15-Plan.

Milo POV.

I don't believe we're three again, I swear if we find a fourth, other than Theo, I'm going to kill him before she gets the chance to bond with him and call him ours as well, we're done, I like the new guy, an EMT, we could use someone like him.
We were talking with Alpha Elijah when we got the news of her running away, the alpha knew his Luna was taking the nephews out on town, but he didn't mind, he said that we should trust the Luna, he's a strong wolf, and he's not an idiot, those were the alpha's words.

"He's an idiot," the alpha says all of a sudden as we are talking about the news, about the plan we're going to set in place.
"What happened?" I ask him, who's the idiot? We were talking about Theo.
"They hit the car, let's go get them," he says getting up.
"Are they okay?" I asked him, trying to feel my soul, she was okay, she felt like she was sleeping, not hurt, not in pain, probably hiding the fact that they had an accident.

"They're fine, but he won't be okay for too long," the alpha growls.
"Alpha," I say worried about the future of the Luna, is he going to hurt him?
"He'll be just fine, but he likes to test me, he knew about sneaking out, and he knows what would be the payment for it," Alpha says.
"Your soul is a brat?" James asks him.
"The brattiest of them all," the alpha says getting up slowly, he took his sweet time going, the fear of waiting is much worse than the feeling of what's actually going to happen.

We went to get her and then we found him, our third, well fourth, who walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and finally swims like a duck, James and I decided on naming him Ducky, and we're keeping him.
"When can I come out?" Lil-Star wolf asks us, this is the third time she asks about coming out, but we're worried that her coming out would hurt her, for souls, having your wolf near you is enough to help you shift, but she has four, and it's the forth that we're worried about, him missing and him being the evil jerk that he is, he could be affecting her wolf, the inner wolf she's holding inside of her.

"It's better if we wait till you get older," I tell Wolfie as Lil-star has named her.
"Why older? Froggy said that Calesti is helping him come out, so why not me?" she answers me, Finn is younger than her, and he's encouraged to shift since he only got Calesti.
"You're special," I answer her and she growls at me, going to James, she turns to him every time she's mad at me, and she turns to me every time he says no to her, now we got a new addition, we got Scott now and I bet he'll be her favourite for at least a while now.

"Let's get her home," I say, looking at her, she looks like she's ready to fall asleep while standing, it's best to get her to take a nap, and we'll be able to talk some more alone.
"Come on bug, let's go home, so we can cause more havoc later," the Ducky says and she nods, agreeing to go with him, who knew having a third would be so helpful?

We all got in his car and drove back to the alpha's place, Lil-star managed to fall asleep on the way, James carried her in and I turned to the Duck, with a smile on my face.
"So how are you feeling?" I ask him.
"Happy, horny, excited, ready for my next life," he says with a big smile on his face.
"She's not here, you can tell me, are you really happy about this? About sharing her with the both of us?" I ask him.

"I never felt too strong, I was always one to love helping people, not big on fighting, so having two alphas to help keep my soul safe sounds like a great deal, plus you two being extremly sexy is a plus, a big plus," he assures me with a big smile on his face, him being cute is a plus for us as well.
"So we're never going to have to worry about you going insane 'cause she's thinking of one of us? Or maybe cause she calls me whenever she's scared?" I ask him.
"Shouldn't I be the one worried that you'll be too jealous? That she'll think of me and get hurt?" he asks me with a raised brow.

"We won't be jealous about having you around," I assure him.
"Do you promise?" he asks me.
"Yes, I do promise," I assure him.
"Hey, does those words include the other alpha? He's calling me Ducky, and I'm worried he's gonna make me into duck a l'orange," he answers me making me laugh out loud, he's cute.
"That's cute, but James isn't that fancy, he'll grill you on open fire and call it a day," I answer him making him go pale.

"Are you two going to stay out long? The alpha wants to talk to us," James says coming back out toward us, I smile at him while Scott looks terrified walking in to meet with the alpha.
"You don't have to worry, you got us now," I assure the Duck.
"Alpha Elijah is just too intense," he whispers to me, telling me why he's really scared.
"We're here with you Ducky, don't worry," James says on the other side of him, we go back toward the alpha's office, we sit in and see a smile on the alpha's face, whatever they have done until we got here must have satisfied him.

"So is he a duck?" the alpha asks us, he must have heard Scotty's thoughts.
"He's our duck alpha," James says in a firm voice.
"Congratulations," the alpha says with the same smile on his face.
"Scotty is one of my favourites, take good care of him," he adds then after a bit.

"We will make sure the Duck is safe," James says.
"We'll work on his nickname next," I add making the alpha smile.
"I like the duck nickname though," he says with a small chuckle, "At least it's one you can use in public, we prefer the dirty ones," he says with a shrug.

"Excuse me alpha, although I'd love to talk dirty and all, but we need to get back to the thing on hand," I say trying to get us back on track.
"Did you bring lover boy up to speed?" he asks us, and we share a look, we just got to know him, and he knows about the rumours but not the whole story.
"We had a fourth, he's a jerk, and he rejected her, and now he's trying to take her away," James says telling him the story in a very short version.

"So that's what's up with the questions you had?" he asks us and we both nod.
"I don't plan on rejecting anyone, especially her," he assures us.
"Good, I knew you wouldn't Scotty, I have raised my pack to respect their soul," the alpha says, was that to say that we don't?
"Yes, alphas," the Duck says putting his head down, he doesn't need to be shy, he got us now.

"So what are we going to do with the crazy one running around?" he asked when we all went quiet.
"He's with the vampires, we could hope and pray that they would kill him," the alpha suggests.
"He might not die, and it might take too long," James says with a shrug, he has survived the vampires, why not Theo too?

"Then we pray that he dies without his soul? If he rejected her that means he's a rogue now," The Duck says.
"He didn't die from losing her, the main shock didn't get him, he's insane now, we can't hope for that to kill him anymore," I say, I can't even imagine rejecting her or having her reject me, the signs where all over the place, she didn't want him although she tried, we all could see her trying.

"Then what do we do? Kill him?" Scott says confused.
"That's exactly what we're going to do, we're gonna hunt him down and kill him," the alpha says with an evil smile.
"Killing him, it might hurt her," James says thinking about it.
"And living on the edge, getting kidnapped is better?" I ask James with a raised brow.
"He kidnapped her?" Scott asks eyes going wide open.

"He did, he kidnapped, abused, and scared the hell out of her," I say with closed eyes feeling very frustrated now.
"Okay, change in plans, we don't kill him, we torture him very and I mean very slowly, and then kill him," Scott says in a cold voice.
"I didn't know you had that in you," James says looking at him.
"I'm an EMT and a nurse, I know a lot of ways to kill and torture people," Scott assures him.

"Then we got the plan, we kill him, but how would we hunt him?" I ask, I agree with them, we should kill him and get rid of him.
"He's searching for her, hence why we brought you over here, where would he think she is? Back at Jayden's place, we hunt them there," a new voice says coming into the room, Luna Raphael says coming in.
"You okay standing up?" the alpha asks him worried.
"I'm fine, I was listening, those are my nephews and sister we talking about," he says.

"If we do hunt them as you put it, we can't put your nephews in danger," the alpha says.
"That's the good part about having three wolves, one of you can stay with her at all times," Luna says, we haven't thought of that, until now.
"That's very smart," Scotty says.
"Thank you Love, tell him he's very lucky, I'm not just a body, I got a brain too," Raphael says walking toward the alpha, and kissing his lips.