call back, she was mad at me and she walked away, but I didn't pay much attention to where she went.
"She's not here," James said and so I got up from my place and I ran upstairs to check where she was, but she wasn't there.
"Maybe she's downstairs, or outside?" James says, and I nod, maybe she stayed down and I didn't see her, or maybe she's in the backyard training, she likes the outside better, and the weather was always sunny, it's summer after all.

"Yeah," I say running downstairs and looking for her along with James, she wasn't down, and she wasn't anywhere near the house.
"Before I came in, you said you're gonna spank her, but why?" James asked me.
"She wanted to see Finn," I say, she pouted, she stomped and then she walked away, she went to see her brother.

"Go shower, I'll deal with her," I say to James.
"I can help you," James says.
"No, she needs to believe that I'm serious," I say with a groan, she needs to know that I'm not messing around and when I give her an order, she can't just hide behind the Duck, or let James deal with her.
"Good luck, call me if you need me," he says and walks toward the house slowly, now we know where she is, we hope that Calesti can deal with both siblings until I get there.

'Calesti, where are you?' I ask her.
'Alpha's guest house,' she answers me, they too couldn't stay in the alpha's house the whole time, we and they need privacy.
'Coming,' I answer her and start walking toward the said house, it wasn't that far away, and after finding out why the Duck was living near the crazy alpha, I was very excited about moving him away, he should live in peace, without being worried about the crazy alpha.

"Lil-star," I call standing in front of the house waiting for her to get her ass over here.
"She's not here," Finn yells back for her, how nice of him, still protecting her.
"I know she's here, she's my soul," I remind him.
"Uhhh...what do I say?" he asks her.

"Tell him I'll be home in a bit," I could hear her say.
"She'll be back later," Finn yells out.
"Stella, get your ass here before I come in and get you," I warn her.
"I'm counting till three," I say and see Calesti walking toward me.
"Don't scare Finn, we've just got his wolf under control," Calesti warns me.
"I'll be taking her and going home," I assure her in a whisper.

"One," I yell out loud.
"Go away," Stella yells out.
"Two..." I said in a firm voice and I could hear them both whisper to each other, she was panicking.
"Two and a half," I warn her.
"Fineeeeee..." she whines coming toward me.
"Excuse us," I say holding her hand and dragging her out of the guest house, she whined and groaned until we got back to the Duck's place.

James was right if I wanted her to believe in me, and trust my word, I was gonna have to discipline her and show her that I was actually in charge and not just all talk, I took a seat on the sofa and pulled her between my knees.
"Why did you do that?" I ask her.
"Because you wouldn't let me see my brother," she says with a pout, now I sound like the bad guy.
"The only reason you weren't allowed to see him is because it's dangerous," I say and then I push her over my knee, I didn't enjoy this next part and neither did she but I smacked her bum more than once, and every time she'd cry out, I wasn't even as hard as James, but the tears were real.

"Let me go, I nu like you," she cries pushing herself off me and running toward the bedroom where James was, I checked with him, and he told me he got her, she's gonna cry and whine a bit over me, but now she knows that I'm serious, but who would hold me now, I'm just as sad as she is.