Chapter 2: Calling Khun Faye

Third Person's POV:

Marissa closed the door, she took out her cellphone and dialed Faye's number. She put the phone in her ear and she can hear it ringing.

As Faye instructing the engineer in her work at the palace garden, her phone vibrates in her pocket. She took it out and saw in the screen: "The Crown Princess," it says.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna have to answer this first, it's the crown princess." She said, as she cut the conversation she had with the engineer.

Faye distance herself a bit, and answer the call: "Hello? Your highness?" She asked in a polite voice.

"Thank god you immediately answered." Marissa was joyful, but she lowered her voice, so no one would hear her, especially the sleeping Yoko inside the room.

"What is it that her highness need, that she called Faye?" Faye.

"Khun Faye, can you come here in the hospital to visit my P'Yoko?" Marissa normally asked, and Faye think about it for a second, and reluctantly said, "sure, your highness. By the way, how's Yoko?" Faye asked, in a normal tone of voice that seems hesitant to asked.

"Well, she's fine. Her test results does not find any serious fatal head injuries," Marissa answered,

Faye sighed, "when do her highness wants me to visit lady Yoko?"

"I would prefer it to be now, Khun Faye." Marissa said, and it stresses Faye, but doesn't even dare to complain or reject the offer.

"Of course, your highness, what hospital and room number?" Faye asked, as she stopped her voice from cracking.

"In the Lertprasert Royal Hospital, in the royal floor, the first room." Marissa instructed her very well, and Faye nodded, "Copy that, your highness, I'll be there, just give me a minute." Faye uttered, "I will be waiting for your arrival, Khun Faye." Marissa was excited as she hung up the phone.

The demand makes Faye to be in a stressed thinking, she didn't even dare to reject the young crown princess of the country. So she took some of her things and keep it in her brown leather briefcase bag.

"Khun Faye, where are you going?" The engineer asked her, "well, the crown princess invited me in the L.R.H., although the term 'invite' is not the right word to use, I'll just tell you that way so it wouldn't sound impolite." Faye said, as she kept what she needed, then go out of the garden. She open her car, and immediately rode off the road to follow the crown princess' order.

■■■

A few minutes, Faye arrived at the hospital. She took the elevator and pressed the button with a crown sign, it indicates the floor is only for royals and no one can enter it without permission.

The elevator took her in the desired floor, and opens the door for her. Then guards saw her and was about to stop her, but she show them her ID, "my name is Faye Peraya Malisorn, eldest daughter of the honorable prime minister Som Malisorn." She identified herself, and the guards was terrified, "sorry, Khun Faye."

"You guys are new here?" She asked, and the two guards nodded.

Faye ignored them, and enter the joyless and cold hallway. Faye felt it that way, it is because the floor was only reserved for royals and other higher government officials like her father, therefore, it is lifeless, for no civilians are allowed to enter without a permission.

Faye was in the front of the first room, she is reluctant to knock, because she doesn't really wanna be there in the first place. But as she was about to open the door, Marissa opened it first and saw her.