4-Shopping.

Stella POV.

"Hey, mom," I say with a big smile, a big fake smile, I was still shaken after yesterday, but I'm trying my best to look good for my mom, last night's party didn't go as expected, I never expected Theo to come back in a trial to kill me.
"Hey, you didn't come home last night and neither did your brother, who's clothes are those?" she asks me, looking at my new borrowed clothes.
"Calesti's I borrowed them, I kind of fell, and ruined the whole party, they had to take me home and patch me up," I say showing her what's left of the scar on my arm.

"Oh my god Stella, are you okay baby?" Mom's whole face turned and shifted, I'm her little baby back now.
"I'm fine now, don't worry," I assure her with a tight smile, I went to my room and changed into my own clothes, I pulled my hair up, and then I looked around my room, I didn't have anything to do, other than thinking, my brain kept going back to yesterday's events and what Theo tried to do.
'We're going to keep you safe,' a voice says making me jump up with fear, before I notice it's Milo's voice and it's coming from inside of my head.

"Don't do that," I say out loud, trying to tell him to talk inside of my head, not when I didn't expect it.
"You okay Stella?" Mom calls.
"Yeah, I'm fine, sorry," I answer her out loud and then turn to Wolfie, letting her take charge and tell my wolf to stop talking in my head.
'Hey, Jerk! Don't scare us like that,' Wolfie yells at Milo.
'Watch it,' James joined the chat.
'Why are you even in here?' Wolfie asks him, we're talking to Milo and not him.

'I'm also your wolf, I have every right to talk to you,' James says and we both pout, it's not worth fighting with him.
"Hey, how are you, Cici asks if it's okay to come over," Finn says coming toward my room.
"I'm fine Finn, I'm sorry for yesterday," I say, he wasn't there the whole time, but he should've known what was going on.
"You don't have to be sorry, are you okay? Calesti wasn't too happy about leaving you behind," he says.

"I'm fine, and tell her to come over, we can watch a movie and spend some time together," I suggest to him and he smiles, then his eyes go all glassy, I was worried about him, is he having a seizure? I waved my hand in front of his face trying to get his attention, but he wasn't looking at me, he wasn't here, so I shook him.
"Finn! What's the hell is wrong with you? Are you okay?" I say with fear showing in my tone.
"Nothing is wrong, I'm just talking to Cici," he says with a shrug.
"But your face..." I say the worry still showing in my voice.

"I'm still training on how to talk to her in my head, the face happens," he answers me.
"Do I make that kind of face?" I asked him, I wasn't sure how I look when I'm talking to them.
'You look like an idiot most days,' Wolfie says in my head.
'Hey!' both James and Milo yell in my head, scolding Wolfie.
'Oh freck off,' she answers them.

"Well, not that face exactly, but you do make a face," he says laughing at me.
"Hey! I'm going to tell Calesti," I say with a big pout on my face, he laughs at me and leaves my room, ready to call his wolf, who I did snitch on and told her that he's making fun of me and making fun of Wolfie.
Wolfie wanted to eat him alive, but her two wolves and Calesti didn't agree with that, they said that we can't eat my brother just because he's making fun of us, but Wolfie didn't agree with them.

Wolfie slept with both James and Milo that night, and the night after and the night after, and after a full week they started driving her insane, the way the two wolves wouldn't let her be alone, they wouldn't get out of her sight even when she tried to kick them off and away, she yelled at them to just fuck off, and in return, she got smacked on the bum, and they stayed, well Milo stayed, and James went on a run to cool off.

"Hey, Mom," I say, trying my best to keep my thoughts hidden, I didn't need them to interfere.
"Yeah, Stella," she says, mom is settling in really well in the new country, in her new life, she's even making friends and plans, she was happy about the two of us having wolf mates, holding their souls inside of our bodies and hearts, now she knows we'll forever be safe, but she doesn't know the extend of the danger.
"How do you feel about a girl's trip? I know I'm not your favourite kid, but come on mom," I beg her.

"Stella, you're my favourite daughter, I'm sure that counts," she says with a smug smile on her face.
"You don't have another daughter, unless if you're hiding them from me," I say with an eye roll.
"Nope, one and only, and yes we can go, where do you want to go? What do you have in mind?" she asks me.
"Uhhh..." I say I didn't think of where we'd be going, I didn't expect her to say yes right away either.
"How about we go on a hike, this place is so beautiful and I'm getting to learn all the new places," she offers me, but going into the woods, I'm spending all my time in the woods, and there, there's a full pack that'll be watching over our shoulder the whole time.

"How about we go shopping? We head downtown?" I ask her, maybe some shopping would help, I don't even care if we just go and shop for house stuff, food, or anything, I just want some time away from the two wolves.
"Okay, we can do that, it's been a long time since I had a girl's time," she says with a big smile on her face.
"Didn't you make new friends? Shouldn't they go shopping with you?" I ask her with a raised brow.

"Do you want to go or not Stella?" she asks me with an eye roll.
"I want to go," I assure her.
"Then go get dressed, we should go now if we're gonna make it back by dinner time," she says, and I run to my room, I'm staying in my PJ most days since Cici is spending time over, or Milo is around, or James has jumped through the window into my room, no real reason to get dressed or get ready for the day.

I got dressed and joined my mother, instead of driving, we took the bus, and she learned the bus map, while all the places still looked the same in my eyes, all the trees were similar, although Wolfie didn't agree with me, she knows how to get home, which tree to follow, and which scent to run after.
'Wolfie, we're not real wolves,' I remind her, she might be my inner wolf, but I'm nowhere near shifting into a full wolf, and I don't really trust her.
'I'm a wolf, you're the pathetic human,' she scolds me.
'Hold it, keep the other two out of our head,' I order her, I don't want them to follow me, I just need a couple minutes or hours without them, I need to be alone for a bit, even if it's with my mom, anyone that's not a wolf.

'What about me bitch?' Wolfie asks me.
'I like you, but I want a break from the constant babysitting,' I whined, I wanted to be able to breathe without my two wolves thinking that Theo had moved to attack me, he hadn't dared to do anything since that night, but they're still so worried, there's nothing to be worried about.
"Are you okay sweetie? You and Finn you get that look," Mom says getting my attention, I smiled and assured her that I was fine, I'm gonna have to put a camera facing me when I'm talking to Wolfie, I need to know what I really look like.

We got off the bus and went toward the first shop, and then the second one, and the third one, maybe staying at home with the wolves wasn't the worst thing ever, she's driving me insane, I just remembered that I don't even like shopping.
"Can we go into that shop?" I asked her, it looked like one I might actually enjoy.
"Sure," she agreed with me and we walked in, it's the same place James got me my party dress from, the dress that's ruined now, but I loved it, and I got a couple of pictures to remind me of it.

I checked their summer dresses and I liked a couple of ones, I showed them to Mom and she approved, telling me to go try them on, I went toward the changing room, and took my clothes off trying the new dress on, it fits perfectly. I walked out of the changing room to show Mom but she was nowhere to be found.

"It looks gorgeous on you," a girl says from my side, she had this very melodic voice, one that sounded like she was out of some fantasy story.
"Thank you," I say blushing.
"No worries Love, you should buy it," she says taking a step toward me, and I take a step back, she's scary, she smells off, like too much sugar, and she smells like has drowned herself in body splashes.
"Thanks, I'll go," I say having a really bad feeling about her.
'Call the wolves! Call the wolves!' Wolfie yells in my head, but I was frozen, the way she's talking to me, walking toward me.

"Oh, don't go pretty one, we're just starting to have fun," she says in a pouty voice, and so I ran, I ran out toward the open area of the shop, hoping to find mom or anyone else that would stand between me and her, whatever she is.