Chapter 24

A few days later, Yoko finally wakes up. Marissa and Becky rushed to the room. Yoko was weak, and she seems like she wanted to leave the hospital already.

"P'Yoko, please relax, your safe now." Marissa said, and making Yoko calm down, "no, I have to leave. I have more important matters to do!" Yoko said, and suddenly, she felt something aching in her heart.

"Arg, it hurts." She murmured, "Colonel Jiang, please call the doctor." Marissa said, and Jiang Yun nodded and rushed outside.

"No need for that, I deserve to die." Yoko said, and Marissa shook her head, "of course not, P'Yoko."

"Yoko, stop saying that." Becky also disagree to what she says, "you're not like that before." Becky added, and Yoko chuckled, "do you really think I'll not change? My life is been a mess since the day I was born, how would you expect me to react?" Yoko was being emotional.

"P'Yoko, please..." Marissa tried to beg, but Yoko abruptly looked at her, "the both of you should hate me and forget about me!" Yoko yelled at them, and both Marissa and Becky don't understand why she's acting like that.

"Yoko, what's really wrong? Let us help you." Becky said, and Yoko shook her head, "the reason why the Malisorns is in coma state is because I have ordered others to hit their car and put them into an accident." Yoko said, and hearing that makes Marissa and Becky to be in disbelieve.

"Yoko, that is not a nice joke." Becky.

"I have confessed that to P'Faye, I'm not joking."

"Why?" Marissa asked, didn't get to stop her tears to fall,

"There is a reason that it is not up for you to know yet." Yoko said, and frowns, "what the hell? Not up for me to know yet?! The hell, you planned to kill them!!" Marissa yelled at Yoko, and even Becky is hurting, she just stayed calm and stop her young sister to hurt Yoko.

"I'm sorry, Marissa. But I have to do that to protect you." Yoko said, and force herself to show a smile, Marissa slapped Yoko's face and kept yelling at her words, Yoko just cried and looked away.

"Yoko, you know the consequences right? You will be condemn for what you've done." Becky said, and Yoko nodded, not wanting them to see her hurting emotions.

"I know, and I am ready to take responsibility." Yoko said, and Marissa might not understand, but she chose to drag her sister out of the room and leave Yoko alone.

"I'm very sorry." Yoko blames herself, and just cried. She doesn't know what to do already, but she knew that she have to finish her own plan.

Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao just stopped outside, with the doctors with them. "Leave her highness alone for now." Jiang Yun ordered, and the doctors nodded and leave the place immediately.

Shen Mengyao frowns, but Jiang Yun was only showing a cold expression, while her eyes are being red due to the tears that wanted to fall down.

~~~

In Faye's office, she took a gun and then took a magazine. It seems like she's planning something, then decided to leave her office to visit her family in the hospital.

Her father, Som, who return to being unconscious again to some problem due to brain injury. Faye only feel hatred, but then she saw Marisaa and Becky, they're crying.

They approached the ICU room of the Malisorns and Faye looked back at her family from the outside glass window.

"What are you doing here, your highness?" Faye asked, with a cold voice. "Was it true? P'Yoko did this?" Marissa asked, and Faye sighed deeply and say, "yes she did. She confessed to me." Faye said, and hearing that brought tears to Marissa and Becky's eyes.

"I don't knoe what she did, but I have to forgive her." Becky said, and hearing that makes Faye to be angry, "I will never forgive her, not until I kill her myself!"

Becky showed a serious expression, "you do not have the rights to kill her Faye! Let the law punish her!" Becky shouted, but Faye disagrees, "she had the law in her hands! I will never trust you since she was your cousin, trust me. I will get what I want." Faye said, and left the both of them.

FANFICWRITER1004

Note: This story will end soon, so stay tuned!