Chapter 26

News: "Today, we have witnessed the evilness that duke Yu of the Lertprasert royal family did to Duchess Ci, the police and the royal guards have arrested Duke Yu, and the royal family will be the one to give an order, whether to keep her alive or execute her publicly, it is also said that Duke Yu committed crimes such as planning on killing her wife's family, rhe Malisorns."

The reporter on the news continued to spread her information, while showing the video that Yoko was arrested with bloody hands by the police. But no one knows that Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao have prepared their men and other soldiers, along with Sun Yihan. They will get Yoko away from the mess.

"Are you sure that this will work?" Sun Yihan asked, "it was duke Yu's plan after all, she told me that she have to stab Duke Ci to avoid Karik from kidnapping them." Jiang Yun said, and Sun Yihan still don't understand, "she can totally hide her family away, why?"

"Karik has her spies everywhere in the palace. Her highness have made a deal with Karik, and the price was her life and everything she had." Jiang Yun explained and Sun Yihan was clearly shocked. But she came back to her senses and put a magazine in her gun.

"I will kill Karik if I have the chance." Sun Yihan said, and Jiang Yun stayed calm, "she is the daughter of the Baroness—"

"I don't care, my position is still higher than her. I am still the crown princess of the Chinese Empire if she forgot that thing. I haven't met Karik but I knew who she is and her family history. If you kept saying that she's the daughter of the Baroness, that would bring so much disrespectful from my father's ordered edict." Sun Yihan explained, and Jiang Yun nodded.

"We know, your father have took their royalty away from them, but look at them. Still spreading havoc and war within Yoko's head." Shen Mengyao said, and Sun Yihan already knows that.

"Let's go." Yihan said, and they all nodded, they followed Sun Yihan out of their hive.

~~~

The police got Yoko, and they're driving their way to the prison.

"We are complete without you!" Yoko still hears that in her head, and knowing that makes her to be in such sorrow.

Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao was already in the place, they are going to have an ambush.

"Make sure that Duke Yu is safe, and no one should die even the police." Sun Yihan said, and they all agreed, "copy that, your highness." Shen Mengyao and Jiang Yun said.

As the police was in their way, Shen Mengyao who held the sniper, shoot the tires of the police car that causes it to stop.

They immediately moved and attack the policemen, but they did not kill anyone of them, they just make them fell asleep through hitting them in their heads.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Shen Mengyao asked Jiang Yun, but Jiang Yun kept the cold face, "I will keep loyalty to the one who have been so kind to me." She said, and Shen Mengyao just nodded and gasp, even though she doesn't understand.

Sun Yihan helped Yoko to get out of the car and even took the handcuffs away from her wrists.

"Are you alright?" Sun Yihan asked, and Yoko nodded.

"So, what's next?" Yihan asked, "Karik."

Yihan get what she meant to say, and all they have to do is to get Karik.

"Okay, we will get Karik." Yihan said, and cover Yoko with a black jacket, "we'll be here for you, okay? Let's go." Yihan said, and held Yoko's hand. They immediately flee the place.

"We must get Karik, before she reach Faye." Yoko said, "you still care for her?" Yihan asked, while Jiang Yun is just busy driving, and Shen Mengyao is keeping watch.

"Yes, I do. Faye is my wife, I can't just forget about her." Yihan doesn't know about the divorce, so she never say anything after hearing that personally from Yoko.

~~~

Faye arrived at her office, but she suddenly saw Karik, sitting down in her chair, while helding the gun she bought. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" She asked, because she never recognizes Karik.

"Oh, Khun Faye, don't you recognize me? I am Karik." Karik said, stifled laugh at her. "Oh, Karik. I heard about you from Lux."

"No need to make this conversation longer, the reason why I am here is because I have something you might want." Karik said, and Faye kept the cold expression, even Karik pulled the trigger in front of her, she didn't care.

"Ha! You knew there is no bullet in this gun!"

"I bought that gun after all, stop acting stupid." Faye said, and Karik chuckled, and give her the gun.

"So? Wanna accept my offer?"

"What is it first?"

"Yoko... You can have her, while I can have the entire Royal clan." Karik said, and Faye smirked, "I'm nor interested, I'll kill Yoko myself without your help. And I won't betray the royal family just for you, Karik. Better leave me alone before I kill you here in my office." She said, and Karik smiled.

"Can you really do that?"

"Yes, I can. I am so tired of you royals! Yoko was about to kill my family, and if I have to kill you too, I will." Faye said, and put the magazine back in her gun and pull the trigger.

But Faye only shot the glass in the table, which actually frightened Karik. She never expected Faye to be so tough.

"Very well, I just go." She said, and Faye saw how she trembled while leaving her office.

The employees never panicked, it seems like the office was indeed soundproof and bulletproof.

FANFICWRITER1004