6-Trunk.

Stella POV.

"Theo, please don't, why don't you just stay here with us?" I beg him, that's the best I could come up with begging him to stay with me, begging him to stay where the rest could have kept me safe from him, but he only growled at me and kept on moving.
We went back toward the part of the town where the cars were, and he took me out of the forest where the wolves were usually, maybe a human could help me? Maybe if they saw me being carried away against my will, they'd call the police or something.

When I saw humans, I yelled, I screamed with fear, I tried to yell for help, but Theo and the lady Alaina, didn't like it, they hissed and growled at me, but I didn't shut up, I yelled again, but no one answered me, they acted like they couldn't hear me, maybe they were just ignoring me, trying to stay out of the trouble way.
"Shut up bitch, before I make go with a round two with you," Alaina hisses at me, she means she'd make him hit me again? But why is everyone ignoring me? Why can't they hear me?

Alaina opened the trunk of a car, and Theo simply threw me in, he didn't care, and he wasn't gentle either, he just threw me in, I hit my head, and screamed with fear, but they didn't care, they closed the trunk on top of me. Now that I was in darkness, I felt the tears going down my face, as soon as this car started moving there was no going back, they were going to take me out of this place and I was not coming back, out of my home, and away from my family.
Maybe when we crossed the border, then the pain would hit, maybe I'd die or go into a coma, I don't know, I had my hopes that I wouldn't survive leaving these lands and that I wouldn't be spending any kind of time along with Theo and his new found friend.

The time passed slowly, very slowly, it took forever for it to pass, but I was more afraid of the trunk opening than staying inside of it, I wasn't sure which option was worse than the second one. I closed my eyes and prayed to god, and I also prayed to their goddess, the wolf goddess Celine, maybe she'd be here with me now, maybe she'd take care of me and wouldn't let them hurt me, or hurt me too badly.
The time passed so slowly, it felt like it didn't pass, maybe we were still in our place, maybe we didn't move at all and I was imagining things, the tears didn't stop, they turned into sobs, I cried, I sobbed, I shook with all the pain and fear of the mystery of what's coming on next.

The car moved, I knew it did move for real, it wasn't an imagination and it wasn't caused by my sobs or shakes, the car has moved, and then I felt it move again, I felt something hard hitting the car, maybe we're in an accident? Maybe if they die, I'll get a chance to get away, but this wasn't an accident, or maybe if it was they didn't stop.
'Try doing what they do in those movies you like and open it,' Wolfie says in my head, she's absent, whenever we're near those two, she disappears, it feels like she's fighting to talk to me, and I'm fighting to listen to her.

I tried doing what she told me to, opening the trunk from the inside, but I've only been inside cars, sitting in the front seat, back seat, and only once in the driver seat, I don't know what to do here, is it even possible to open it from the inside?
I slipped my fingers around, I tried to find a lock, a click, anything, maybe I could get my hand out of the trunk and wave it around for other cars to stop us or call the police.

The car was hit again, and this time, it was hit around the trunk, making the really tight place even tighter, the car was hit another time, and I could hear tyres screeching this time, I screamed with fear, the car didn't stop, and the hitting stopped.
Maybe I was about to be saved but it didn't work well, I didn't get saved, I was still in the car, and now I'm in an even weirder position unable to move, my feet squished under the metal.

The border soon came, and the pain that I was expecting came as well, I expected to die and never come back to life, I expected pain, but I was hit with something else, the tears stopped right away, and then my eyes went wide open, I felt like my soul was snatched out of my body, I lost my souls.
I felt an emptiness inside of me, I felt like I was empty, I felt like I was hanging between this earth and the sky, I was between death and life, I was frozen with no soul, and I left them both behind of me. I tried talking to Wolfie, trying to get her attention, but she wasn't there, she was frozen just like me, she was frozen and left behind with the two wolves.

After a couple of minutes, I finally gained some kind of control back over my body, I moved my hand toward the lock, all the hits it had received, maybe one of them had hit the lock hard enough to make it open. I tried to use my fingers, and the lock felt weaker, it felt like it was giving some movement, so I decided to try my luck getting it to open.
I tried to push with my hands but I wasn't strong enough to open it, so I tried moving my hands, throwing punches up, it moved a little but it wasn't enough.
I had to use my head, and I had to be smart, so I used my feet too, I started by kicking with my feet, the trunk gave some give and allowed my knees to move, so I threw my knees up, and my hands, and then I hit with all my force, I did once and then again, and a third time, the trunk didn't fly opening like I wanted it to, but it was dented and all the pressure I used with my knees and feet it made a small opening down in the trunk, it was messed up now, I know I'm not that big in size, maybe I could manage to slip out? Or I'd be hit in the head and die?

The car stopped before I could manage to try to get out using the tiny space that was open, and the trunk door was yanked off the hinges, I looked at who opened the damn trunk and saw Theo standing up there, suddenly I missed the dark.
"We're going to change cars, look at the mess you did with this one," he says with an evil smile on his face, he sounded proud and happy that I've been kicking it, trying to get out.

"You don't look mad," I say out loud, my voice was flat, it held no emotions, I had no emotions to show toward him, or toward any of this, I was numb and blank.
"I'm not mad, you're strong, and you're going to be a great soul of mine," he says with a smile on his face, so that's what he's so happy about, me being a strong soul.
"You're going to throw me into another trunk so I can kick it?" I asked him, as we went toward another car, this time it was an SUV, it didn't have the same style of trunks for him to throw me in.

"No, you're going to sit next to me this time," he says, opening the door for me, he threw me inside the car, he wasn't gentle this time either, Alaina sat in the driver's seat, and started the drive toward gods knows where. I was near the door, I tried my luck, maybe they'd be stupid enough or maybe I'd be lucky enough and the door would open. I tried pulling the handle but it was locked, and I was locked inside of the car.
"We're not that stupid," Alaina said out loud.
"I had to try," I answer her.
"I can respect the spirit, but we're not stupid, you lost pretty girl," Alaina says licking her lips.

"She's mine," Theo growls at Alaina.
"I'm helping, I'll get a bite," she says, and I can see her over the middle mirror, she's looking at me and licking her teeth, her fangs, she wanted to bite me? Drink my blood, my heart started to beat rapidly now, the blank feeling had turned into fear now, I looked at Theo hoping he wouldn't allow her to do.

"You're not touching her, that wasn't the deal," Theo growls and she gives him a side look with a hiss.
"You're not the one in charge Petit Loup," Alaina says, the last two words were in French, I understood enough to know she called him a little wolf, but he's anything but little.
"Watch it, La Pute," he answers her, I knew enough as well to know he called her bitch.

They growled, they hissed and they spoke some more swear words at each other in more than one language, some that I didn't understand, and then they snapped at each other, they went from just talking to being physical, the car swirled, and finally Alaina stopped the car.
"Out," she yells at him, she gets out and so does he, she took the key with her and locked me inside.

They fought, they physically fought, but I wasn't paying them much attention, I'm being smart here, I need to be smart, I tried to open the door but it was locked, so I jumped to the front seat, to the driver seat, and I unlocked it from there, the door opened, I got out, closing it slowly behind me, and then I took off running, trying to avoid the two fighting creatures and trying to stay away from their eye sight.