7-Rescued.

Stella POV.

I ran and I ran some more, I tried to avoid the car, and the fight behind me, but they had me on some kind of highway, this whole country is made up of green spaces, they have more trees than anything else, and they don't have many people around, or maybe the wolves and vampires ate half of the people around here.

I tried to wave to the nearest car, stopping the one that was going in the opposite direction of the fight, sadly for me the car ignored me, so I kept on running down the road, no other car passed by, and I was running for a while, I hoped they killed each other, I hoped that they caused each other enough harm to keep them busy for as long as it takes to get someone to pick me up, anyone to get me off the street and away from them.
"Help! Help!" I yelled and waved at a truck coming my way, it's not my first choice or pick, but my choices were very limited.

"Are you okay girl?" the truck driver asks, opening the window, looking at me confused.
"No, I need help please, I need a ride," I begged him.
"Where to?" he asks me.
"Anywhere but here, please," I begged him, he looked at me and then decided I was worth picking up.
"Get in," he says, I opened the door and used both hands to pick myself up and inside, closing the door behind me, and waiting for him to start driving.

"So who did you fight with?" he asks me.
"Oh this, you should've seen the other guy," I say with a sad chuckle, trying to look behind me, using the side mirror, trying to make sure that they weren't on us yet.
"How bad is he?" he asks me.
"He got a broken heart," I answer him.
"Your boyfriend did this to you?" he asks me.

"Ex," I answer him, trying to make him feel sorry for me, hoping he'd keep me safe from them two until we got far away enough to be able to contact the other two so they'd be able to come and actually save me.
"He better be an ex after what he did to you," the driver says and I nod.
"Thank you for saving me," I say starting to relax, they weren't in my view, and I couldn't hear their yelling either, I felt like I could breathe for a second.
"You welcome, no one should lay a hand on a girl," the driver says angrily, he was growling, was he one too? I didn't dare to ask, I was better satying quiet, and wait for him to drop me anywhere near home.

"Where do you want me to drop you? I have some people that can keep you safe if you're too worried about that ex," he offers me.
"Just drop me near the closest bus stop," I say but then I remembered I don't have any money on me, maybe I can stay there until they come and get me, I didn't try to talk to Wolfie, maybe she'll answer me now that we're far away.

'Wolfie, are you there?' I whisper in my head, not daring to look worried, or make the constipation look that Finn keeps saying I have whenever I'm talking in my head.
'I'm here, I don't like this guy,' she says meaning the truck driver.
'He's the one who saved us Wolfie, we'll get off soon,' I assure her.
'I don't feel too good about him,' she says and I gave her an inner nod, or at least I tried to give her an inner nod.

"You smell funny, did your ex has anything to do with it?" he asks me, and I gave him a side look, what does he mean by smell funny?
"Excuse me," I say with a raised brow.
"You smell like a creature," he says and my heart dropped, is he another vampire?
"A creature? I'm a human you know," I say trying to sound tough, trying to tell him he better not think about messing with me, Wolfie growled over the human part, we're more than that, we're the next Luna.

"That Ex of yours, did he ever act weird? Tried to bite your neck?" he asks me.
"I wasn't dating count dracula," I answer him, I knew that Theo wasn't a vampire at least.
"Some creatures...they are sick, they think, they act like they are ones," he says, with a shrug, trying to explain things to me.
"I don't think my ex was a vampire," I answer him with a sigh.
"He smells like one, you smell like a vampire," he says, is he for real? Could he smell Alaina on me still?