23-Run.

Stella POV.

"I love you, I love you, oh my god, I love you so much," Scotty says, hugging and kissing my face all over, I blushed and tried to hide my face but he kept on kissing me, not letting me go, enjoying the kisses and I loved being kissed as well.
"Scotty, I wanna sleep," I say I was trying to sleep, but when we got in the bed he started to kiss me all over.
"I know, we're gonna sleep, just when I'm done kissing you," he says, still kissing me.
"Scotty," I whined and this time he does let me go.

"You're the cutest EMT ever, I wish you'd always be there with me," he says with a big sigh.
"I like it too excpet for the part where we had to deal with Milo and James," I say with a pout on my face, I don't like seeing them hurt, or having to fix them, I don't mind fixing strangers, but those two were mine and I don't want to see them hurt.
"Agreed, those two are too sexy to be hurt," Scotty says making me giggle, we cuddled and decided to get some sleep.

In my dream, it was different than before, I dreamt about wolfie, she was strong and capable, she was running all around the forest, but it wasn't my uncle's pack, it was the pack of Milo, the place where my house is, where my mother was, and the place I'm going to be calling home forever, I can't beleieve I hated coming here at first, I cried and even made a whole fuss over coming here and now I'm crying over ever leaving or moving out of there, I love it there.
"Stella, I miss you," Theo says coming toward me, he hugged me tight and he felt normal, he felt sane, he felt like the guy that I knew when we first met, the one I had a crush on.

"I miss you too, are you ready to come back?" I ask him.
"I can't come back, not with them around," he says with a growl, his whole face turning and shifting, his look turning into cruelty.
"Theo," I say looking at him with wide eyes, that made him growl even more, there goes the guy who was sweet and nice just one second ago, but I'm not a human, I shouldn't be scared, I'm a wolf, and I can run, very fast.
I ran away from him as fast as possible, as fast as my new legs would take me, but they didn't take me far, I fell and Theo was near winning, he was on top of me, he was going to bite my head off, he's going to kill me now, I screamed as loud as possible, hoping that one of my three wolves would save me.

"Stella, Stella, wake up baby," Scotty says waking me up, I was sleeping, it was all a nightmare, it's not anything to be worried about, I opened my eyes and looked at him with fear.
"He was here," I say my voice shaking.
"He's not here, you're safe, you're with me," he says hugging me tight.
"Where's the rest?" I ask him with the same fear filling my body.
"I called them, they are coming," he answers me.

I stayed in Scotty's arms but I waited for the other two to come here and save me from the fear, he can't hurt us, Scotty tried to offer and even gave us a small push to get us out of the bed, so we could have some restful sleep, but I whined and cried telling them I need them, all three of them in my bed right now, having all three of them makes me feel safe and happy, so I'm keeping them three.

"Rise and shine butterfly," I heard one of my wolves say in the morning.
"Run into a light and die," James answered him.
"If you do that, I'll make sure you survive," Scotty says next and I giggled, the first person who talked was Milo.
"Good morning," I say with a smile on my face.

"The princess is awake, get up peasents, and let me sleep," James groans, pushing Milo off the bed, and tyring to get some more sleep.
"James, I miss you daddy," I say in my best kitten voice, giving him my best kitten eyes to match.
"Princess, don't use that voice, we both know you don't like me that way," James groans, he means sexually, I didn't mean it like that.

"Yuck, that's icky, come on Scotty, let's run," I say holding Scotty's hand and running away, I decided to steal some of his clothes today, it's so hot that I'm only wearing one of his Tshirts and that's it, we're home and they are my family now.
We went down to the kitchen to make the rest some breakfast, we were making everyone pancakes, Scotty even trusted me with a knife and allowed me to use a knife to cut up some strawberries.
"Why did you give her a knife," Milo says coming in the kitchen, taking it out of my hand.
"Hey!" I object, why did he take it?

"It's a butter knife," Scott answers him, I wanted a real knife, not a play knife.
"I don't trust her with any kind of knives," James says coming in the kitchen next.
"I'm a big girl," I remind them.
"She's our big girl, and she's big enough to cut some strawberries," Scotty defend me.
"This is why he's my favourite," I annouce and sit down to eat my pancakes, along with a side of the strawberries that I have cut up.

After breakfast, we didn't know what to do, we didn't have anything to do, Scotty wasn't on call, and my two wolves were going to stay away from the vampires until they heal a bit more, so we decided to go out and take a walk, I missed home, I missed my mom, and I missed messing with Finny, he's still staying in uncle's place and I didn't want to go back there yet, I liked uncle, but I didn't want to spend time in their place.
"Hey mom," I say calling her.
"Stella, baby, how are you? How's your uncle? Is he being nice to you? Is he not?" she asks me answering the call right away.
"Mom, calm down," I say trying to get her to take it easy.
"I need to make sure that you're okay," she says.

"I'm fine mom, uncle is very nice, he calls us mini-you, and he welcomed us in," I answer her.
"That's good," she says answering me.
"I miss you," I say.
"It's only been a couple days, you'll survive missing me for a bit longer," she says.
"Nice mommy, thank you," I say with a groan.
"So what are you up to?" she asks.
"We're going on a walk," I say.
"Enjoy sweetie, the summer days are the best, bye," she says trying to end the call quickly.

"Mom, what are you doing? Why do you need me gone?" I ask her.
"You're both gone, I'm living my honeymoon all over again," she says with a giggle, and I knew it's time to end the call.
"Bye mom!" I say and end the call quickly.

We went on our walk, just talking and walking, nothing too important, it was a nice day, the sun was out, and the weather was perfect, we walked and Scotty introduced us to points around the pack, places he spent his time in, and others he got his ass kicked around.
"Do you hear that?" I ask them, I could hear someone walking.
"It's probably the patrol," Scotty says with a shrug.
"No, it's something else," I say feeling like there's something else, someone's else out there.

"Come on Lil-star, come walk with me," Milo offers me a hand, I took his hand and walked nearest to him, but I still had the feeling that we were watched.
"I don't feel okay," I say, looking behind my shoulder.
"Maybe it's best if we go back," Scotty says looking at me with worry in his eyes.
"There isn't anyone there," James says looking behind us as well.

'Wolfie, do you think there's someone?' I ask my inner wolf.
'No, walk you idiot,' even she objects, but I knew there was someone behind us, but she doesn't know who.
We kept on walking, but I kept on feeling there's someone behind me, I tried to look back but Milo wouldn't let me, he had an arm around my shoulder making me keep walking forward while I wanted and needed to check behind me.

We turned around, ready to leave, they finally gave in and were going to get back home, and that's when it happened, he came, he looked the same way he did in my dreams, crazy, insane, and looking at me with eye filled with hate and anger.
"Theo," I say looking at him with fear.
"Stella, I missed you," he says looking at me, ignoring the rest, but then his eyes dropped on Scotty.

"Who are you? You smell good," he says taking a couple breaths, smelling him in the air.
"I'm Scott," Scotty answers him.
"You smell good, I might keep you," Theo says.
"You're not keeping anyone," Milo scolds him.
"Why not? I want to keep them both, but you two can fuck off," Theo says and my heart start beating like crazy, I was frozen in place with fear, in the dream I ran away, and I had wolfie on my side, but right now, I'm alone and looking at him with fear in my eyes.